Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePokemonCraftSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The new server! Important! READ

Go down 
+6
Phantom290
nixter237
krimzonkid
iShovelMUDD
SkybladePhoenix
Pokemon
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SkybladePhoenix

SkybladePhoenix

The new server! Important! READ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new server! Important! READ   The new server! Important! READ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:45 pm

Aweosme idea, BUT

I wanna be queen bounce queen Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Pokemon
Admin
Pokemon

PostSubject: Re: The new server! Important! READ   The new server! Important! READ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:17 am

i figured out the permissions! thing is you need to be online to get build rights Sad sux but thats the only way.
the good news is the server is ready to run on the new comp as soon as i get it. i will try to keep it up with the test map as it is running now. this wil not be the server map. i will start on a completely new map when the server goes off the so called "beta" lol idk what to call it. anyways im looking forward to get everything up and running for you guys, i know it has been a long wait but im happy you guys are still with me. pokemoncraft would be nothing without you!

as much as the new server will run ALOT smoother im hoping you will all have a much better time playing on pokemoncraft. and im very happy that i manage to keep everything 100% free to play. i seriously dislike servers who need money before whitelist, thats not what minecraft is about. we all just need to play together and have a good time our map will be alot cooler when we work together and keep griefing away and behave. i also want to say that we all need to keep a good tone and not argue at all, anything you guys disagree about should just be posted here on the forums and then we can all have a say about it. DO NOT be affraid to speak your mind, we all have things to say and no matter what rank or how long you have played, you are all welcome to come with suggestions and complain if you feel it is needed. it wont be a good server if you cant say what you mean.

sorry for the wall of text but wth Razz

i'm also going to start random events when everything is back up and stable, like treasure hunts etc... i also need to have trusted players as moderators! moderator will be the same as VIP but with the ability to give people build rights and jailing people who dont behave, dont worry i will make strict rules for mods, so they wont abuse power. like jailing is not for fun, if they jail someone they will be jailed untill i get a say in it deciding if theyh will get banned or not, depending on what they did or how serious it was.

i got a few people in mind for mods one of them is you skyblade, i was hoping you would be a mod and also as you said yourself be incharge of the sky city!

thats about what i have for now Very Happy and i cant wait to get the server back up, its been awesome playing with you guys before and it will be awesome again!

thx - NFF

Back to top Go down
https://pokemoncraft.norwegianforum.net
SkybladePhoenix

SkybladePhoenix

PostSubject: Re: The new server! Important! READ   The new server! Important! READ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:27 am

i'd be happy to be a mod, and i'd love to be in charge of the sky city. Smile

I was also thinking about builing a floating city in the middle of the ocean but that can wait for a bit.

EDIT:

Can we have flying back please? it makes pixel art so much easier. Very Happy

And I don't have rights on the new server yet Sad

Last edited by SkybladePhoenix on Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iShovelMUDD

iShovelMUDD

PostSubject: Re: The new server! Important! READ   The new server! Important! READ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:48 am

im just wondering with sky and a couple of other people being upgraded to mod
/they do deserve it Smile/
are you opening the vip form up or not at the minute
i do understand if you dont as we do have alot of people right now with the vip status but i would love to gain the right to achive vip status.

if not as i said i really dont mind Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SkybladePhoenix

SkybladePhoenix

PostSubject: Re: The new server! Important! READ   The new server! Important! READ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:34 pm

is there gonna be a time when your online so we can all be given permissions?
Back to top Go down
Dfett

Dfett

PostSubject: Re: The new server! Important! READ   The new server! Important! READ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:32 am

i need my rights.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com - Look up Derrick Perry
nixter237

nixter237

PostSubject: Re: The new server! Important! READ   The new server! Important! READ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:48 pm

will I still be a mod?
Back to top Go down
SkybladePhoenix

SkybladePhoenix

PostSubject: Re: The new server! Important! READ   The new server! Important! READ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:51 pm

You have to be on the server to get your rights back... Smile
Back to top Go down
jabear

PostSubject: Re: The new server! Important! READ   The new server! Important! READ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 4:02 pm

has the IP change and if so what is the new one. if it hasn't then i cant get on the server
Back to top Go down
nixter237

nixter237

PostSubject: Re: The new server! Important! READ   The new server! Important! READ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 4:03 pm

its the one on the banner
Back to top Go down
nixter237

nixter237

PostSubject: Re: The new server! Important! READ   The new server! Important! READ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 4:12 pm

nff please tell me if I will be an admin again
Back to top Go down
SkybladePhoenix

SkybladePhoenix

PostSubject: Re: The new server! Important! READ   The new server! Important! READ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 4:21 pm

What a Face

I like turtles

On a srs note, for some reason, I don't have permissions to promote people...

And I can't connect to the server, but I'm assuming thats cos urmoving it over to the new comp. Very Happy afro lol!
Back to top Go down
iShovelMUDD

iShovelMUDD

PostSubject: Re: The new server! Important! READ   The new server! Important! READ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:19 pm

hey Very Happy
whats happening to the test server or are you moving it???
Back to top Go down
Dfett

Dfett

PostSubject: Re: The new server! Important! READ   The new server! Important! READ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:35 am

Sky, you're a rank below me anyways, NFF will have to promote me I think right?
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com - Look up Derrick Perry
nixter237

nixter237

PostSubject: Re: The new server! Important! READ   The new server! Important! READ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:55 am

I know he'll promote you dfett because he wants you to be in charge of spawn city but I don't think he's going promote me again.

and the server is down as well so is nff still moving it?
Back to top Go down
Dylan_Ritchings

Dylan_Ritchings

PostSubject: Re: The new server! Important! READ   The new server! Important! READ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:28 pm

Will i be a vip again or will i have to build something big again oh and btw nff r u slyfoxhound because he just got a new computer aswell Razz
Back to top Go down
Pokemon
Admin
Pokemon

PostSubject: Re: The new server! Important! READ   The new server! Important! READ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:54 pm

server is back up now still just test, i think the new one can be ready wednsday.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemoncraft.norwegianforum.net
nixter237

nixter237

PostSubject: Re: The new server! Important! READ   The new server! Important! READ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:08 pm

NFF I just took my first trip to the nether on-line and there are separate permissions for there and the over world. just thought I'd let you know

there's something wrong with arrows as well they don't go were you shoot them
Back to top Go down
Phantom290

PostSubject: Re: The new server! Important! READ   The new server! Important! READ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:03 pm

hey guys sorry i forgot to tell u guys the full server and port for the new teamspeak server its 76.19.233.98:9987 type that and u will be able to get in the server nff when u get in u will have highest permissions as i do.
Back to top Go down
nixter237

nixter237

PostSubject: Re: The new server! Important! READ   The new server! Important! READ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:06 pm

phantom none of your servers work

dylan go back to the normal server

this part is for myself 80.212.98.60
Back to top Go down
iShovelMUDD

iShovelMUDD

PostSubject: Re: The new server! Important! READ   The new server! Important! READ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:29 pm

I think phantom is just spamming
Back to top Go down
nixter237

nixter237

PostSubject: Re: The new server! Important! READ   The new server! Important! READ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:30 pm

no I found out its not a minecraft server its a team speak server
Back to top Go down
iShovelMUDD

iShovelMUDD

PostSubject: Re: The new server! Important! READ   The new server! Important! READ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:35 pm

can anyone log in to the server cos i cant
Back to top Go down
nixter237

nixter237

PostSubject: Re: The new server! Important! READ   The new server! Important! READ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:36 pm

It's a team speak server
Back to top Go down
iShovelMUDD

iShovelMUDD

PostSubject: Re: The new server! Important! READ   The new server! Important! READ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:37 pm

i dont mean the team speak server i mean pokemoncraft server derp lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new server! Important! READ   The new server! Important! READ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new server! Important! READ
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next