Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePokemonCraftSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VIP Application form (Closed for now)

Go down 
+13
ethanmcphee
darkhart139
smarthyyy
POOPSCOOPMAN
krimzonkid
headhuntaz
Kisame
headphone
Arnoo__
PiggyPro
G_mac
tateortot
Pokemon
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokemon
Admin
Pokemon

VIP Application form (Closed for now) Empty
PostSubject: VIP Application form (Closed for now)   VIP Application form (Closed for now) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 3:42 am

So you want to become a VIP?

read this first <---click

Fill out this form and post it under VIP Applicaton:

1. What are you going to build with the VIP rights?
2. May your work disturb other players? (by creating shadow over their buildings etc..)
3. Why do you want VIP rights?
4. Have you read the VIP rules?

Last edited by Pokemon on Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pokemoncraft.norwegianforum.net
tateortot

tateortot

PostSubject: Re: VIP Application form (Closed for now)   VIP Application form (Closed for now) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:26 am

I am running a city and will always forever build onto it.

2. May your work disturb other players? (by creating shadow over their buildings etc..)
No, it wont be building, I will only be expanding room. And if I am building, it will not disturb them.

So I can spawn items that I might need for the creation of my city and if a fellow citizen is building a project in the city I will pay him but supply the items.

Yes.
Back to top Go down
G_mac

G_mac

PostSubject: Re: VIP Application form (Closed for now)   VIP Application form (Closed for now) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:03 pm

1. I am going to build a city, in fact, im almost done. I had Vip rights yeasterday.

2. No, my work will not disturb other players, it is not near any other buildings.

3. I want Vip rights to spawn items I need to build a city.

4. Yes, I have read the Vip rules and i agree with them.
Back to top Go down
PiggyPro
Admin
PiggyPro

PostSubject: i want to have VIP rights to if you accept ;)   VIP Application form (Closed for now) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 7:30 pm

I will build big buildings , if you ask i will help with building huge or epic things (, i love to help ! )
I also will build pixelart like mudkip ( that's my work ) , now i asked to arnoo for giving me the needed blocks but it would go faster when i spawn them myself

no it cant disturb other players , but if they agree it can , but they all have to agree (around the thing i gonna build )

to build epic stuf and nice pixel art's, also to help admins or mods

yea i read them and i totally accept them !

greets piggypro
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PiggyProProductions
Arnoo__

PostSubject: vip   VIP Application form (Closed for now) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:40 pm

Hi i'm Arnoo__

i wanna build or help build some projects, and some pixel art

no, only if they accept,

for pixel art

Yes Smile

Smile Arnoo__
Back to top Go down
headphone

PostSubject: Re: VIP Application form (Closed for now)   VIP Application form (Closed for now) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:10 pm

hello, i'm headphone

. What are you going to build with the VIP rights?
i will make pixelarts of things that you will ask me and some projects to like de sugarcane you know
No, unless they say its ok
its easyer for my projects and its nice to be a VIP
YES i did
Back to top Go down
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: VIP Application form (Closed for now)   VIP Application form (Closed for now) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:47 pm

1*: with the VIP rights i tought of helping my buddy g_mac with his city, or build an under-water city mabye
2*: i will try my best to not disturbe other players, and if i do, i will try to fix it as soon as posible
3*: i want VIP rights so i can build cool stuff and mabye try to help others
4*: yes i have read the vip rules
Back to top Go down
headhuntaz

headhuntaz

PostSubject: Re: VIP Application form (Closed for now)   VIP Application form (Closed for now) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:15 am

hey its me headhuntaz
if i got vip rights i would build any i could. like pokemon.

no it wont it would only if if they said i could. Very Happy

i would spawn items so i can build the things i want.

yes i have and i agree with them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/krimzoneffect1?feature=mhee
krimzonkid

PostSubject: Re: VIP Application form (Closed for now)   VIP Application form (Closed for now) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:00 am

Hey it's Krimzonkid here
1. What are your going to build with the VIP rights?
I would build some wicked houses which i can't do as a normal person cause its to hard to get the stuff to build it. Very Happy
2. May your work disturb other players? (creating shadow over there houses etc...)
No i would always try to avoid this or if my building was going to create shadow i would ask them if it was alright.
It would be alot easyer for me to build some wicked houses and i would also help people if they needed it.
Yes i have read all the rules and agree to them fully. Smile
Back to top Go down
POOPSCOOPMAN

PostSubject: Re: VIP Application form (Closed for now)   VIP Application form (Closed for now) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:24 pm

1.i wanna build big things.i have a great idea to build a second church

2.no i will build it away from the houses

3.to build my things (spawn things)

4. yep
Back to top Go down
Pokemon
Admin
Pokemon

PostSubject: Re: VIP Application form (Closed for now)   VIP Application form (Closed for now) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:54 am

Ok so headhuntaz, krimzonkid and poopscoopman you vil have to wait for the map reset before i make you VIP if the map reset does happen.. we will need all the workers we can get to help building our awesome city Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://pokemoncraft.norwegianforum.net
smarthyyy

smarthyyy

PostSubject: Re: VIP Application form (Closed for now)   VIP Application form (Closed for now) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 3:11 pm

I gonna make awsome things and I wil help if people ask, and if i want to build something i wil ask to you.

No only if I have permission.

Beacouse everyone is quikporting and I must walk then,
and beacouse I want to build awsome things.

Yes and I agree them.
Back to top Go down
darkhart139

PostSubject: Re: VIP Application form (Closed for now)   VIP Application form (Closed for now) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 8:42 pm

Pokemon wrote:
So you want to become a VIP?

read this first <---click

1. What are you going to build with the VIP rights?well im going to build like places so you can be a employee and 2d game characters
2. May your work disturb other players? (by creating shadow over their buildings etc..)well i hope not but if they do complain i'll move it
3. Why do you want VIP rights?because i would like to spawn blocks and have fun also maybe test out some vip commands
4. Have you read the VIP rules?yes i did before i even thourght of writing this
Back to top Go down
ethanmcphee

PostSubject: Re: VIP Application form (Closed for now)   VIP Application form (Closed for now) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 5:57 pm

My VIP application

What are you going to build with the VIP rights?
I am running a city and will always forever build onto it.

No, it wont be building, I will only be expanding room. And if I am building, it will not disturb them.

So I can spawn items that I might need for the creation of my city and if a fellow citizen is building a project in the city I will pay him but supply the items.

Yes i did read the rules and i want it for city please.

Last edited by ethanmcphee on Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
slamsam4

PostSubject: Vip application   VIP Application form (Closed for now) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:39 pm

What am I going to build?
Probably a PVP arena and a huge hotel/store
Will it disturb others?
Not if my plots far away enough
Why do I want vip rights?
I want to spawn items and build neat stuff
Have I read the rules?
Yes and I agree to all of them, people who don't follow ruin servers.
Back to top Go down
fusya

PostSubject: Re: VIP Application form (Closed for now)   VIP Application form (Closed for now) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:45 pm

I wanna build my own town, and big structures and art.

No, my work shall respect other players at all rate. if i get complains i will remove it.

So i can spawn blocks to what im working on like pixle art, structures, towns .etc

I have read the rules and i agree to them.
Back to top Go down
Dfett

Dfett

PostSubject: Re: VIP Application form (Closed for now)   VIP Application form (Closed for now) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:45 pm

Hey, I realize this application is closed, but I think I'd make a good VIP.

1. I'm all for making Spawn City look nice, but I would probably spend a lot of time making safe havens out where people go to get supplies and materials. There are enough in-city mods, so I would spend a majority of time making another city. Perhaps my own, so we could have more housing space? I would spend a lot of time creating convenient and helpful buildings for other players to use in order to enhance their experience. Perhaps an upper-class city in whatsoever direction away from spawn city? Where you purchase plots for different amounts of money based on the size, and you can purchase a business plot, where you can sell food, weapons, armour, or rent out rooms, etc.

2. My work WILL disturb others, but only in good ways. It will not, however, disturb their homes. My work would mainly be intended for player use, not just decor. (i.e; bridges, shops, hotels)

3. I want VIP rights because I believe I could be a great help to PokemonCraft's server. I need VIP rights to build my city with ease and I can only spawn the materials I need to do so.

4. I read and completely understand it. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com - Look up Derrick Perry
Villapwn

PostSubject: Re: VIP Application form (Closed for now)   VIP Application form (Closed for now) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 12:36 am

I understand that the VIP Application is closed for now, however I would like to go ahead and put in my reply.

1: I would like to make pixel art as well as mega objects like super pyramids and towns.

2: Absolutely not. If anyone were to have a problem, I would promptly relocate.

3: I'm asking for rights because it would make creations MUCH easier to build and would help with creativity and overall progress of the server.

4: Of course! Completely understandable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VIP Application form (Closed for now)   VIP Application form (Closed for now) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VIP Application form (Closed for now)
Page 1 of 1