Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePokemonCraftSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MINECRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nixter237

nixter237

MINECRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: MINECRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   MINECRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 1:00 am

MINECRAFT HAS FINALLY BEEN RELEASED!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO when will the server be all updated and stuff do you have any idea?
Back to top Go down
hiddej

hiddej

PostSubject: Re: MINECRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   MINECRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 12:37 pm

idk when the servers will be update.
I don't install the new version for now till the server is updated.
Sandareio got the same problem. ill hope nff will update his server soon
Back to top Go down
http://www.uitagenda.nl
4everxMORTALVx

4everxMORTALVx

PostSubject: Re: MINECRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   MINECRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 10:23 pm

So, I got on minecraft this morning, and it asked me if I wanted to update, I clicked Not Now. It fucking updated me anyways. So I'm fucked over until the server gets updated....haha. Let me know when NFF finds the time. Thanks
- xMORTALVx
Back to top Go down
headhuntaz

headhuntaz

PostSubject: Re: MINECRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   MINECRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 3:49 am

to anyone who wants to play on the sever still until its updated and also wants to play the full game just copy ur .minecraft folder somwhere if u wanna play on the sever put 1.8 .minecraft where its ment to go if u want to play the full game update ur minecraft after u have copyied ur old .minecraft
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/krimzoneffect1?feature=mhee
Pokemon
Admin
Pokemon

PostSubject: Re: MINECRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   MINECRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:35 am

as usual its not up to me to update the server.. as we all know we need the bukkit release.. when this will be updated idk.. but i just got home now and will look into the dev builds, and test them Smile if they do not release until sunday we have a minor problem as im leaving for germany for 2 weeks andwont be able to update.. anyways im sure we will get it fixed by then Smile
Back to top Go down
https://pokemoncraft.norwegianforum.net
nixter237

nixter237

PostSubject: Re: MINECRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   MINECRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:07 am

Thanks for the update NFF Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MINECRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   MINECRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MINECRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1