Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePokemonCraftSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

notch is gonna nerf enderman

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jabear

notch is gonna nerf enderman Empty
PostSubject: notch is gonna nerf enderman   notch is gonna nerf enderman I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:14 pm

notch is planning on nerfing the endermans ability to pick up blocks imo this is silly as enderman needs to be more of a threat not less. he hasn't said how he will never it yet but will probs be slower or can only move natural blocks

what are your thoughts
Back to top Go down
CS0VAL

CS0VAL

PostSubject: Re: notch is gonna nerf enderman   notch is gonna nerf enderman I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:23 pm

Good, endermen grief our fucking builds and it pisses us off
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CS0Val
Dylan_Ritchings

Dylan_Ritchings

PostSubject: Re: notch is gonna nerf enderman   notch is gonna nerf enderman I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:35 pm

if its slower enderman would be rubbish and less of a challenge and he should make it rarer and harder to kill. oh and he said he will nerf it on twitter im guessing thats where u got it from Razz
Back to top Go down
jabear

PostSubject: Re: notch is gonna nerf enderman   notch is gonna nerf enderman I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:56 pm

i got it from the escapist actually
Back to top Go down
nixter237

nixter237

PostSubject: Re: notch is gonna nerf enderman   notch is gonna nerf enderman I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:25 pm

have you guys read about the new craftable mob the snow golem that throws snowballs (that do 0 damage) at creepers and spiders that aggravate them into attacking you lol!
Back to top Go down
jabear

PostSubject: Re: notch is gonna nerf enderman   notch is gonna nerf enderman I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:55 pm

snow golem will be good as it can knock them back so it can keep creepers away from you and protect you from butt rape. and it will attack a mob that you might not have seen. i think they will be cool. but a fire version would be better.
Back to top Go down
nixter237

nixter237

PostSubject: Re: notch is gonna nerf enderman   notch is gonna nerf enderman I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:28 pm

Notch said they melt in hot terrains and they will still do 0 damage so they won't be that good. But yer I see you point.
Back to top Go down
hiddej

hiddej

PostSubject: Re: notch is gonna nerf enderman   notch is gonna nerf enderman I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:38 pm

the snow golem will be craftable and it melts when it comes in a hot biome. Even it will spread snow when its walking.
notch is gonna nerf enderman ADYrx
The snow golem
Back to top Go down
http://www.uitagenda.nl
nixter237

nixter237

PostSubject: Re: notch is gonna nerf enderman   notch is gonna nerf enderman I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:42 pm

ummm... wow...that looks..... errrrrrrrrrr fun?
Back to top Go down
jabear

PostSubject: Re: notch is gonna nerf enderman   notch is gonna nerf enderman I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 5:34 pm

depending on what biomes count as hot will dictate how good they are.
Back to top Go down
Dylan_Ritchings

Dylan_Ritchings

PostSubject: Re: notch is gonna nerf enderman   notch is gonna nerf enderman I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:05 pm

1.9 prerealese is out http://fb.me/1itkM4zkZ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hiddej

hiddej

PostSubject: Re: notch is gonna nerf enderman   notch is gonna nerf enderman I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 10:23 pm

There are new nether features!
Some pics:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.uitagenda.nl
nixter237

nixter237

PostSubject: Re: notch is gonna nerf enderman   notch is gonna nerf enderman I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 10:34 pm

I look'd around a bit but couldn't find them but I'm pretty sure there called blazes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: notch is gonna nerf enderman   notch is gonna nerf enderman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

notch is gonna nerf enderman
Page 1 of 1