Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePokemonCraftSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting A New Spawn

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
4everxMORTALVx

4everxMORTALVx

Getting A New Spawn Empty
PostSubject: Getting A New Spawn   Getting A New Spawn I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:52 pm

About a week or 2 ago, NFF suggested Sky's castle as the new spawn. I'm bringing this back up so that we remember about it. I think it would be a great place for spawn because its a lot more appealing to guests joining the server. I'm hoping we change it soon, any suggestions or comments about this, just post below. Thanks.
-xMORTALVx
Back to top Go down
SkybladePhoenix

SkybladePhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Getting A New Spawn   Getting A New Spawn I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:13 pm

I feel so loved ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

I think this should happen, my castle is awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hiddej

hiddej

PostSubject: Re: Getting A New Spawn   Getting A New Spawn I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:35 am

i think you should wait for 1.8, maybe we can start a new world than(rivers, mushrooms, new cave's)
Back to top Go down
http://www.uitagenda.nl
Pokemon
Admin
Pokemon

PostSubject: Re: Getting A New Spawn   Getting A New Spawn I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:44 am

i kinda agree on waiting until 1.8
starting a new map will also probarbly be needed to get all the new stuff.

tho alot of stuff would be copyed into this new world, il change the spawn and see what we do when 1.8 comes out..

anyone know when it comes tho?
Back to top Go down
https://pokemoncraft.norwegianforum.net
iShovelMUDD

iShovelMUDD

PostSubject: Re: Getting A New Spawn   Getting A New Spawn I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:37 am

hopefully soon i cant wait for 1.8 sorry i havent been on lately have had alot of issues with interwebs and stuff hope to see you all soon X
Back to top Go down
SkybladePhoenix

SkybladePhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Getting A New Spawn   Getting A New Spawn I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:09 am

Wait, on second thoughts, I'm not sure if it would be very suitable for my castle to be spawn, although it would be cool, I don't want it filled with signs and stuff as that would make it look untidy.

If you are going to use it as a spawn, can i suggest having all of the notices OUTSIDE the castle, but placing them along the path from the castle and having the path restricted so that people are forced to read the signs, just like in the old world where we had the floating spawn with a path with signs along it (the world that got deleted when the server first crashed).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting A New Spawn   Getting A New Spawn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting A New Spawn
Page 1 of 1