Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePokemonCraftSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bring Out Your Dead! Architect surveying and post

Go down 
+4
SkybladePhoenix
Kisame
Dfett
no1survives123
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
no1survives123

no1survives123

Bring Out Your Dead!   Architect surveying and post - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring Out Your Dead! Architect surveying and post   Bring Out Your Dead!   Architect surveying and post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:17 am

Pokemon wrote:
well fatty's old space command center was very good, he made that as builder when i gave him supplies, so without /mc.. and it was a nice detailed build i think..

My point exactly, but still i want him to finish his current build and post it up here. I also want to examine it and see if he does detail both internally and externally. We all know that most of my builds are "unfinished" on the interior anyways but still...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/no1survives?feature=mhum
fattypatches

fattypatches

PostSubject: Re: Bring Out Your Dead! Architect surveying and post   Bring Out Your Dead!   Architect surveying and post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:27 pm

Yeah dawgs, Sorry it takes me so long to finish builds. I don't really have much free time. Between work, school and my girlfriend/friends... The only time I can ever get on is late at night.
Back to top Go down
no1survives123

no1survives123

PostSubject: Re: Bring Out Your Dead! Architect surveying and post   Bring Out Your Dead!   Architect surveying and post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:54 am

fattypatches wrote:
Yeah dawgs, Sorry it takes me so long to finish builds. I don't really have much free time. Between work, school and my girlfriend/friends... The only time I can ever get on is late at night.
its cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/no1survives?feature=mhum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bring Out Your Dead! Architect surveying and post   Bring Out Your Dead!   Architect surveying and post - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bring Out Your Dead! Architect surveying and post
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2