Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePokemonCraftSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bring Out Your Dead! Architect surveying and post

Go down 
+4
SkybladePhoenix
Kisame
Dfett
no1survives123
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
no1survives123

no1survives123

Bring Out Your Dead!   Architect surveying and post Empty
PostSubject: Bring Out Your Dead! Architect surveying and post   Bring Out Your Dead!   Architect surveying and post I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:20 am

THIS POST IS FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS ARCHITECT

Bring Out Your Dead!   Architect surveying and post Architects

This is for me, No1survives123, so i can see some builds to judge people on just how good of a builder you are. If you want to become an Architect You must be a VIP first then submit your photos of some of your builds to me here. If you are unable to submit your photo because you don't know how, then you're probably too young for my standards. You can ask for me to see your builds, but i wont consider it until it is submitted here. After submission write to me why you think you deserve to be an Architect. After all of this i'll ask the server if you are considered in their eyes to be a "good builder worthy of Architect"

I hope to see some submissions soon because it's getting pretty lonely here. But remember that this rank is The Rarest To Obtain and not everyone will be accepted.

*Please remember that all aplications sent must be completed by YOU and ONLY YOU. Do not submit anything that you had aid in making from anyone else. Anything that is replicated or copied from another player will not be counted for, this includes another player on a separate server. BE ORIGINAL

*Also i do not appreciate 2-D pixel art as a form of Architecture. Please remember that architecture in this sense means "buildings" not sculpting or pixel art creating.

* You can submit however many builds as you wish to post, the more the merrier. Remember that you have a better chance if you submit multiple builds at one time than if you submit many throughout time. Also do not resubmit builds you have already submitted even if you upgraded or added on (unless told otherwise).

Architects build to beautify the server. We create buildings that are aesthetically pleasing in both interior and exterior design. Use all blocks to create a natural and un-natural look. Are open to any design and can handle any criticism. Always building and always creating something new. Helpful to other players to let them understand how to "build" something a certain way.

Last edited by no1survives123 on Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:22 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/no1survives?feature=mhum
Dfett

Dfett

PostSubject: Re: Bring Out Your Dead! Architect surveying and post   Bring Out Your Dead!   Architect surveying and post I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 4:02 am

Well, technically,

Admin is the rarest to obtain. If you were to take the chances of someone getting Admin and also take the chances of someone getting Architect, You would see that there is a 0% chance that anyone will get Admin, while on the other hand, Architect is open for applicants. Granted, its got really high standards to get into. So does Admin. I would probably put Architect .001 points behind Admin in difficulty to achieve though. I hope to see some good submissions here though. And anyone who submits, [Architect]no1survives123 is a harsh, but honest and fair judge.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com - Look up Derrick Perry
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Bring Out Your Dead! Architect surveying and post   Bring Out Your Dead!   Architect surveying and post I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:14 pm

May i ask a question about the architect rank?
I know i probs wont get architect but just a quick question.
Will you be able to toggle it? cause under the server construction i was in creative mode and i found it very difficult to make controler blocks....

and since this is one of those festures i love the most on pokecraft i kinda wanna use it.

so no1, will you be able to toggle creative mode?

thets it for me.

Kiz out cyclops
Back to top Go down
SkybladePhoenix

SkybladePhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Bring Out Your Dead! Architect surveying and post   Bring Out Your Dead!   Architect surveying and post I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:30 pm

Yes, kiz, the creative mode plugin uses a simple command to let you switch between game modes, so dont worry about CB's and stuff.
Back to top Go down
no1survives123

no1survives123

PostSubject: Re: Bring Out Your Dead! Architect surveying and post   Bring Out Your Dead!   Architect surveying and post I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 3:33 am

Kisame wrote:

I know i probs wont get architect but ....

Well Kiz u never know until you try.

I know that on the forums and shit im pretty much an ignorant hard-ass, but i don't want people to feel too intimidated to even tryout for this position. Like Derrick said earlier, ill rate people harshly but truthfully. I also stated that its not 100% my choice on whether you get the rank, (its more like 75%) but remember that i said i'll ask people on the server what they think of your builds and stuff and let them vote yes or no for you. (keep in mind that builders and Vip's votes will be taken less seriously for obvious reasons of jealousy ect.)

But i honestly do want people to start building more aesthetically on the server because i'm not even that good compared to other people on other servers. I want this server to grow into something beautiful that we can be proud of.
Back to top Go down
no1survives123

no1survives123

PostSubject: Re: Bring Out Your Dead! Architect surveying and post   Bring Out Your Dead!   Architect surveying and post I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 3:39 am

Dfett wrote:
Well, technically,

Admin is the rarest to obtain.

I was just saying rarest to obtain in speaking in terms of possibility. We all know that ADMIN isn't possible to get since we have more than enough
Back to top Go down
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Bring Out Your Dead! Architect surveying and post   Bring Out Your Dead!   Architect surveying and post I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:36 am

ok the project i am working on may be my application.....
Back to top Go down
no1survives123

no1survives123

PostSubject: Re: Bring Out Your Dead! Architect surveying and post   Bring Out Your Dead!   Architect surveying and post I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 11:25 pm

Kisame wrote:
ok the project i am working on may be my application.....

please remember that all aplications sent must be completed by YOU and ONLY YOU. Do not submit anything that you had aid in making from anyone else. Anything that is replicated or copied from another player will not be counted for, this includes another player on a separate server.

Back to top Go down
nixter237

nixter237

PostSubject: Re: Bring Out Your Dead! Architect surveying and post   Bring Out Your Dead!   Architect surveying and post I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 1:45 am

would it count if I had help but then all the help was destroyed in the roll back
Back to top Go down
no1survives123

no1survives123

PostSubject: Re: Bring Out Your Dead! Architect surveying and post   Bring Out Your Dead!   Architect surveying and post I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 1:27 am

nixter237 wrote:
would it count if I had help but then all the help was destroyed in the roll back
depends on the build really, if its something u make all the time (for example your lava/water pyramids (or spiral towers) or me with ships and vehicles) it doesn't count as much as something original that has never been seen or is something that is a challenge to make. Sleep
Back to top Go down
nixter237

nixter237

PostSubject: Re: Bring Out Your Dead! Architect surveying and post   Bring Out Your Dead!   Architect surveying and post I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 1:31 am

well I don't do this all the time, this is the second one and its very different.
Back to top Go down
no1survives123

no1survives123

PostSubject: Re: Bring Out Your Dead! Architect surveying and post   Bring Out Your Dead!   Architect surveying and post I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 1:39 am

nixter237 wrote:
well I don't do this all the time, this is the second one and its very different.
second pyramid is it?

*just remember that i look for aesthetics and design. Make it look original. Its ur submission (if i dont like it make something else) and i really don't care how many things people submit, the more the merrier. Just don't submit the same shit over and over again.
Back to top Go down
no1survives123

no1survives123

PostSubject: Re: Bring Out Your Dead! Architect surveying and post   Bring Out Your Dead!   Architect surveying and post I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:48 am

FattyPatches for Architect??

Tell me what you think of him as a player, builder, and friend.
Tell me if u think hes good at building or if u think hes excellent.
Tell me anything about him that can either go against him or for him in getting Architect.
This is the first serious application for Architect and i dont want to make any mistakes.
Back to top Go down
fattypatches

fattypatches

PostSubject: Re: Bring Out Your Dead! Architect surveying and post   Bring Out Your Dead!   Architect surveying and post I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:09 am

no1survives123 wrote:

Tell me anything about him that can either go against him or for him in getting Architect.
This is the first serious application for Architect and i dont want to make any mistakes.

1. That guy is sexy as hell. I just want to smear honey on his thighs and take my time licking it off... but enough with that. He is a really cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything.

2. He's an excellent builder. Everything that he has ever made when he's in serious mode has been absolutely gorgeous. Not to mention, the giant dicks are nothing to shake a stick at either.

3. I think he needs to be Architect. Without creative mode he doesn't seem to want to build anything. Instead he just sits on his computer with MC open just to talk to his friends from the big SC.
Back to top Go down
Dfett

Dfett

PostSubject: Re: Bring Out Your Dead! Architect surveying and post   Bring Out Your Dead!   Architect surveying and post I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:02 am

no1survives123 wrote:

A player, he's the comic relief of Pokemoncraft. He keeps me laughing, and he keeps things interesting. As a builder? Well, you may not see his good builds very often, but when Fatty tries, he beats most other players on the server. A friend? He's quite a good friend. Even though he and I aren't best friends, he's still a ride-or-die nigga to me.

Like I said, he doesn't build seriously that often, but if you look at his serious stuff, you see he grasps the concept of fine building and architecture quite well. So he is an excellent builder, when he puts effort forth. And even when he's joking, he still impresses me.

The literal only bad thing about FattyPatches is that he doesn't build seriously too often. I feel like if he had Architect, he would build seriously more often. Of course he'd still make joke builds, but I believe he could impress with serious stuff. For example, the building he's working on now is about 10% done and already looks amazing. The Taj Mahal or whatever the fuck its called was by definition, truly epic. And I don't even think THAT was finished. FattyPatches builds really really well on large-scale. In fact, I'd probably say he's the best large-scale builder on the server.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com - Look up Derrick Perry
DragonZIP :)

PostSubject: Re: Bring Out Your Dead! Architect surveying and post   Bring Out Your Dead!   Architect surveying and post I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:32 am

I watched as fatty waz building his design and man It looks good
Back to top Go down
Pokemon
Admin
Pokemon

PostSubject: Re: Bring Out Your Dead! Architect surveying and post   Bring Out Your Dead!   Architect surveying and post I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:35 am

how bout putting him in vipapplicant for a while then?
Back to top Go down
https://pokemoncraft.norwegianforum.net
SkybladePhoenix

SkybladePhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Bring Out Your Dead! Architect surveying and post   Bring Out Your Dead!   Architect surveying and post I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 1:22 pm

Need proof of work before I can judge his chances @ Architect.
Back to top Go down
no1survives123

no1survives123

PostSubject: Re: Bring Out Your Dead! Architect surveying and post   Bring Out Your Dead!   Architect surveying and post I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:22 pm

SkybladePhoenix wrote:
Need proof of work before I can judge his chances @ Architect.

he needs this also. ^^^
Friend or not i will follow my own rules of entry. Also for those who believe im thinking of making fatty an architect based on me actually knowing him and him being in our "circle of minecrift friends" (cult that needs to be destroyed like the illuminati Question ). let me say that he is a good builder, prolly better than me when he does try. I Never really make large scaled mega builds and he seems to have just the right shit to get it done. His past builds have impressed me with his Epic Taj Mahal and even his very descriptive giant penis' are finely executed. Now to the fact that he's one of the fuck around players, thats a problem but not that big of one because the serious builds he makes are overwhelming enough.

In conclusion i say we wait till Fatty is done with his current mega build, let him submit a picture, i'll observe it closely, and we'll see. But as of right now his chances are good.

Don't let this application make you think that he automatically has Architect.
Others still submit your shit, still try to become one, still stick your face in my ass because you want me to like you (what ever i dunno what that was seriously). I still want people to be more SERIOUS when making shit on our server.

Stay sexy Pokecraft.
Back to top Go down
no1survives123

no1survives123

PostSubject: Re: Bring Out Your Dead! Architect surveying and post   Bring Out Your Dead!   Architect surveying and post I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:12 am

bump
Back to top Go down
SkybladePhoenix

SkybladePhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Bring Out Your Dead! Architect surveying and post   Bring Out Your Dead!   Architect surveying and post I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:16 pm

hump
Back to top Go down
no1survives123

no1survives123

PostSubject: Re: Bring Out Your Dead! Architect surveying and post   Bring Out Your Dead!   Architect surveying and post I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 11:32 pm

SkybladePhoenix wrote:
hump
Lump
Back to top Go down
SkybladePhoenix

SkybladePhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Bring Out Your Dead! Architect surveying and post   Bring Out Your Dead!   Architect surveying and post I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:29 am

DUMP in your lump whilst eating a hump on top of a bump
Back to top Go down
Pokemon
Admin
Pokemon

PostSubject: Re: Bring Out Your Dead! Architect surveying and post   Bring Out Your Dead!   Architect surveying and post I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:00 am

well fatty's old space command center was very good, he made that as builder when i gave him supplies, so without /mc.. and it was a nice detailed build i think..
Back to top Go down
https://pokemoncraft.norwegianforum.net
no1survives123

no1survives123

PostSubject: Re: Bring Out Your Dead! Architect surveying and post   Bring Out Your Dead!   Architect surveying and post I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:14 am

SkybladePhoenix wrote:
DUMP in your lump whilst eating a hump on top of a bump
That made me SLUMP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bring Out Your Dead! Architect surveying and post   Bring Out Your Dead!   Architect surveying and post I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bring Out Your Dead! Architect surveying and post
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next