Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePokemonCraftSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

this is pretty good for you NFF

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iShovelMUDD

iShovelMUDD

this is pretty good for you NFF Empty
PostSubject: this is pretty good for you NFF   this is pretty good for you NFF I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:19 pm

sorry if you have seen it already:

Big Brother was initially created by tkelly910 , but is now maintained by N3X15.

If you've ever had the misfortune of waking up to an entire server griefed, and not a greifer in sight, then this plugin is for you. Big Brother hooks up into a SQL database and records each and every action taken on each and every block.

Using special in-game tools, you can then "audit" edits to your world. You can see who destroyed what and when. It even shows you multiple edits back, so you can see if someone broke an item, and then put it back. When you want to revert all the changes someone made, you can simply rollback all their edits.

Big Brother requires the use of CraftBukkit, and is by no means easy to install. You have to have access to a SQL server, and some basic knowledge of how SQL works. If you think you can manage that, then head on over to the Bukkit page for Big Brother and learn how to set it up.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon
Admin
Pokemon

PostSubject: Re: this is pretty good for you NFF   this is pretty good for you NFF I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:14 pm

I am using LogBlock to do this, its alot better and lighter, there is a video in here somwhere where a user named chrisbe was banned for griefing and it was proven via BB. but i use LogBlock now anyways Smile
Back to top Go down
https://pokemoncraft.norwegianforum.net
iShovelMUDD

iShovelMUDD

PostSubject: Re: this is pretty good for you NFF   this is pretty good for you NFF I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:12 am

thats cool i was just throwing it out there for you just in case you hadn't seen it yet lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this is pretty good for you NFF   this is pretty good for you NFF I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this is pretty good for you NFF
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Server-
Jump to: