Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePokemonCraftSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server is down :( relax

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokemon
Admin
Pokemon

Server is down :( relax Empty
PostSubject: Server is down :( relax   Server is down :( relax I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:08 pm

ok so because of the recent minecraft update to 1.4 (wich is awesome) the server will be unavailable for those who updated their MC, the bukkit team is working hard on updating the new server software, so dont worry it will be back up in a few hours or at its worst tomorrow..

here is some info on the new update tho:

Minecraft Beta 1.4
* Added tameable wolves * Added cookies * Sleeping in a bed now resets your spawn position * New Minecraft logo * Holding shift while climbing will hang on to the ladder * Spiders will no longer trample crops * Lots and lots of infrastructure for Statistics lists and Achievements
While most of the code is written, statistics and achievements won’t show up until the next update. We didn’t quite have time to finish them this week, and didn’t want to delay the update longer.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemoncraft.norwegianforum.net
krimzonkid

PostSubject: Re: Server is down :( relax   Server is down :( relax I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:50 pm

awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pokemon
Admin
Pokemon

PostSubject: Re: Server is down :( relax   Server is down :( relax I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 12:21 am

still waiting for the bukkit team Razz
Back to top Go down
https://pokemoncraft.norwegianforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server is down :( relax   Server is down :( relax I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server is down :( relax
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Server-
Jump to: