Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePokemonCraftSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I think we are shutting down :(

Go down 
+9
PiggyPro
SkybladePhoenix
CS0VAL
Dylan_Ritchings
zanyostrich123
Numlocker45
headhuntaz
Kisame
Pokemon
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokemon
Admin
Pokemon

I think we are shutting down :( Empty
PostSubject: I think we are shutting down :(   I think we are shutting down :( I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 8:29 pm

Alright guys we had a good run, we have had a good run with allot of good players. I'm sad to say that the time i have had to run pokemoncraft has run out. with my girlfriend 4 months pregnant, i can't find the time to run pokemoncraft anymore. all the updates and what not is running me crazy combining with work and all that.. I simply have no option but shut down our server Sad I'm sorry to say but I can't keep this up.

anyways i still play minecreaft, i was hoping we all could find another server to play together on, as we all play good together. I still want to keep in touch with all of you on this forum so please check in and post something. This community does not have to die yet!!

Thanks to all of the loyal players that have contributed to this server, I never imagined that it would get this great but it did.

You are and will always be pokeomncrafters!

- NFF
Sad
Back to top Go down
https://pokemoncraft.norwegianforum.net
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: I think we are shutting down :(   I think we are shutting down :( I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:17 pm

Crying or Very sad Sad
Back to top Go down
headhuntaz

headhuntaz

PostSubject: Re: I think we are shutting down :(   I think we are shutting down :( I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:15 am

Damn this sucks Sad it had to happen eventually Sad . I thought you were not running it anymore Nff? Also any chance you could somehow make it so we could download the map to play on it? Smile

If anyone has any severs they play on can they please write the IP on this fourm i would mainly like a faction sever to play on but creative severs are ok to. Smile

Thanks NFF for hosting this sever for over a year. Smile

If anyone wants to add me on skype my skype name is jake.rich2 or if you have an xbox, Gamertag is Krimzoneffect Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/krimzoneffect1?feature=mhee
Numlocker45

PostSubject: Re: I think we are shutting down :(   I think we are shutting down :( I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:24 pm

but i thought that knudn guy was going to run it Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
zanyostrich123

zanyostrich123

PostSubject: Re: I think we are shutting down :(   I think we are shutting down :( I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:05 pm

My jimmies have been rustled, I don't want to live on this planet anymore. Sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: I think we are shutting down :(   I think we are shutting down :( I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 12:39 am

Well, this has just been an unhuman and un-matchable expirience. From day 1 and untill now, this server and its players has been like family too me. And i hope we will all be one day reunited.

Too you NFF i wish the best of luck in your future and with your future family. Good luck with your girlfriend, and your child Smile
Just do remember to teach him/her the art of minecraft, ok?

Too you all, I am (without trying to sound like a dusche) quiet sure i got to know you all. And you all became like a family for me. We were all ways close. And that was what made this server such a harmonic place. Everyone got along. Too all i wish you the best off luck.

This server and its players through the times i will all ways remember. They will all ways have a special place in my heart. This was my first ever minecraft server. And it will allways be special for that.

If you ever plan to bring it back up, let me know, ill be there the second it goes online. If anyone any were out there still in these allmost empty and haunted forums that will ever want to contact me, ill be to reach on my skype: Happy_kizame
I check my mail daily at: moviemafia@ymail.com
Or i am allways some hours a day on xbox: Sargon 753

With those words i think i will pack my bags and take a hicke on the big and long journey to finding a new server. When ever i find one i will OFC post you guys on it.

But with all that said, there is nothing more to say, exceptfor these final words: As an ear beggins, it is insured to have an end.

Thank you all for a wonderfull and event full year. I would wish to reunit some time

For the last time, Kizame out
Back to top Go down
Dylan_Ritchings

Dylan_Ritchings

PostSubject: Re: I think we are shutting down :(   I think we are shutting down :( I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:54 pm

We need to find an unpopular server so then the chat isn't over crouded :/
Back to top Go down
CS0VAL

CS0VAL

PostSubject: Re: I think we are shutting down :(   I think we are shutting down :( I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:37 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CS0Val
SkybladePhoenix

SkybladePhoenix

PostSubject: Re: I think we are shutting down :(   I think we are shutting down :( I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:59 am

Sad to see our wonderful server go.

I have been thinking about setting up my own server. Depending on costs and stuff and if I can get a good enough connection, I will try and get my own going, it all depends on what internet speeds I can get in my house that I'll be moving into next year and how much it will all cost to set up.

I plan on purchasing a high-spec computer anyway for my university studies, so that will not be a problem. I hope I can do this as I miss playing MC with people and every other server I've been on so far has been a bit crap.

If this all materialises I'll let you all know so we can all play together once more. Until then, cya around peeps.
Back to top Go down
headhuntaz

headhuntaz

PostSubject: Re: I think we are shutting down :(   I think we are shutting down :( I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:11 am

found a free build sever its good. mc.dingocraft.com check it out its australian btw.
Back to top Go down
PiggyPro
Admin
PiggyPro

PostSubject: Re: I think we are shutting down :(   I think we are shutting down :( I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:37 pm

Dear Pokemoncrafters & NFF,

Thanks for all those amazing times, i really grew up in this server!

Nff, do u still remember it when we were only with about 6 players? Having some little projects going on
while me, my brother ( smarthyyy ) and Arnoo__ joined the server for the first time.

It was like how did u do this ? and this ? and this ?
we were noobs!
u let me the chance to grew out to a redstonefreak ;p
all started by your block mod which let u dissapear blocks with redstone.

I was a no-life minecraftfreak, remember I made that big hill into a Pig-base ? :p

Then u desided to make me a moderator, that was one of my biggest minecraft moments !!

Everything has an end, so did my minecraft-no-life-days also come to an end after i made that huge bridge, egypt city and etc..

With you and the other pokemoncrafters i had the most awesome times ever !!!

Thanks family ! Very Happy

Best regards, piggy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PiggyProProductions
headhuntaz

headhuntaz

PostSubject: Re: I think we are shutting down :(   I think we are shutting down :( I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:18 pm

PiggyPro wrote:
Dear Pokemoncrafters & NFF,

Thanks for all those amazing times, i really grew up in this server!

Nff, do u still remember it when we were only with about 6 players? Having some little projects going on
while me, my brother ( smarthyyy ) and Arnoo__ joined the server for the first time.

It was like how did u do this ? and this ? and this ?
we were noobs!
u let me the chance to grew out to a redstonefreak ;p
all started by your block mod which let u dissapear blocks with redstone.

I was a no-life minecraftfreak, remember I made that big hill into a Pig-base ? :p

Then u desided to make me a moderator, that was one of my biggest minecraft moments !!

Everything has an end, so did my minecraft-no-life-days also come to an end after i made that huge bridge, egypt city and etc..

With you and the other pokemoncrafters i had the most awesome times ever !!!

Thanks family ! Very Happy

Best regards, piggy

So true i remember the day i joined to see a massive gold pyramid i thought it was the most awesome thing then i made a cobblestone pyramid 10-10 i thought i was so good at minecraft Very Happy then i got VIP i was so happy with that built many things Smile

thanks NFF without this server i wouldn't as good as i am today at minecraft. Smile

Also If anyone is interested please join mc.dingocraft.com there is already 10 people from pokemoncraft on it. its a free build server. Craftdan is the owner of the server. https://www.youtube.com/user/craftdan thats his youtube channel. and this is the servers website http://www.dingocraft.com/ ill let anyone build in the town we have made so far Smile

Thanks Headhuntaz.
Back to top Go down
DragonZIP :)

PostSubject: Re: I think we are shutting down :(   I think we are shutting down :( I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:54 pm

NOOOOOOOO!
I remember when I first came to this server! Sad plz don't let it die NFF!

I'm gonna miss u all sooooo much :.(
NFF: Thank you do much! And congratulations on your new baby! You will be a great father!
Kisame: We've had our rough times but we have also had good ones too Smile
Piggypro: Haven't seen u since Christmas and I hope all goes well! pig
Charazard: though u and pin chat on Skype and I don't see u much! I will miss u!
SkyBlade: Miss u buddy :.)
HeadHuntaz: I will miss u most probably u'v always been there Hard or good times! I hope I will see u again! (on the server I told u about)!
CS0VAL: Thank u for being a great admin :.)

OMG I KNOW I HAVEN'T BEEN ON THE SERVER SINCE I HAVE BEEN ON ANOTHER ONE BUT PLZZZ NOT THIS SERVER NOOOOOOO!

This is so heartbreaking </3 I will miss u all so, so very much!

~DragonZIP

Last edited by DragonZIP :) on Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DragonZIP :)

PostSubject: Re: I think we are shutting down :(   I think we are shutting down :( I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 2:03 pm

If Head is right lets all join mc.dingocraft.com! See u all there Very Happy

We are all still together Smile
Back to top Go down
Miner4340

Miner4340

PostSubject: Re: I think we are shutting down :(   I think we are shutting down :( I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:29 am

So the server has gone down. Had a lot of great memories on it but, let me be first to say....

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Woo-hoo! Sorry had to get that out. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CS0VAL

CS0VAL

PostSubject: Re: I think we are shutting down :(   I think we are shutting down :( I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:34 am

I think I will get off of MC for a while and not join a server but if you miss me and want to contact me. You can add me on Xbox live. My GT is CS0VAL (Like my username), you can add me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/CS0VAL or skype CS0VAL. Before adding me, just tell me who you are or what not.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CS0Val
headhuntaz

headhuntaz

PostSubject: Re: I think we are shutting down :(   I think we are shutting down :( I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:02 am

My facebook is https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001631477529 you guys can add me just tell me who you are first Smile
Back to top Go down
faggitmunch

PostSubject: Re: I think we are shutting down :(   I think we are shutting down :( I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:55 pm

I CANT TAKE THIS! LIFES NOT WORTH LIVING ANYONE! IM GUNNA END IT ALL XO
Back to top Go down
Miner4340

Miner4340

PostSubject: Re: I think we are shutting down :(   I think we are shutting down :( I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:24 am

faggitmunch wrote:

Your acting like it's the end of the world....
Back to top Go down
headhuntaz

headhuntaz

PostSubject: Re: I think we are shutting down :(   I think we are shutting down :( I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:55 pm

Miner4340 wrote:
faggitmunch wrote:

its funny cause this guy never played on pokemoncraft
Back to top Go down
Miner4340

Miner4340

PostSubject: Re: I think we are shutting down :(   I think we are shutting down :( I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:33 pm

headhuntaz wrote:
Miner4340 wrote:
faggitmunch wrote:

its funny cause this guy never played on pokemoncraft

HAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
INTERNET MEXICAN

PostSubject: Re: I think we are shutting down :(   I think we are shutting down :( I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:50 am

drn na brt ur gaas br i'm reele prsd brt derb serva grn drn if ir wr a firsh irt wuer be swirmin irn d see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think we are shutting down :(   I think we are shutting down :( I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think we are shutting down :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Server-
Jump to: