Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePokemonCraftSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HD textures with mods

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dylan_Ritchings

Dylan_Ritchings

HD textures with mods Empty
PostSubject: HD textures with mods   HD textures with mods I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:28 pm

Does anyone know how I can use HD texture packs while having mods because when I try to use both my minecraft crashes with a grey screen when I load up a world. Someone please help Sad
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
SkybladePhoenix

SkybladePhoenix

PostSubject: Re: HD textures with mods   HD textures with mods I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:38 pm

use MC patcher first to fix the texture pack then install the mods. dont use any of the automatic installation stuff, do it manually and delete all the files in the mods folder before you even start, if you need them, cut them from the folder and store them somewhere else temp.
Back to top Go down
Dylan_Ritchings

Dylan_Ritchings

PostSubject: Re: HD textures with mods   HD textures with mods I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:01 pm

SkybladePhoenix wrote:
use MC patcher first to fix the texture pack then install the mods. dont use any of the automatic installation stuff, do it manually and delete all the files in the mods folder before you even start, if you need them, cut them from the folder and store them somewhere else temp.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
INTERNET MEXICAN

PostSubject: Re: HD textures with mods   HD textures with mods I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:52 am

frgs...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HD textures with mods   HD textures with mods I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HD textures with mods
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General talk-
Jump to: