Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePokemonCraftSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banning rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pokemon
Admin
Pokemon

Banning rules   Empty
PostSubject: Banning rules    Banning rules   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:21 am

Alright to all the mods and admins out there, we need some rules regarding banning players.

And to develop this system i guess we have to take our time, but for now i just think that something like this is good enough.

I want to break griefing up in 3 categories:

Minor offence - 1 day temp ban
bad offence - 5 day temp ban
serious offence - permanently global ban

that meaning :

minor being that he punched a glass and didn't have one to replace or other things that can be excused as an accident some minor stealing will also go under this category.

Bad being a grief that can be fixed easily, and is clearly intended to piss someone or well cause grief.. Razz
I guess we can use this ban on people who are clearly not trying to be a part of this community, but this is a ban we only give once, the second time we find you there will be a permanent global ban.

Serious offence i imagine there being lava and shit all over the place and you get my point.

The reason i want this system is to give people a second chance, a chance to learn from their mistakes.
however i do understand that most of the people will still just act as assholes when they get back on, but if we can save 2 or 3 people from a perm ban, that means 2 or 3 players more to play on our server.

Non admins can stop reading here.

now to the commands:

u can do "/mcbans banning" to see the ban command

then use "/tempban name time m(minute) h(hour) w(week) and so on
example /tempban fubar 5 d
this will ban fubar for 5 days

for a global ban just type
/ban name g reason
example:
/ban dildoface g griefing

this will ban dildoface permanent and globally with the reason being griefing

!!!IMPORTANT!!!

YOU NEED TO SAVE PROOF OF GRIEF (EXAMPLE LOGBLOCK CHECKUP WHEN WE GET THAT Wink
IF YOU DON'T DO THAT THEY WILL GET THEIR BAN REMOVED.

These rules apply to every crew member that have banning permissions, if u ban someone permanently,
i want a pm with the screenshot and description of why u decided to do that. the topic should be:

Permanent ban

If u fail to follow this we might have to spank you or remove your banning privileges.

that is all for today Smile
Back to top Go down
https://pokemoncraft.norwegianforum.net

Banning rules
Page 1 of 1