Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePokemonCraftSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Needs to happen

Go down 
+5
SkybladePhoenix
no1survives123
Pokemon
hiddej
DragonZIP :)
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Needs to happen Empty
PostSubject: Needs to happen   Needs to happen I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:23 pm

If this is the permanent server, we need a spawn, safe zones, the /tp command, shops and warps.

If u think I am wrong that's your opinion but look at 80% of all factions/pvp servers u will see that they all have these!
Back to top Go down
hiddej

hiddej

Needs to happen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needs to happen   Needs to happen I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:37 pm

well a spawn would be worthless, because if you are in a faction the faction spawn will be you spawn.
setting safezones is possible, only faction leaders can do that.
tp should be able, actually you need to teleport to the factions spawns. Like /tp farmers or /f tp farmers
and shops can you make by yourself. trade with coal ($5), iron ($10), gold ($20) and diamond ($100).
and warps will be the same as tp.

I think the server is good enough.
Back to top Go down
http://www.uitagenda.nl
Pokemon
Admin
Pokemon

Needs to happen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needs to happen   Needs to happen I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:43 am

we could always make a safezone around spawn for people to build a city, tho i dont see the point. what we need to set up is a warzone for factions to fight in. and tp to eachother would never work, what about enemy factions? do you want your enemy to be able to tp to your spawn? no u wont.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemoncraft.norwegianforum.net

Needs to happen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needs to happen   Needs to happen I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:55 am

Pokemon wrote:
we could always make a safezone around spawn for people to build a city, tho i dont see the point. what we need to set up is a warzone for factions to fight in. and tp to eachother would never work, what about enemy factions? do you want your enemy to be able to tp to your spawn? no u wont.
there is a different Teleport plugin that u use say umm /tpa NFFPokemon -> then NFF needs to go /tpaccept or /tpdeny ! This is the best for factions
Back to top Go down
no1survives123

no1survives123

Needs to happen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needs to happen   Needs to happen I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:05 am

DragonZIP Smile wrote:
Pokemon wrote:
there is a different Teleport plugin that u use say umm /tpa NFFPokemon -> then NFF needs to go /tpaccept or /tpdeny ! This is the best for factions

i second this notion tho a warzone is useless
anywhere out of ur factions area is a warzone as long as ur enemies to that faction member
id love to see us some how be able to destroy other factions buildings and stuffs
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/no1survives?feature=mhum
SkybladePhoenix

SkybladePhoenix

Needs to happen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needs to happen   Needs to happen I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:43 pm

i still really cba with all this faction stuff. i just want to build things.

I'd be happy to build a spawn area for the server though.
Back to top Go down
headhuntaz

headhuntaz

Needs to happen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needs to happen   Needs to happen I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:01 am

SkybladePhoenix wrote:

Same i love building things not surviving as much Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/krimzoneffect1?feature=mhee
Miner4340

Miner4340

Needs to happen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needs to happen   Needs to happen I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:19 am

I'm with Sky and Head. The second that Creative world comes, you won't see me on Survival...
Back to top Go down
headhuntaz

headhuntaz

Needs to happen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needs to happen   Needs to happen I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 9:01 am

i will still play survival when i have nothing to build in creative or if somone asks me to go to survival i will go Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/krimzoneffect1?feature=mhee
nixter237

nixter237

Needs to happen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needs to happen   Needs to happen I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:50 am

does anyone here know who put lava in the lurker base? I tp'd home and it had lava on it so now I keep dying. if someone here did it plz just tell me.
Back to top Go down

Needs to happen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needs to happen   Needs to happen I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:21 pm

SkybladePhoenix wrote:

I will help build the spawn cause i really like to build and I totally agree with sky also can u plz up the amount of players on the server aloud at once ?
Back to top Go down

Needs to happen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needs to happen   Needs to happen I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:23 pm

nixter237 wrote:
does anyone here know who put lava in the lurker base? I tp'd home and it had lava on it so now I keep dying. if someone here did it plz just tell me.
get out of it and run to water and people do it to lower the power to take your home
Back to top Go down
Tha_baws_Raringen123

Needs to happen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needs to happen   Needs to happen I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:57 pm

I think that the /tpa plugin could be nice but... we dont need a spawn and the warzone. I think that the whole area where its no faction should be like a warzone where everyone kan attack each other.
the safezones is the factions.
but i'd really liked if we could get a neutral mall or a plugin that the faction owner can make a shop. (so boring of getting all ma stuff lol! )

This was only my opinion, agree confused

Love, - Raringen123
Back to top Go down
Tha_baws_Raringen123

Needs to happen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needs to happen   Needs to happen I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:58 pm

I think that the /tpa plugin could be nice but... we dont need a spawn and the warzone. I think that the whole area where its no faction should be like a warzone where everyone kan attack each other.
the safezones is the factions.
but i'd really liked if we could get a neutral mall or a plugin that the faction owner can make a shop. (so boring of getting all ma stuff lol! )

This was only my opinion, agree confused

Love, - Raringen123
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Needs to happen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needs to happen   Needs to happen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Needs to happen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Server-
Jump to: