Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePokemonCraftSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Having too much trouble with this server!

Go down 
+9
G_mac
hiddej
Kisame
headhuntaz
no1survives123
CS0VAL
hamo158
Miner4340
Pokemon
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
hiddej

hiddej

Having too much trouble with this server! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having too much trouble with this server!   Having too much trouble with this server! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:19 pm

the backup server form me got a system that people did /sell <many> <item> <price per item> and than ppl could buy it. the shop list was on the site so everybody could see what to buy.
like when you got an item nobody else got you can sell it for an higher price than items much ppl got

And about the ranks. will we keep the same rank?
Back to top Go down
http://www.uitagenda.nl
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Having too much trouble with this server!   Having too much trouble with this server! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:33 pm

well i like the idea of a player made shop, tho i still agree on nff's point that there might be the problem that the item you seek is not in the shop, and that is onething i do not stand for.

Hiddej idea may work alltho i allready see some complications about it, and still there might be the problem of the item you are looking for is not for sale.

So i think Nff's old mall plugin is the best, for now, mabye have the possebilety of changing it later on?

Kiz out affraid
Back to top Go down
SkybladePhoenix

SkybladePhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Having too much trouble with this server!   Having too much trouble with this server! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:56 pm

On the one hand, I like the idea of a completely new map, as we'll be able to start afresh with loads of new stuff.

BUT on the other hand I've spent ages building stuff on the server and I've kinda become attached to it all.

If we do get a new server and stuff, what will happen with all the ranks, will VIP's still be able to spawn, and will the Architects still get creative mode. And what about us "staff". What will we get?

ALSO, Minecraft 1.1 just got released.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon
Admin
Pokemon

PostSubject: Re: Having too much trouble with this server!   Having too much trouble with this server! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:39 pm

for the rank system i guess you don't have to worry to much, i think we will keep it pretty much the same as i like the way it is. however VIP's will not be able to spawn items in the survival map. maby we can use the old map for creative mode? and make a new one for survival?
Back to top Go down
https://pokemoncraft.norwegianforum.net
CS0VAL

CS0VAL

PostSubject: Re: Having too much trouble with this server!   Having too much trouble with this server! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:02 am

Pokemon wrote:
for the rank system i guess you don't have to worry to much, i think we will keep it pretty much the same as i like the way it is. however VIP's will not be able to spawn items in the survival map. maby we can use the old map for creative mode? and make a new one for survival?
Yes excellent idea since I think we put too much effort on the other map and I don't want to put it to waste.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CS0Val
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Having too much trouble with this server!   Having too much trouble with this server! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:23 am

Sounds nice.
When will the server be up?
Back to top Go down
Pokemon
Admin
Pokemon

PostSubject: Re: Having too much trouble with this server!   Having too much trouble with this server! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:42 am

will have to wait for bukkit to release an updated server. won't be long i guess
Back to top Go down
hiddej

hiddej

PostSubject: Re: Having too much trouble with this server!   Having too much trouble with this server! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:53 am

i think the updates will take a few day because 1.1.0 realesed.
the makers dont fix everything in 1/2 days
Back to top Go down
Pokemon
Admin
Pokemon

PostSubject: Re: Having too much trouble with this server!   Having too much trouble with this server! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:54 am

well it's only a small update so i don't think it will take to long.
Back to top Go down
Miner4340

Miner4340

PostSubject: Re: Having too much trouble with this server!   Having too much trouble with this server! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:00 am

Yea guys, other servers I play on are already up to date, one (maybe 2) are bukkit. Shouldn't be long at all. On the other hand, I love the idea of keeping the old map to be creative. I built a lot there. I think this new version will be Amazing!
Back to top Go down
Pokemon
Admin
Pokemon

PostSubject: Re: Having too much trouble with this server!   Having too much trouble with this server! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:05 am

there is a working build of craftbukkit but i want to wait for the recommended build. we will see how long it takes.
Back to top Go down
Miner4340

Miner4340

PostSubject: Re: Having too much trouble with this server!   Having too much trouble with this server! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:08 am

sounds like a good idea. Cannot wait for the new server. I havent played Minecraft much since the server went down. One thing tho, I hope the new server does attract more people. It was getting boring with 1-2 people on at a time...
Back to top Go down
hamo158

PostSubject: Re: Having too much trouble with this server!   Having too much trouble with this server! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:30 am

As long as it doesn't attract people like slammer!
Back to top Go down
CS0VAL

CS0VAL

PostSubject: Re: Having too much trouble with this server!   Having too much trouble with this server! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:50 am

Having too much trouble with this server! - Page 2 No_more_ponies
Yep
Back to top Go down
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Having too much trouble with this server!   Having too much trouble with this server! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:28 am

So miner what you are saying is that you dont like me :'(
Back to top Go down
hamo158

PostSubject: Re: Having too much trouble with this server!   Having too much trouble with this server! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:52 am

i like you kisame Smile
Back to top Go down
SkybladePhoenix

SkybladePhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Having too much trouble with this server!   Having too much trouble with this server! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:08 pm

CS0VAL wrote:
Yep

First, keeping the old map is a good idea for creative, it will just need loads of anti-grief and protection mods to stop people from just running wild and destroying stuff

Second, how dare you punch ponies!

Having too much trouble with this server! - Page 2 Letgoofyourhatetroll
Back to top Go down
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Having too much trouble with this server!   Having too much trouble with this server! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:07 pm

SkybladePhoenix wrote:
CS0VAL wrote:
Yep

First, keeping the old map is a good idea for creative, it will just need loads of anti-grief and protection mods to stop people from just running wild and destroying stuff

Second, how dare you punch ponies!

Having too much trouble with this server! - Page 2 Letgoofyourhatetroll

Sky you are my new rolemoddel Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CS0VAL

CS0VAL

PostSubject: Re: Having too much trouble with this server!   Having too much trouble with this server! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:40 pm

Action Hank doesn't agree
Having too much trouble with this server! - Page 2 Action_hank_hates_ponies_by_nervasmorf-d32pbao
Back to top Go down
Miner4340

Miner4340

PostSubject: Re: Having too much trouble with this server!   Having too much trouble with this server! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:29 am

Kisame wrote:

I didn't say that Kiz cherry . What I mean is, it gets extremely boring when you leave. When you ARE there, i mean, it's fun, but it used to be great when lots of people played. People were scattered about playing and talking to eachother. 2 people gets boring. So to answer your question, no, Your OSSUM Kiz. Cool
Back to top Go down
hiddej

hiddej

PostSubject: Re: Having too much trouble with this server!   Having too much trouble with this server! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:33 am

Miner4340 wrote:
Kisame wrote:

I didn't say that Kiz cherry . What I mean is, it gets extremely boring when you leave. When you ARE there, i mean, it's fun, but it used to be great when lots of people played. People were scattered about playing and talking to eachother. 2 people gets boring. So to answer your question, no, Your OSSUM Kiz. Cool
ur right there are often 2/3 ppl online. sometimes 2 are talking to each and the 3th person is allone.
We can solf that by ourself. Like if there is coming somebody new to the server, talk to him, build together(when hes builder) etc

Hidd
Back to top Go down
Dfett

Dfett

PostSubject: Re: Having too much trouble with this server!   Having too much trouble with this server! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:26 am

no1survives123 wrote:
Miner4340 wrote:
NFF. Your idea sounds great. I really hope you make a newer one. It was a lot on your shoulders with the plugin troubles and all the other problems. If you think that it is all done, don't create a new server. I personally think you should, I loved Pokemoncraft, the people were great, and the community was THE best. I don't want it to end here. But there used to be so many people. How come so many left? The server was amazing!

Miner Cool
yes miner the server indeed was amazing, but after skyrim and battlefield and our gay COD fanboys got thr expansion pack the population died. i stopped cuz CS Dfett and mortal all stopped playing and joined the skyrim/battlefield bandwagon. When people did check on the server no1 else was online making them want to leave.

I guess its a good thing i took pics of my creations b4 all of this.

Bro, hopped on the bandwagon? I understand what you MEANT to say, but the way you said it was fucking stupid. I've been playing Elder Scrolls since 2001, I'm not on any fucking bandwagon.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com - Look up Derrick Perry
Dfett

Dfett

PostSubject: Re: Having too much trouble with this server!   Having too much trouble with this server! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:38 am

BUT I'm down to dedicate as much time as I can to our new server, especially on weekends. Just message me on xbox, and If I can, I'll get on Minecraft and help out.
Gamertag - Divayth Fyr
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com - Look up Derrick Perry
headhuntaz

headhuntaz

PostSubject: Re: Having too much trouble with this server!   Having too much trouble with this server! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:39 am

so are we keeping the old map as a creative world? because im never building my minigame/maze again! Smile and im sure alot of other people don't wanna build there massive builds again like hiddej and his stadium i think it was hiddej anyway?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/krimzoneffect1?feature=mhee
hiddej

hiddej

PostSubject: Re: Having too much trouble with this server!   Having too much trouble with this server! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:45 am

headhuntaz wrote:
so are we keeping the old map as a creative world? because im never building my minigame/maze again! Smile and im sure alot of other people don't wanna build there massive builds again like hiddej and his stadium i think it was hiddej anyway?
yep it was me. Second time for me.
First time was with the 3 days setback and now this time.
But maybe i gonna make a new one, but i dont promise.

And why shouldnt we let admins/mods/vips build a spawn area etc before the map will be open like the 1.8 map
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having too much trouble with this server!   Having too much trouble with this server! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Having too much trouble with this server!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next