Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePokemonCraftSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Im actually not dead

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
no1survives123

no1survives123

Im actually not dead Empty
PostSubject: Im actually not dead   Im actually not dead I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:20 am

Well as people have seen not many people have been on the server or at least not while i was on for those few seconds that i bothered to log on. But no im not dead, not like any of u cared. I havent been on because i have just recently moved. On my b-day i recieved Battlefield so ive been busy with that, then on christmas i got Skyrim so ive also been addicted to that for quite sometime even pissing my Gf off b/c i havent answered her calls.

This is a complete waste of all of ur time to read so congrats.
I maybe back online w/e
dont miss the architect too much guys...
with love, No1

B.T.dubs
I also have ran completely out of ideas to create so give me a suggestion. I'm starting to miss building with blocks
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/no1survives?feature=mhum
Kisame

Kisame

Im actually not dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im actually not dead   Im actually not dead I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:37 pm

Hello No1, nice to hear from someone above builder for a change.
I agree with you on the server beeing a bit empty lately, so i try to be on between 5-8 hours in the day and mabye 1-3 in the night :p minecraft adicted.

Hope to see you back soon and nice to hear from you again.

Kiz out affraid
Back to top Go down

Im actually not dead
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General talk-
Jump to: