Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePokemonCraftSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Stadium - Skyward Stadium

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DragonZIP :)

New Stadium - Skyward Stadium Empty
PostSubject: New Stadium - Skyward Stadium   New Stadium - Skyward Stadium I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 1:55 am

DragonZIP is building a new giant Stadium in the sky! there will be challenges. winners will get 1st: 1 Diamond 2nd: 1 Gold 3rd: 1 Iron.
You will face mobs, lava, eachother and even DragonZIP with diamond armor and Diamond swords with golden apples. Beat DragonZIP to have your name in the hall of fame.

This is................. SkyWard Stadium!!!!!

Last edited by DragonZIP :) on Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Stadium - Skyward Stadium   New Stadium - Skyward Stadium I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 1:57 am

If anyone want's to help build the massive object just ask and if u would like to donate materials just talk to DragonZIP
Back to top Go down
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: New Stadium - Skyward Stadium   New Stadium - Skyward Stadium I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 4:07 am

hehe skyward stadium...... like the legend of zelda skaward sword
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Stadium - Skyward Stadium   New Stadium - Skyward Stadium I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:12 am

Kisame wrote:
hehe skyward stadium...... like the legend of zelda skaward sword
really i just though upward, sky skyward oh well Smile learn something new everyday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Stadium - Skyward Stadium   New Stadium - Skyward Stadium I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 4:44 pm

I need a
Mod or Admin to make the mob spawners spawn mobs
Back to top Go down
lander1112

PostSubject: Re: New Stadium - Skyward Stadium   New Stadium - Skyward Stadium I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 9:40 pm

I want to help with ur building Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Stadium - Skyward Stadium   New Stadium - Skyward Stadium I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:36 am

lander1112 wrote:
I want to help with ur building Smile
okay but u will help when the server is updated plus only I know where the stadium is. Also I have never seen u on the server
Back to top Go down
Miner4340

Miner4340

PostSubject: Re: New Stadium - Skyward Stadium   New Stadium - Skyward Stadium I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:46 pm

Dragon, I know where it is, right inbetween two of my towns... Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Stadium - Skyward Stadium   New Stadium - Skyward Stadium I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:50 pm

Miner4340 wrote:
Dragon, I know where it is, right inbetween two of my towns... Neutral
lol that's my house
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Stadium - Skyward Stadium   New Stadium - Skyward Stadium I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Stadium - Skyward Stadium
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Server-
Jump to: