Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePokemonCraftSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

plugins for pokemoncraft

Go down 
+2
Pokemon
brennon218
6 posters
AuthorMessage
brennon218

brennon218

plugins for pokemoncraft Empty
PostSubject: plugins for pokemoncraft   plugins for pokemoncraft I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:07 am

I think when i get unbanned you should get the plugin so that players can summon animals like ghasts pigs monsters and other animals and the command should be /summon [animal name] its pretty cool i seen this on youtube
its cool and its like 20.00 to spawn regulars for specials like monsters giants ghasts etc it should be 100.00
Back to top Go down
Pokemon
Admin
Pokemon

PostSubject: Re: plugins for pokemoncraft   plugins for pokemoncraft I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:47 am

so.. never then?
Back to top Go down
https://pokemoncraft.norwegianforum.net
CS0VAL

CS0VAL

PostSubject: Re: plugins for pokemoncraft   plugins for pokemoncraft I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:31 am

Pokemon wrote:
so.. never then?
Post is currently nominated for forum response of the year.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CS0Val
headhuntaz

headhuntaz

PostSubject: Re: plugins for pokemoncraft   plugins for pokemoncraft I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:05 am

hahaha Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/krimzoneffect1?feature=mhee
DragonZIP :)

PostSubject: Re: plugins for pokemoncraft   plugins for pokemoncraft I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:47 pm

brennon218 wrote:
I think when i get unbanned you should get the plugin so that players can summon animals like ghasts pigs monsters and other animals and the command should be /summon [animal name] its pretty cool i seen this on youtube
its cool and its like 20.00 to spawn regulars for specials like monsters giants ghasts etc it should be 100.00
Soz brennon but it will get alot of lagging happening and nff is right no more pokecraft 4 u
Back to top Go down
nixter237

nixter237

PostSubject: Re: plugins for pokemoncraft   plugins for pokemoncraft I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 11:45 pm

would be cool for VIP's Very Happy but really I don't care
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: plugins for pokemoncraft   plugins for pokemoncraft I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

plugins for pokemoncraft
Page 1 of 1