Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePokemonCraftSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holy fuck, Giant monster attacking pokecraft.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fattypatches

fattypatches

Holy fuck, Giant monster attacking pokecraft. Empty
PostSubject: Holy fuck, Giant monster attacking pokecraft.   Holy fuck, Giant monster attacking pokecraft. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:53 am

Hey everyone, it's FattyPatches. I wanted to point out a concern I had about Miner's town... You see, It must have a problem with giant monster attacks. I was walking around outside his city limits and I noticed a large shadow on the ground. That's when I looked up. My jaw dropped in awe as I laid my eyes upon what must have been the most frightening of all giant monsters that I had ever seen.
[img]Holy fuck, Giant monster attacking pokecraft. 2lay7py[/img][img]

This motherfucker was just chilling out, hovering over the town hall. I pretty much shit my pants. It was so grotesque that it was hard to look at. I watched for a moment or two and nothing seemed to happen.

Holy fuck, Giant monster attacking pokecraft. 20111016233700 [/img]
"Maybe it's a friendly monster" I thought to myself. I was about to try to contact it when it let out this ear-ripping screech. Then out of nowhere... BOOOM! It shot a destructive stream of white venom out of it's mouth. I don't know what happened next, I ran in fear for my life and never looked back. May mercy be shown upon the souls of the poor NPC's that lost their lives in this horrible invasion.

[img]Holy fuck, Giant monster attacking pokecraft. 20111016233720 [/img]
Back to top Go down
Miner4340

Miner4340

PostSubject: Re: Holy fuck, Giant monster attacking pokecraft.   Holy fuck, Giant monster attacking pokecraft. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 3:20 am

Man, thanks Fatty! I don't know WHAT I would have done without you there to stop it! My entire village would be gone, it might of attacked N00btown and
SpawnCity too, And then ALL OF MINECRAFTIA! Fatty, i'd like to give you a medal for bravely stopping it! Your my hero! cheers

With Many MANY thanks,
Miner4340

PS: We have alot of attacks like that. We've never had anyone with the power you possess. Thanks Again!
Back to top Go down
Dfett

Dfett

PostSubject: Re: Holy fuck, Giant monster attacking pokecraft.   Holy fuck, Giant monster attacking pokecraft. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 4:07 am

I heard another attack was gonna befall Miner's city. Just a rumor.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com - Look up Derrick Perry
Miner4340

Miner4340

PostSubject: Re: Holy fuck, Giant monster attacking pokecraft.   Holy fuck, Giant monster attacking pokecraft. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:25 am

May I ask what?
Back to top Go down
Dfett

Dfett

PostSubject: Re: Holy fuck, Giant monster attacking pokecraft.   Holy fuck, Giant monster attacking pokecraft. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 6:41 am

Hey, I just hear the rumors, I don't ask about them.
Back to top Go down
Miner4340

Miner4340

PostSubject: Re: Holy fuck, Giant monster attacking pokecraft.   Holy fuck, Giant monster attacking pokecraft. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 4:32 pm

Okay, whatever it is, could you please just clean up after? Thank you.

p.s. Sorry about your house Dfett Sad
Back to top Go down
SkybladePhoenix

SkybladePhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Holy fuck, Giant monster attacking pokecraft.   Holy fuck, Giant monster attacking pokecraft. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:33 pm

Oh dear, theres another invasion coming to Miners town?

You better prepare.
Back to top Go down
Dfett

Dfett

PostSubject: Re: Holy fuck, Giant monster attacking pokecraft.   Holy fuck, Giant monster attacking pokecraft. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:40 pm

I'll do my best to stop whatever attacks your town, as I do my best to protect the server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy fuck, Giant monster attacking pokecraft.   Holy fuck, Giant monster attacking pokecraft. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy fuck, Giant monster attacking pokecraft.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General talk-
Jump to: