Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePokemonCraftSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I feel like i have too rage!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kisame

Kisame

I feel like i have too rage!!! Empty
PostSubject: I feel like i have too rage!!!   I feel like i have too rage!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 1:48 pm

ok so i first wakes up after only 3 hours of sleep due to school work, a little drunk from the stuff that helped me throught the school work. and after finishing the school stuff i cant wait too log on to the server to buildt........ ad then i find it back dates like TWO FUCKING WEEKS!!! WTH?? Sad

I am so confused, raged, distracted, sad, anoyed, angry, hungry, drunk, tired and wierd that i have to go set of 64 tnt blocks nao.

So can someone pliz give me some real reasons for the back date?

And no the lag isent the answer i am looking for.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon
Admin
Pokemon

PostSubject: Re: I feel like i have too rage!!!   I feel like i have too rage!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:33 pm

the server crashed this morning, and while i did not notice the backup system had stopped working, and the latest backup was 3 days ago Sad this sucks i know but its all i can do.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemoncraft.norwegianforum.net
Miner4340

Miner4340

PostSubject: Re: I feel like i have too rage!!!   I feel like i have too rage!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:57 pm

It makes me mad too, My Acroplys was gone and a TON of other things. Just think, it could be worse, it could be back dated to when the new server just came back... right? pale And the server is down...
Back to top Go down
no1survives123

no1survives123

PostSubject: Re: I feel like i have too rage!!!   I feel like i have too rage!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 4:00 pm

Miner4340 wrote:
pale And the server is down...

it was up for like 10 minutes
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/no1survives?feature=mhum
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: I feel like i have too rage!!!   I feel like i have too rage!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 4:39 pm

so the map version we are running now is only 3 days old?
Back to top Go down
no1survives123

no1survives123

PostSubject: Re: I feel like i have too rage!!!   I feel like i have too rage!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 4:44 pm

Kisame wrote:
so the map version we are running now is only 3 days old?

yes
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/no1survives?feature=mhum
Pokemon
Admin
Pokemon

PostSubject: Re: I feel like i have too rage!!!   I feel like i have too rage!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 5:03 pm

had a huge crash, need to reformat my comp Sad this will not take to long tho.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemoncraft.norwegianforum.net
Miner4340

Miner4340

PostSubject: Re: I feel like i have too rage!!!   I feel like i have too rage!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 5:19 pm

Oh No! Will the stuff be fixed after the reformat, or will it be left as is? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: I feel like i have too rage!!!   I feel like i have too rage!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:33 pm

no1 are you sriouse?

Wow i play too fucking much minecraft.

i lost: one farm barn, one farm field, one farm mellon growing hut, one farm home.
Tow expanded sides of the mary selest withc i thing each side was 800 blocks soo Sad
And i lost One of the 7 pagaodas and its pathway and plot.

affraid
Back to top Go down
Miner4340

Miner4340

PostSubject: Re: I feel like i have too rage!!!   I feel like i have too rage!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 7:13 pm

Kiz, I'm sorry, That is a lot, but you can spawn all the blocks. I lost half of MineLand... and cant spawn items. Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I feel like i have too rage!!!   I feel like i have too rage!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I feel like i have too rage!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Events-
Jump to: