Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePokemonCraftSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Architect Idea

Go down 
+3
SkybladePhoenix
Pokemon
no1survives123
7 posters
AuthorMessage
no1survives123

no1survives123

Architect Idea Empty
PostSubject: Architect Idea   Architect Idea I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 4:32 pm

So I'm suggesting a new rank. The rank of Architect. or anything that can show to people on the server that I'm good at what i do. I feel like people don't respect me because I'm just an ordinary VIP.

As for the abilities and differences? well, all the same rights as VIP but one little extra detail. Either creative mode forever or the ability to instantly break a block in one hit. This ability would speed up the process of my building making me able to build more effectively.
Also as a slight stretch ,but I'm still going to throw it out there and i understand if you say " HELL FUCKIN NO!" to it , but possibly the ability of World Edit.

-------------------------------------------------This is PART of what i sent to NFF to get the Architect rank started--------------------------------------

Now hopefully this rank will be rare. And i wont logg on and see 3 people with it.
ONLY THE BEST OF THE BEST (OTHERWISE THE RANK ISSSSSSS USSSSEEELLEESSSSSSSSSSSS)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/no1survives?feature=mhum
Pokemon
Admin
Pokemon

Architect Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Architect Idea   Architect Idea I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 4:39 pm

ive set u up in this group, you will be able to use /gm toggle

i was thinking you will be in charge of this group, and decides who gets to be in it, if that is fine with you?

anyways its a nice idea so log on and try it out Razz
Back to top Go down
https://pokemoncraft.norwegianforum.net
Pokemon
Admin
Pokemon

Architect Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Architect Idea   Architect Idea I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 4:42 pm

as for the world edit it is a really good tool, however with great power comes great responsibility.
using world edit requires alot of training to be good at it and not screw up anything, changing big areas might also crash the server, and its a risk im not willing to take, mabe we can set up some WE commands for architect to use but well have to see what would be necessary.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemoncraft.norwegianforum.net
no1survives123

no1survives123

Architect Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Architect Idea   Architect Idea I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 5:08 pm

Awesome! sounds good and i know that world edit is something that can be a problem for players esp. since i dunno how to use it, so some training and explanation from both cs and dfett while im at school or talkin to them would solve that easily. I would love to be in charge of who gets the rank and become the "Grand Architect" lol.

And for anyone who wants to say im cocky or anything, i know that im a good builder because i have a major in architecture, yes im still in school, but that's still my shit. And if you think your'e good enough to be an architect then tell me, i'll actually consider it and telll you. But unfortunately as i stated, The Rank Is Rare. The Best Of The Best. Don't be mad if i tell you no because u probably are good, just not Architecturally creative enough.

And if you are a squeaky-voiced kid under the age of 14, which means <14, you definitely have to wait because i say there is no way your mind is fully developed into an "Architecturally creative" state.

Last edited by no1survives123 on Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SkybladePhoenix

SkybladePhoenix

Architect Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Architect Idea   Architect Idea I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 5:13 pm

if architects get w/e, can mods have it toooooo?
Back to top Go down
no1survives123

no1survives123

Architect Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Architect Idea   Architect Idea I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 5:16 pm

SkybladePhoenix wrote:
if architects get w/e, can mods have it toooooo?

the whole purpose is the idea that architects are below mods and are only useful on the server in the since of "helping people create shit" and "making cool shit" w/e would only help architects build. Besides sky do u "really" need w/e?
Back to top Go down
no1survives123

no1survives123

Architect Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Architect Idea   Architect Idea I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 5:49 pm

Architect Idea Rightsh

This is how i see this rank as being please edit this image as you please and correct me on anything.
Back to top Go down
SkybladePhoenix

SkybladePhoenix

Architect Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Architect Idea   Architect Idea I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 6:04 pm

hmm, mods dont rlly have that much control over the server, we can just promote ppl and stuff, we cant rlly change any of the back-end stuff, but I can see where you are coming from, its just i was thinking that it should work as a ladder system, as follows

• Builder
• VIP
• Architect
• Mod
• Admin

so guests have nothing, admins have everything, and the higher the rank, the more stuff you have access too.
Back to top Go down
hiddej

hiddej

Architect Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Architect Idea   Architect Idea I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:11 pm

*villager(can something more than a guest. Can only build in a special village to proof to be a builder)
*builder
*vipapplicate(now there is 1, maybe 2 or 3)
*vip
*veteran(between vip and mod)
*(somebody who organize events)
*architect
*mod
*admin
(*notch)

Just some ideas
Back to top Go down
http://www.uitagenda.nl
jabear

Architect Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Architect Idea   Architect Idea I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:29 pm

dibs on notch
Back to top Go down
nixter237

nixter237

Architect Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Architect Idea   Architect Idea I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:30 pm

could I be an architect plz it doesn't have to be permanent but just while I'm working on the spleef arena if that's ok thanks. and if you want proof of my skills I have something I can show you.

lol jab
Back to top Go down
nixter237

nixter237

Architect Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Architect Idea   Architect Idea I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:10 pm

I kinda finished the spleef arena so you can ignore that bit and come check it out anyway
Back to top Go down
PiggyPro
Admin
PiggyPro

Architect Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Architect Idea   Architect Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 1:56 am

yes no1 , mods need WE at least i can't live without it ,
i fixed and helped on the arena , what i couldn't do without WE

if architects get WE and want training if they will , i can try to teach them.
also , architect is like u say , i do agree it must be very special.

the side effect of WE is that u can't logblock it , so if architect griefs ( if it stay special , no prob ) we will not know who griefed.

still i like the fact , i think u will can be able to handle it if u practice Wink

grts pig pro
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PiggyProProductions
SkybladePhoenix

SkybladePhoenix

Architect Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Architect Idea   Architect Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:24 am

hiddej, your rank system is waaaaaaay to complicated, we only need a max of about 5 or 6 different ranks, any more and it would look like a rainbow explosion, and it would be too complex.
Back to top Go down
nixter237

nixter237

Architect Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Architect Idea   Architect Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:53 am

but what if I like rainbows Sad
Back to top Go down
no1survives123

no1survives123

Architect Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Architect Idea   Architect Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:20 pm

SkybladePhoenix wrote:

• Builder
• VIP
• Architect
• Mod
• Admin

I also agree with this sky, i was just showing the triangle to show the relationships between the powers to keep it balanced and so that mods are still higher than architects. But if u give a mod w/e it takes the whole "power" of admin away (take away the power and its just a name or position of power and nothing special to it). Mods still moderate and control the server just like admins and can jail & promote people. Not to mention you guys control a part of the (what i like to call) "federal server", the spawn area that is made by the admins. W/e is just necessary to architect is the sense of easy building and faster construction.

Besides i don't think architects have w/e yet anyways.
Back to top Go down
SkybladePhoenix

SkybladePhoenix

Architect Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Architect Idea   Architect Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:42 pm

You have to remember, us mods dont have every power that admins have, such as making shops, weather control and full tp rights, we have to get the admins to set all that up for us.

Maybe we could set it up so the architects have control of an area too, like another town linked to sc and nt, where all the best buildings and structures get moved too, like a display city.
Back to top Go down
no1survives123

no1survives123

Architect Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Architect Idea   Architect Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:48 pm

Now that, I like Smile
Lol

and true i do realize that there are powers "you dont" have as a mod but thats kind of the point, they have those powers to keep there part higher than the others. Personally sky and seriously, you should become an admin, but there is plenty of them b/c 3 is enough and you are prolly the best mod (no offense piggy or mortal).
Back to top Go down
SkybladePhoenix

SkybladePhoenix

Architect Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Architect Idea   Architect Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 4:05 pm

aww thx babe, ♥️ you too.

Maybe a baby admin rank??? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
no1survives123

no1survives123

Architect Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Architect Idea   Architect Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 4:09 pm

SkybladePhoenix wrote:
aww thx babe, ♥️ you too.

Maybe a baby admin rank??? Very Happy

we need to keep a small amount of ranks and architect was just a slightly necessary additon
Back to top Go down
PiggyPro
Admin
PiggyPro

Architect Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Architect Idea   Architect Idea I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 5:26 pm

i like that to about the city :O

and its true sky , u are , u also have the most experience Very Happy

but mortal , if u get WE and we don't , who wants to be mod then ? i do it to help the server yes ,
but if architects get WE and mods not , i wouldn't do that anymore.
there's nothing that is that much fun about being mod , we only get work and not that much profits.

but still i like to be mod , i love to help people Very Happy

grts pig pro
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PiggyProProductions
Sponsored content

Architect Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Architect Idea   Architect Idea I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Architect Idea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: VIP Application-