Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePokemonCraftSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

Go down 
+3
brennon218
Miner4340
CS0VAL
7 posters
AuthorMessage
CS0VAL

CS0VAL

I'm sorry if I offended anyone. Empty
PostSubject: I'm sorry if I offended anyone.   I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 2:04 am

I've been told by one of the server's worst admins ever that I don't deserve to be an admin. I'd like to apologize to anyone who I have offended (except for nixter) and I would like to make it up to them. I will try my best to prove to this asswipe I deserve to be admin unlike him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CS0Val
Miner4340

Miner4340

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry if I offended anyone.   I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 2:22 am

CS, you're a great admin, one of the best in my opinion! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
brennon218

brennon218

PostSubject: admin   I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:50 am

CS0VAL wrote:
I've been told by one of the server's worst admins ever that I don't deserve to be an admin. I'd like to apologize to anyone who I have offended (except for nixter) and I would like to make it up to them. I will try my best to prove to this asswipe I deserve to be admin unlike him.

your a great admin CS0VAL your one of the best helpers to, youve always helped me when iv needed help also and you should stay admin forever. you are a really good admin i dont know how u could af fend anyone becuz ur so nice and helpful. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SkybladePhoenix

SkybladePhoenix

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry if I offended anyone.   I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:12 am

♥ you babe
Back to top Go down
headhuntaz

headhuntaz

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry if I offended anyone.   I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:25 am

your a great admin don't know why anyone would say different Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/krimzoneffect1?feature=mhee
PiggyPro
Admin
PiggyPro

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry if I offended anyone.   I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:06 am

Not a good admin he ?

well i think u deserve it really hard , u take it up for the people , but u keep following the rules to
better can't be Wink

its not always easy to be an admin , i know that, but u guy's keep getting over with every problem
( that is possible to fix ). so who ever said that ,is just jalouse on you CS Wink just cause u made in a fastway
from VIP to admin ;D

greets pig pro
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PiggyProProductions
nixter237

nixter237

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry if I offended anyone.   I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:06 pm

Did you read my last post? The one were I admited I was wrong? And that its just a game? And that this all means nothing? Because you should.
Back to top Go down
PiggyPro
Admin
PiggyPro

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry if I offended anyone.   I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:27 pm

nixter237 wrote:
Did you read my last post? The one were I admited I was wrong? And that its just a game? And that this all means nothing? Because you should.

nix i know u did admited that u was wrong but still , don't react that impulse , it will make a lot problems
don't get in ur life if u first think what should i say , how does it feel like when someone say it to me
etc...

grts pig pro
Back to top Go down
nixter237

nixter237

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry if I offended anyone.   I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:32 pm

I type a lot different to how I talk A LOT. so I'm not having a go at you but I will be fine besides he lives in america so what could he do to effect me.
Back to top Go down
PiggyPro
Admin
PiggyPro

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry if I offended anyone.   I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:24 pm

nixter237 wrote:
I type a lot different to how I talk A LOT. so I'm not having a go at you but I will be fine besides he lives in america so what could he do to effect me.

well thats still no cool nix , hanging out the tough guy behind your computer screen.
i know, it may sound rude but i don't mean it , i just make it clear , no mather where someone lives
treat him/her the same, then lives is a lot easier

Wink
Back to top Go down
SkybladePhoenix

SkybladePhoenix

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry if I offended anyone.   I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:33 pm

Hmm, im thinking we all need too cool down a bit and put down the handbags, cos come on guys, its only a game, we're all wonderful people (most of the time) and we all love each other very much.

So lets stop the arguing and shake hands/hug/kiss and make up with each other and start on a blank page.

./being diplomatic

kthxbai
Back to top Go down
nixter237

nixter237

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry if I offended anyone.   I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:45 pm

why should I be nice to him if he wont accept my apology's I've said sorry and admitted I was wrong what else can I do?
Back to top Go down
SkybladePhoenix

SkybladePhoenix

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry if I offended anyone.   I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:47 pm

idk, ask nicely for him to accept it, be nice to him
Back to top Go down
nixter237

nixter237

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry if I offended anyone.   I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:11 pm

he said he'd forgive me if I stopped talking about it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry if I offended anyone.   I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm sorry if I offended anyone.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Server-
Jump to: