Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePokemonCraftSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bad Map And I get Banned For It

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkspirit1230

Bad Map And I get Banned For It Empty
PostSubject: Bad Map And I get Banned For It   Bad Map And I get Banned For It I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:48 pm

Ok So i found a noob challenge cave so i tryed it and then i found 1 chest and there was a sign fin the other 3 chest i found 2 more right under it then i keeps digging down and i somehow got in a room i thought that was my treasure out side the room i hade to break teh block since i was jailed randomly and got killed 10 times by wolfes and lost alot of items so i saw farm and shot so i started breaking blocks and then i broek a water think and shit i stole in farm but i thought it all mine and then i gte banned But that place under the challengse cave so it not my falut that i broke all that shit it was right under all 3 chests i found so unban me plz !!!! and i want to recive 10 dimonds cause i lost them when i was randomly jailed and killed by wolfes i lostd 10 dimonds
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

confused confused confused confused pale pale pale pale pale Sad Sad Sad Sad
:confused Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven silent confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused scratch scratch scratch scratch affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid :
Back to top Go down
PiggyPro
Admin
PiggyPro

PostSubject: Re: Bad Map And I get Banned For It   Bad Map And I get Banned For It I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 3:36 pm

its not only that , i found multiple griefs of u in noob town , then i jailed u , thats when the wolves came to u
, ur stuff isn't lost then , its taken untill u are unjailed.

we were verry mad on u for the griefs , if u griefed another time , like u said the 3 chests and etc , its cause u are retard u didn't knew , so we had to ban u for ur actions

greets pig pro
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PiggyProProductions
Darkspirit1230

PostSubject: Re: Bad Map And I get Banned For It   Bad Map And I get Banned For It I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 5:57 pm

So Is Permanent ?
No No No No No No No No No No No No No No PLZ No No No No No No No No No No
Back to top Go down
4everxMORTALVx

4everxMORTALVx

PostSubject: Re: Bad Map And I get Banned For It   Bad Map And I get Banned For It I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:15 pm

Yes Darkspirit, you've griefed multiple times. I even found Fusya's secret layer to be partially destroyed in the entrance and some inside, all done by you. Maybe next time, you will think before you start breaking others builds. -xMORTALVx
Back to top Go down
Darkspirit1230

PostSubject: Re: Bad Map And I get Banned For It   Bad Map And I get Banned For It I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:49 pm

o coem one giv eme 1 more chance plz i didnt know what i was doing plz unban me i lov ethe server so much !! i didnt mean too Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad No No No No No No ill study to be better plz let me join back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad Map And I get Banned For It   Bad Map And I get Banned For It I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad Map And I get Banned For It
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General talk-
Jump to: