Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePokemonCraftSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Regarding the new map and temp server outage

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CS0VAL

CS0VAL

Regarding the new map and temp server outage Empty
PostSubject: Regarding the new map and temp server outage   Regarding the new map and temp server outage I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:06 am

To stop people from spamming the forums in random places I will answer the most FAQs.
Q:Can I be in the new map construction? I promise I won't grief
A: Sorry, we need our best builders for the project, I'm not saying you are a bad builder we just need our best for this project. Griefing is another problem but that usually isn't the case
Q: Why is the temporary server down and when will it be back up?
A: The reason why it's down is something I do not know, if you were in the server time of the crash please tell us to see what it was and the server will be up if no later than Saturday if NFF doesn't look at the forums during his trip.
Q: When will the new map be up?
A: Map will most likely be up when NFF returns from his trip.
Q: Why not remove the whitelist and let us play on the new map?
A: Two problems, One we aren't done with the map, I know we have been working on it for a while but we aren't done. Two, NFF will kill us if we let you guys join the map while under construction.
Q:Can we help you fix the map to rush the time for the release?
A: NFF will kill us if we start whitelisting everyone. Sorry its not up to me.
Q: Come on cs, me and you are friends right? Let me join the server
A: Just to let you know I'm neutral towards everyone, Just because you think I'm your friend doesn't mean I am going to let you join.
Q: Can I pay your real money to join the new map constriction?
A: Sure you can pay me but I won't whitelist you, waste your money on something else.
Q: What can I do instead to make time go by faster?
A: If you have a pretty decent computer, download TF2 and play that for a while or you can take a nap every 10 hours though sleeping a lot isn't really good for you, maybe you can start studying for that test you are thinking you will fail but don't do drugs kiddies.

Any questions just post here and thanks for reading, if you are impatient and wanting to play on the server bad please wait patiently in the mean time you can start growing a spice garden or jog your neighborhood like you used to do.

Last edited by CS0VAL on Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CS0Val
SkybladePhoenix

SkybladePhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the new map and temp server outage   Regarding the new map and temp server outage I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:31 pm

NEUTRAL FRIENDS?!?!?! NEUTRAL?!?!?!

I THOUGHT WE WERE BEST BUDDIES 4EVAR AND STUFFZ!

/troll

Yeah, the blue text is kinda hard to read, and what CS is basically saying if you can't read it is: "BE quiet and be patient and we'll finish the new map soon, until then, don't bug us, find something else to spend hours upon hours on."

KTHXBAI ♥
Back to top Go down
nixter237

nixter237

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the new map and temp server outage   Regarding the new map and temp server outage I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:40 pm

I'm fine with all of this
Back to top Go down
Dylan_Ritchings

Dylan_Ritchings

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the new map and temp server outage   Regarding the new map and temp server outage I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:47 pm

Umm sky do u need glasses ??? Razz
Back to top Go down
jabear

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the new map and temp server outage   Regarding the new map and temp server outage I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 8:22 pm

the blue is kinda hard to read from a small distance and if ur higher up than the text.
Back to top Go down
nixter237

nixter237

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the new map and temp server outage   Regarding the new map and temp server outage I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 8:35 pm

if its really that hard to read just highlight it
Back to top Go down
Dylan_Ritchings

Dylan_Ritchings

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the new map and temp server outage   Regarding the new map and temp server outage I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:01 pm

Im just asking how do i stop this forum sending topic replys it really really anoyyes me D:
Back to top Go down
nixter237

nixter237

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the new map and temp server outage   Regarding the new map and temp server outage I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:25 pm

there should be a link to the right under this post asking if you want to stop watching this topic
Back to top Go down
CS0VAL

CS0VAL

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the new map and temp server outage   Regarding the new map and temp server outage I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 12:04 am

Fine what color should it be then?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CS0Val
nixter237

nixter237

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the new map and temp server outage   Regarding the new map and temp server outage I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:53 am

Yellow!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the new map and temp server outage   Regarding the new map and temp server outage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regarding the new map and temp server outage
Page 1 of 1