Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePokemonCraftSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New server map preview

Go down 
+8
SkybladePhoenix
hiddej
nixter237
Ardebar
Kisame
Dylan_Ritchings
Dfett
CS0VAL
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dylan_Ritchings

Dylan_Ritchings

New server map preview - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New server map preview   New server map preview - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:43 pm

nixter237 wrote:
Dylan_Ritchings wrote:
im really anoyyed because im a rubbish builder and i wont be able to build anywhere else exept noob town D:
^R-R-R-Retard^

lol its funny because nixter thinks if ur rubbish at minecraft ur a retard oh and im not a retard im in the second to top english and second to top maths at school Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nixter237

nixter237

New server map preview - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New server map preview   New server map preview - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:15 pm

I don't care because your still a retard. That's also not why you a retard it's because after asking to be a VIP and a mod , both of witch you need a reasonable building skill you say your a rubbish builder you also asked for a place in the new city and posted a video (that was shit) of something you thought would get you in. when I called you a retard I didn't mean it literally because that would be stupid and your stupid for thinking that.
Back to top Go down

New server map preview
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Server-
Jump to: