Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePokemonCraftSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dylan saying bad stuff

Go down 
+4
SkybladePhoenix
4everxMORTALVx
CS0VAL
patchesmcgee
8 posters
AuthorMessage
patchesmcgee

patchesmcgee

Dylan saying bad stuff Empty
PostSubject: Dylan saying bad stuff   Dylan saying bad stuff I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:36 pm

Dylan saying bad stuff Funny
Back to top Go down
patchesmcgee

patchesmcgee

PostSubject: Re: Dylan saying bad stuff   Dylan saying bad stuff I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:41 pm

And that is what Dylan has to say about NFF.......
Back to top Go down
CS0VAL

CS0VAL

PostSubject: Re: Dylan saying bad stuff   Dylan saying bad stuff I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 10:24 pm

You just gonna take that NFF?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CS0Val
4everxMORTALVx

4everxMORTALVx

PostSubject: Re: Dylan saying bad stuff   Dylan saying bad stuff I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 10:29 pm

wow.
Back to top Go down
SkybladePhoenix

SkybladePhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Dylan saying bad stuff   Dylan saying bad stuff I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:25 pm

I have 2 things to say about this:

1. Dylan, dont be mean like that, you know you'll get caught by some screencap ninja person.

2. You need a better texture pack patch, the basic one looks shit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pokemon
Admin
Pokemon

PostSubject: Re: Dylan saying bad stuff   Dylan saying bad stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:36 am

I don't rally see what i have done to upsett him, but well kids will be kids i guess. i dont really care what anyone thinks about me but dylan can be happy to know hes no longer a VIP on pokemoncraft.

in other news:
whats wrong with the original text pack ? afro
Back to top Go down
https://pokemoncraft.norwegianforum.net
Dylan_Ritchings

Dylan_Ritchings

PostSubject: Re: Dylan saying bad stuff   Dylan saying bad stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:29 pm

Wtf when did i say this???
Back to top Go down
SkybladePhoenix

SkybladePhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Dylan saying bad stuff   Dylan saying bad stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:28 pm

In reply to the other news: The basic texture pack is boring and some of the blocks (glass, iron and lapis) all look rubbish
Back to top Go down
Dylan_Ritchings

Dylan_Ritchings

PostSubject: Re: Dylan saying bad stuff   Dylan saying bad stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:45 pm

i never said this nff why do u believe this shit
Back to top Go down
Dylan_Ritchings

Dylan_Ritchings

PostSubject: Re: Dylan saying bad stuff   Dylan saying bad stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:46 pm

also nff u where online u would of noticed it
Back to top Go down
Pokemon
Admin
Pokemon

PostSubject: Re: Dylan saying bad stuff   Dylan saying bad stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 12:38 am

well if i was online i would know u didnt say it. but seeing as ur saying u were online when it happend kinda tells me you said it, and idk really, the problem is that u have been rude the last weeks, and complained about everything and nothing. crying like a bithc is not cool, grow up.
Back to top Go down
Dylan_Ritchings

Dylan_Ritchings

PostSubject: Re: Dylan saying bad stuff   Dylan saying bad stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 1:34 am

No I'm saying ur online because it shows u on the picture I never did this it's a lie and I don't even know patchesmcgee
Back to top Go down
Pokemon
Admin
Pokemon

PostSubject: Re: Dylan saying bad stuff   Dylan saying bad stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 6:15 pm

dosnt show me on the pic
Back to top Go down
Dylan_Ritchings

Dylan_Ritchings

PostSubject: Re: Dylan saying bad stuff   Dylan saying bad stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:23 pm

http://img714.imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&l=img714/920/proofqq.png

There
Back to top Go down
patchesmcgee

patchesmcgee

PostSubject: Re: Dylan saying bad stuff   Dylan saying bad stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:14 pm

This whole thing is completely out of hand that is in fact a fake chat. I did it as a joke. I dont want people in trouble. I just did it as a test. Im sorry i did this guys and i hope you will forgive me.

Last edited by patchesmcgee on Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pokemon
Admin
Pokemon

PostSubject: Re: Dylan saying bad stuff   Dylan saying bad stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:22 pm

yeah u can se that very clearly.
Back to top Go down
Dylan_Ritchings

Dylan_Ritchings

PostSubject: Re: Dylan saying bad stuff   Dylan saying bad stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:23 pm

So wats happening am i still gonna be builder???
Back to top Go down
SkybladePhoenix

SkybladePhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Dylan saying bad stuff   Dylan saying bad stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:27 pm

tbh that actually might be nff, it definately looks like his skin...

this seems to have turned into a really bad episode of CSI Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PiggyPro
Admin
PiggyPro

PostSubject: Re: Dylan saying bad stuff   Dylan saying bad stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:46 pm

so the point is : someone fucked up the picture : cause NFF is gone but Poke is stilll there ,
but it is nff his skin , no one else has it on the server except me , but im also on the pic ,
and i also can't remember this .

so ye the pic is edited.
but thats not the thing why u're builder Dylan , its because ur behavior the last week(s)

so u'll stay builder , soz but ye

grts pig pro
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PiggyProProductions
Dylan_Ritchings

Dylan_Ritchings

PostSubject: Re: Dylan saying bad stuff   Dylan saying bad stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:54 pm

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/833/unledbst.png/

Ha ha i dont know why no one noticed it
Back to top Go down
SkybladePhoenix

SkybladePhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Dylan saying bad stuff   Dylan saying bad stuff I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:09 am

Time to destroy patches' claims about Dylan and settle this once and for all...

Right then, as you know, a screenie was posted with dylan apparently saying that "NFF is a dick". This has sparked an arguement between some of you silly people who don't know the real truth, as you weren't there.

For those of you who didn't know: THE PICTURE HAS BEEN EDITED!

Time for some proof:

Dylan saying bad stuff EvidenceOfEditingForServer

First, is the Green box, where you can see a very poor attempt at trying to delete some text and replace it with other stuff, as the diamond sword is all fuzzy and wrong.

Second, may I draw your attention to the lovely little Blue box, which has another little edit in it, where the first part of NFF's name has been removed, and some of the texture on the glass behind has gone with it, leaving a small, but noticable imperfection in the image.

Third and finally is the Red and Yellow boxes which outline two different peices of text. The red box outlines some text which has clearly been edited as there is no drop-shadow on the text, which is normal for mc text, shown by the Yellow box in which the text has a drop-shadow.

It seems we have been fooled by patch, and I think that 2 hours game time jailing will be a fitting punishment.

You may think this was funny, and maybe it was, but it's really unfair if it really hurts someone, and I do believe we should make some sort of example, small jokes are funny, big jokes like this are only funny if the victim doesn't mind. If anyone has a problem with this, don't post it in this thread, PM me and you can tell me your thoughts.

♥️

Your Friendly Neighbourhood MOD,

Sky Smile
Back to top Go down
krimzonkid

PostSubject: Re: Dylan saying bad stuff   Dylan saying bad stuff I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:30 pm

wow nice sky Very Happy i would've never of seen that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dylan_Ritchings

Dylan_Ritchings

PostSubject: Re: Dylan saying bad stuff   Dylan saying bad stuff I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:38 pm

I noticed the sword but i didnt notice the window thing sky did.
Back to top Go down
Dylan_Ritchings

Dylan_Ritchings

PostSubject: Re: Dylan saying bad stuff   Dylan saying bad stuff I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:43 pm

Oh and can i be let out of jail it was meant to be 10 mins but its staying 10 mins D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dylan saying bad stuff   Dylan saying bad stuff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dylan saying bad stuff
Page 1 of 1