Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePokemonCraftSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NFF is fucking awesome

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
4everxMORTALVx

4everxMORTALVx

NFF is fucking awesome Empty
PostSubject: NFF is fucking awesome   NFF is fucking awesome I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:45 pm

My respect for NFF went up a lot today after he trolled the fuck out of me and everyone else in the server. For anyone that happened to miss it, NFF came in as an admin named Prebesh and said he was going to take out our world. Everyone freaked and even i kicked him out of server 5 times by giving air, but Dylan gave him dirt and he could no longer be kicked. He then started to destroy parts of spawn city as everyone is flipping out and saying kick him! This was the funniest shit ever in the server, and this is why i love pokemoncraft.
Back to top Go down
Dylan_Ritchings

Dylan_Ritchings

PostSubject: Re: NFF is fucking awesome   NFF is fucking awesome I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:50 pm

MEOW!!!!!!!

Last edited by Dylan_Ritchings on Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pokemon
Admin
Pokemon

PostSubject: Re: NFF is fucking awesome   NFF is fucking awesome I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:40 am

NFF is fucking awesome Epic_trollface
Back to top Go down
https://pokemoncraft.norwegianforum.net
Dylan_Ritchings

Dylan_Ritchings

PostSubject: Re: NFF is fucking awesome   NFF is fucking awesome I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:22 am

Lol sorry guys for being a dick I was laughing and raging at the same time but it was obvious it was NFF because anything u griefed u fixed an when It began piggy said it was nff's bro but 5 mins later piggy said it wasn't Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFF is fucking awesome   NFF is fucking awesome I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFF is fucking awesome
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General talk-
Jump to: