Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePokemonCraftSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Someone in need of a serious total ban.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CS0VAL

CS0VAL

Someone in need of a serious total ban. Empty
PostSubject: Someone in need of a serious total ban.   Someone in need of a serious total ban. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:50 am

Some player named ostepop91 was causing serious havoc around the server while I was gone and players no1survives123, XMORTALVX, BradTheRat, smashface34, and that snipez guy got attacked and stuff by him.
They all claim he hacked through their tp toggle and killled them even though their pvp is off.They said he can also walk through walls and stuff. He also claimed he was the shit claiming no one will do anything and he will be back to raise some more hell, he left before I got on and these members were pissed off and saying he deserves a total ban. You call the shots NFF, I'm just an informant
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CS0Val
4everxMORTALVx

4everxMORTALVx

PostSubject: Re: Someone in need of a serious total ban.   Someone in need of a serious total ban. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:22 am

He killed shadow, and stole their supplies, then killed shadow more not letting him spawn lol. I warned him that he would be banned and he killed me, along with another VIP. He used hacks so he would not die, he walked through walls (claimed by shadow) and he bragged the whole time about how no one would do shit about him getting kicked and how he cant die. he was obviously a troll, and i think he deserves to be total banned off of all minecraft servers so no one has to deal with this kid. Ostepop91 needs to be hacked in my opinion Smile lolol
Back to top Go down
Pokemon
Admin
Pokemon

PostSubject: Re: Someone in need of a serious total ban.   Someone in need of a serious total ban. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:29 am

alright alright il ban like crazy
Back to top Go down
https://pokemoncraft.norwegianforum.net
SkybladePhoenix

SkybladePhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Someone in need of a serious total ban.   Someone in need of a serious total ban. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:47 am

*NFFPokemon swings banhammer of doom at osteopop*

*It's super effective*

*Osteopop Fainted*

*NFF Won $1000000000000.01*

lol!
Back to top Go down
PiggyPro
Admin
PiggyPro

PostSubject: Re: Someone in need of a serious total ban.   Someone in need of a serious total ban. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:36 pm

sky did pokemonstyle :p

i like !
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PiggyProProductions
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone in need of a serious total ban.   Someone in need of a serious total ban. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Someone in need of a serious total ban.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General talk-
Jump to: