Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePokemonCraftSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

prison who and why

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nixter237

nixter237

prison who and why Empty
PostSubject: prison who and why   prison who and why I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:37 pm

I made this topic so if you send someone to prison you say who and why so they don't have to ask so, to start off, why am I in prison again?
Back to top Go down
iShovelMUDD

iShovelMUDD

prison who and why Empty
PostSubject: Re: prison who and why   prison who and why I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:41 pm

Think it's because of all the Griefing you did
Back to top Go down
SkybladePhoenix

SkybladePhoenix

prison who and why Empty
PostSubject: Re: prison who and why   prison who and why I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 1:52 pm

BUMP, I think we should acctually be using this thread so we can keep up with all the jailings and stuff.
Back to top Go down
nixter237

nixter237

prison who and why Empty
PostSubject: Re: prison who and why   prison who and why I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 1:55 pm

That's what I made it for
Back to top Go down
CS0VAL

CS0VAL

prison who and why Empty
PostSubject: Re: prison who and why   prison who and why I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:00 pm

I'll start by posting who I jailed, idk all the names because it on the top of my head. I'll edit it once i get all the names. Vadernader was jailed for answering yes when I asked him if he was going to grief, he was released later and jailed again by nff for griefing. I jailed login27 for attempting to help a prisoner escape, harassing players, killing them, stealing their items and asked me to ban him, he hasn't returned since. I jailed jockie for greifing in my hotel. I jailed some guy for stealing the lava from my mine's incinerator and puttin it in walkways. That's it for now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CS0Val
Pokemon
Admin
Pokemon

prison who and why Empty
PostSubject: Re: prison who and why   prison who and why I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:10 pm

jail seems to be just as efficient as a ban, you never see jailed ppl return anyways Razz

i dont really understand why some people find it so hard to just not destroy other ppls work..

all they do is run around and ask for free stuff and build cobble houses.
it makes me wonder if they are enjoing the game? i know i would not enjoy that.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemoncraft.norwegianforum.net
CS0VAL

CS0VAL

prison who and why Empty
PostSubject: Re: prison who and why   prison who and why I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:38 pm

Jailed Muffy1 for griefing the Oval Tower, dfett said he banned him yet he came back. Who unbanned him?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CS0Val
Sponsored content

prison who and why Empty
PostSubject: Re: prison who and why   prison who and why I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

prison who and why
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Server-
Jump to: