Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePokemonCraftSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stuff you're going to do when the server is back up.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SkybladePhoenix

SkybladePhoenix

Stuff you're going to do when the server is back up. Empty
PostSubject: Stuff you're going to do when the server is back up.   Stuff you're going to do when the server is back up. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:11 pm

Another generic thread, tell everyone what your going to do when the server comes back up.

Personnally, I will be building a Player v Mob arena and a new house for myself, maybe selling or giving away my old one. I might get started on a controllerblock version of rock paper scissors too.
Back to top Go down
Dylan_Ritchings

Dylan_Ritchings

PostSubject: Re: Stuff you're going to do when the server is back up.   Stuff you're going to do when the server is back up. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:34 pm

Yeh me and matt made one of thoughs but gave up when the server comes back up i will show u it took us 3 days and we found out it was too small
Back to top Go down
Dylan_Ritchings

Dylan_Ritchings

PostSubject: Re: Stuff you're going to do when the server is back up.   Stuff you're going to do when the server is back up. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:36 pm

Oh and im gonna tell nixter to build the maze again becuase he destroyed it Sad
Back to top Go down
krimzonkid

PostSubject: Re: Stuff you're going to do when the server is back up.   Stuff you're going to do when the server is back up. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:30 pm

im going to extend my minigame been building some more practice things for it offline Very Happy Smile

btw i hope severs back up in the next week or so!!! Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuff you're going to do when the server is back up.   Stuff you're going to do when the server is back up. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuff you're going to do when the server is back up.
Page 1 of 1