Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePokemonCraftSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is going on?

Go down 
+3
SkybladePhoenix
Dfett
CS0VAL
7 posters
AuthorMessage
CS0VAL

CS0VAL

What is going on? Empty
PostSubject: What is going on?   What is going on? I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:10 pm

Since the server is down what is everybody doing until Pokemon fixes it.
Me I'm playing Oblivion.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CS0Val
Dfett

Dfett

What is going on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is going on?   What is going on? I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:51 pm

Playing Super Smash Flash.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com - Look up Derrick Perry
SkybladePhoenix

SkybladePhoenix

What is going on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is going on?   What is going on? I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:02 am

I was going to make na new thread bout this, but seeing as its what im doing whilst the server is down, i'll post it here:

I'm designing the floor for the spleef arena I will be builing when the map comes back, and Installing some funky mods to try out...

Pics:

What is going on? 2011-05-13_213333

What is going on? 2011-05-13_213747

And yes, that is a stack of 255 torches, and the tools are bloodstone (part of the mystic mod) cos im a BAWS!!!
Back to top Go down
Pokemon
Admin
Pokemon

What is going on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is going on?   What is going on? I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:17 am

Im just chilling out in alanya enjoying the sun and drinking tasty drinks by the pool. Smile oh sweet life... Then when i get home il fix the server and then modify my sik spudgun and make a video to show it to you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://pokemoncraft.norwegianforum.net
krimzonkid

What is going on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is going on?   What is going on? I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 2:38 am

im just playing cod 4 on the wii rank 350 in the world!!! Smile haha
Back to top Go down
Dylan_Ritchings

Dylan_Ritchings

What is going on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is going on?   What is going on? I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 2:03 pm

I have been bored ever since the server crashedi got banned from sammyDOzzy's server for setting fire to my own house thinking that it wont spread because he has the non spread fire mod but the fire decided to spread so i was screwed and i got banned.
Back to top Go down
iShovelMUDD

iShovelMUDD

What is going on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is going on?   What is going on? I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:15 pm

im bulding a huge pixel art mewtwo to see whether it looks good enough to build in the server when its up and running i will upload a pic when have finished to see what you lot think Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What is going on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is going on?   What is going on? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is going on?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General talk-
Jump to: