HomePokemonCraftCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Is anyone still there??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
blazeofdestiny



Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-01-22

PostSubject: Is anyone still there??   Wed May 30, 2012 6:04 pm

Idk I loved this server and i guess you may have as well, IS anyone out there still?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
headhuntaz

avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 22
Location : Australia South Australia

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone still there??   Thu May 31, 2012 12:52 am

i still check this website almost everyday Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/krimzoneffect1?feature=mhee
blazeofdestiny



Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone still there??   Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:44 am

headhuntaz wrote:
i still check this website almost everyday Smile
I'm really bored now, glad to see you still there head. Very Happy


Back to top Go down
View user profile
headhuntaz

avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 22
Location : Australia South Australia

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone still there??   Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:18 am

blazeofdestiny wrote:
headhuntaz wrote:
i still check this website almost everyday Smile
I'm really bored now, glad to see you still there head. Very Happy



if you need a server to play on 27.50.70.62. I have made a town with a few of my friends krimzonkid, numlocker45 and a few others its an australian server survival, free build you should join if i see you on there ill try get you a plot Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/krimzoneffect1?feature=mhee
blazeofdestiny



Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-01-22

PostSubject: OK i will check it out.   Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:05 am

headhuntaz wrote:
blazeofdestiny wrote:
headhuntaz wrote:
i still check this website almost everyday Smile
I'm really bored now, glad to see you still there head. Very Happy



if you need a server to play on 27.50.70.62. I have made a town with a few of my friends krimzonkid, numlocker45 and a few others its an australian server survival, free build you should join if i see you on there ill try get you a plot Smile
I will try to get on, i am in the process of moderating an Australian server myself, i would be glad to see you on, can't wait to meet ur friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
headhuntaz

avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 22
Location : Australia South Australia

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone still there??   Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:45 am

blazeofdestiny wrote:
headhuntaz wrote:
blazeofdestiny wrote:
headhuntaz wrote:
i still check this website almost everyday Smile
I'm really bored now, glad to see you still there head. Very Happy



if you need a server to play on 27.50.70.62. I have made a town with a few of my friends krimzonkid, numlocker45 and a few others its an australian server survival, free build you should join if i see you on there ill try get you a plot Smile
I will try to get on, i am in the process of moderating an Australian server myself, i would be glad to see you on, can't wait to meet ur friends.

Ok cool Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/krimzoneffect1?feature=mhee
headhuntaz

avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 22
Location : Australia South Australia

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone still there??   Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:08 pm

headhuntaz wrote:
blazeofdestiny wrote:
headhuntaz wrote:
blazeofdestiny wrote:
headhuntaz wrote:
i still check this website almost everyday Smile
I'm really bored now, glad to see you still there head. Very Happy



if you need a server to play on 27.50.70.62. I have made a town with a few of my friends krimzonkid, numlocker45 and a few others its an australian server survival, free build you should join if i see you on there ill try get you a plot Smile
I will try to get on, i am in the process of moderating an Australian server myself, i would be glad to see you on, can't wait to meet ur friends.

Ok cool Smile

IP changed it is now. mc.dingocraft.net
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/krimzoneffect1?feature=mhee
Pokemon
Admin
avatar

Posts : 390
Join date : 2011-02-04
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone still there??   Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:17 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemoncraft.norwegianforum.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Is anyone still there??   

Back to top Go down
 
Is anyone still there??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Vote for PokemonCraft!-
Jump to: