Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePokemonCraftSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Server Found! :)

Go down 
+3
Kisame
headhuntaz
DragonZIP :)
7 posters
AuthorMessage

New Server Found! :) Empty
PostSubject: New Server Found! :)   New Server Found! :) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:28 am

Since our server is now down Sad
As headhuntaz said there is an Australian server! Called DingoCraft
I went on it today and There is like 20 slots about 8 are full during the day! Which is good! Chats not crowded! Great community great admins and owners! The mod gave me 2 diamonds and 64 stone! So they help newcomers!

Everyone join mc.dingocraft.com

All credit goes to HeadHuntaz for finding it!
See u there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
headhuntaz

headhuntaz

PostSubject: Re: New Server Found! :)   New Server Found! :) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:51 am

If you'd like i can get you a plot in the town me and my friends are making? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/krimzoneffect1?feature=mhee
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: New Server Found! :)   New Server Found! :) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:32 am

Despite that Dingocraft has these good qualleties there seems to be no mention of all the lag frequently, almost constantly occuring. It is a good server i guess, of you can cope with the lag.

Dont meen to sound negative, just wanted to say that. Since no one else seemed to mention it!
Back to top Go down
zanyostrich123

zanyostrich123

PostSubject: Re: New Server Found! :)   New Server Found! :) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:28 pm

Kisame wrote:
Despite that Dingocraft has these good qualleties there seems to be no mention of all the lag frequently, almost constantly occuring. It is a good server i guess, of you can cope with the lag.

Dont meen to sound negative, just wanted to say that. Since no one else seemed to mention it!
Because they won't experience lag Kiz, they are in Australia, which is where its is hosted, and they live in Australia, Since we are in Europe, it is over 1000 miles away form the host, herp derp Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
headhuntaz

headhuntaz

PostSubject: Re: New Server Found! :)   New Server Found! :) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:06 am

zanyostrich123 wrote:
Kisame wrote:

Because they won't experience lag Kiz, they are in Australia, which is where its is hosted, and they live in Australia, Since we are in Europe, it is over 1000 miles away form the host, herp derp Rolling Eyes

Zany you may be right Sad . But lagg happens for me there was a broadcast 2 days ago on the server when it was really bad it said lagg will be over shortly... Smile

Also Europe is more like 10000 miles away from australia Smile

Last edited by headhuntaz on Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: New Server Found! :)   New Server Found! :) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:05 am

headhuntaz wrote:
zanyostrich123 wrote:
Kisame wrote:

Zany you may be right Sad . But lagg happens for me there was a broadcast 2 days ago on the server when it was really bad it said lagg will be over shortly... Smile
Whos derp now zany :-P
Back to top Go down
vaginapoop

PostSubject: Re: New Server Found! :)   New Server Found! :) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 4:35 pm

hi i'm new to the server it has been down since i first tryed to join. is there a reason why.
Back to top Go down
INTERNET MEXICAN

PostSubject: Re: New Server Found! :)   New Server Found! :) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 4:44 pm

wasup na bros I was tripin an ma mate chaft dis at me so I was like i'll check dat so y'know here I am. was poopin G's?
Back to top Go down
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: New Server Found! :)   New Server Found! :) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:22 am

vaginapoop wrote:
hi i'm new to the server it has been down since i first tryed to join. is there a reason why.
Well if you had any inteligence you would see that this server is no longer running. It says in the title of the topic. Idiot.
Back to top Go down
headhuntaz

headhuntaz

PostSubject: Re: New Server Found! :)   New Server Found! :) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:34 am

Kisame wrote:
vaginapoop wrote:
Well if you had any inteligence you would see that this server is no longer running. It says in the title of the topic. Idiot.
ahahahahahahahaha... Smile
Back to top Go down
vaginapoop

PostSubject: Re: New Server Found! :)   New Server Found! :) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:51 pm

why are u being so rude.
Back to top Go down
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: New Server Found! :)   New Server Found! :) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:54 pm

vaginapoop wrote:
why are u being so rude.
Because you are obviously trying to be annoying, and if you are not then there is a big problem here.......

Besides the name is just ridiculously stupid. Not even gonna bother explaining why i think you are 8 years old.
Back to top Go down
headhuntaz

headhuntaz

PostSubject: Re: New Server Found! :)   New Server Found! :) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:16 am

just incase any of you are trying to log into the server its going to be down for 2 days or so because the host got hit by DDoS. i sorta know what DDoS is but i can't explain it very easily Smile
Back to top Go down
Miner4340

Miner4340

PostSubject: Re: New Server Found! :)   New Server Found! :) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:19 am

Dang it, Dragon, you will be there? I can never get rid of you people. I don't like any of you. (Exceptions: Headhuntaz, Kizame, ZanyOstrich, CS0VAL, dfett, NFF, and SkybladePhoenix)

Last edited by Miner4340 on Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Server Found! :)   New Server Found! :) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 6:14 am

Miner4340 wrote:
Dang it, Dragon, you will be there? I can never get rid of you people. I don't like any of you. (Exceptions: Headhuntaz, Kizame, ZanyOstrich, and SkybladePhoenix)

What u gonna do now? Leave this server too? Aww well I hate u too go sook somewhere else!
Anyway I might be getting administrated on my friends server so I won't be on there much!

Dragon Out!
Back to top Go down
zanyostrich123

zanyostrich123

PostSubject: Re: New Server Found! :)   New Server Found! :) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:38 pm

INTERNET MEXICAN wrote:
wasup na bros I was tripin an ma mate chaft dis at me so I was like i'll check dat so y'know here I am. was poopin G's?
Okay sure, but tell me, WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?
Back to top Go down
zanyostrich123

zanyostrich123

PostSubject: Re: New Server Found! :)   New Server Found! :) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:40 pm

Kisame wrote:
headhuntaz wrote:
zanyostrich123 wrote:
Kisame wrote:

Whos derp now zany :-P
Bitch please,I don't go on that server much so I wouldn't know about the broadcast, furthermore the terms 1000 miles is not to be taking literally, as it is a mere approximation from the distance between Europe and Australia, Your argument is invalid.
Back to top Go down
Miner4340

Miner4340

PostSubject: Re: New Server Found! :)   New Server Found! :) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:22 am

DragonZIP Smile wrote:
Miner4340 wrote:
Dang it, Dragon, you will be there? I can never get rid of you people. I don't like any of you. (Exceptions: Headhuntaz, Kizame, ZanyOstrich, and SkybladePhoenix)

What u gonna do now? Leave this server too? Aww well I hate u too go sook somewhere else!
Anyway I might be getting administrated on my friends server so I won't be on there much!

Dragon Out!

I'm Glad you hate me. You act like a 7 year old and.....

1) I don't play on it much.

2) I'm not leaving because of you. I just hate you because your a retard, your annoying, you act like your cool even though you aren't, ect. The List goes on.

3) I don't care that your going to be an admin, we don't need to hear your life story.
Back to top Go down
INTERNET MEXICAN

PostSubject: Re: New Server Found! :)   New Server Found! :) I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 4:30 pm

mern ders deep y naa. yr curd rrrle hrt hrm wr der thergs yu saaa. whr we all jrst crm drn and arprlajrz fr whrt we dern. i love y'all Sad brt y'all mrkin meh crr!
Back to top Go down
headhuntaz

headhuntaz

PostSubject: Re: New Server Found! :)   New Server Found! :) I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 12:56 pm

INTERNET MEXICAN wrote:
mern ders deep y naa. yr curd rrrle hrt hrm wr der thergs yu saaa. whr we all jrst crm drn and arprlajrz fr whrt we dern. i love y'all Sad brt y'all mrkin meh crr!

who ever you are just shut the fuck up! You speak like a retard. No doubt your someone who used to play on this server and is just trying to be funny. and if your not well the server isn't going to be up anytime soon its "shutdown"...
Back to top Go down
zanyostrich123

zanyostrich123

PostSubject: Re: New Server Found! :)   New Server Found! :) I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:18 pm

INTERNET MEXICAN wrote:
You sir have a severe case of retard, Headhuntaz he's obviousness never played on this server he's a troll, and his attention is getting him nohere, You know what internet Mexican, fam buoy don't no shi, like i pop a cap in your ass bitch. You come down down here bitch, i shank you fam. Thats how e do it in London BOIIII!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
headhuntaz

headhuntaz

PostSubject: Re: New Server Found! :)   New Server Found! :) I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:48 am

just so you guys know mc.dingocraft.com is back up Smile
Back to top Go down
INTERNET MEXICAN

PostSubject: Re: New Server Found! :)   New Server Found! :) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 4:13 pm

well...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Server Found! :)   New Server Found! :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Server Found! :)
Page 1 of 1