HomePokemonCraftCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 More news on PokemonCraft :O

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pokemon
Admin
avatar

Posts : 390
Join date : 2011-02-04
Age : 26

PostSubject: More news on PokemonCraft :O   Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:17 am

Well, as we all know (duh) minecraft is updated to 1.2.
This, as it always does; gives us two problems. one being that bukkit needs to release an updated version of the server software. And there is a working build out there, but this is fairly new and all the plugins we use depend on the bukkit code to stay the same, easy enough to understand right? Ok then. the good thing is that some of the plugins are also starting to get released Very Happy So tomorrow when i wake up from a good nights sleep and perhaps a BJ ^^ probably not tho Sad

Anyways for those of you who missed me and knudn this weekend.. well i don't know who to blaim but we ended up drinking all weekend in a cabin not far from where knudn lives, anyways it included shitloads of beer, jaegermeister, bacardi and a hot tub.. at one time i did fall trough the ice on a lake but its all very blurry :s knudn came out of it with a pretty nasty cut, but all in all, we are back to bring more joy to your lives Very Happy

In other news:
We got a pretty fucking big problem, because i'm moving into a bigger apartment. whats the problem you say? well there is not any impressive internet speed there i can get a max of 16mbit down and 0.8mbit up.
And I can not run a server on that line.

This brings me to my next case of discussion, what do we do now? because we all need or daily fix.
well for now we pretty much got one option, and that is renting a server to support 20 people.
and I built PokemonCraft on the idea of a free server where u did not pay for blocks or VIP status, the veterans of PokemonCraft know that for someone to get VIP status back in the days, they had to prove that they where worth it by building something that looks good and being helpful to people etc..

I can not afford renting a minecraft server, so then i would need to set up monthly donations and then it would not be a "free" to play server anymore.

There is a small hope out there tho because our beloved dungeon master Knudn is working in a server rental company. The hope is that maybe somewhere in the universe there just might be a chance of a tiny little hope for a free server for us to run PokemonCraft on. but this is not being realistic, But knudn is gonna look into it Very Happy hooray for knudn I love you


well i'm guessing you all are tired of reading at this point so i'm gonna cut it. but to cheer you all back up
i will show you this funny picture Smile enjoy:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemoncraft.norwegianforum.net
Kisame

avatar

Posts : 126
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: More news on PokemonCraft :O   Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:00 am

well more bad news incomming.

A fuck face griefed the warhub lobby...

Ge said he was an admin, i dont belive him. then he tries to kill me, the two other griefers show up.

I have all their names tho...

here is a link to all the imgs:



Sorry was too lazy to upload every one induvidually.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0zyxYBYU1o&feature=youtu.be

The griefers that i saw were:
Lord_Ethan
SwarleyStinson
eogher9
reecekal
(chipmonk2007 dident grief but he did cheat, i think he used better movements or something, my opinion:BAN AND GET SHOT)

ok, anymore info needed just ask. to any admin who reads this, BAN THEIR ASSES

Kizame

PS: one username i dident get to mention is madbull94, i probs missed some caps. the server is getting over runned by griefers that uses this glitch to jump suer high, or mabye just one guy with many accounts hell bendt on fucking us up...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kisame

avatar

Posts : 126
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: More news on PokemonCraft :O   Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:36 am

well there is alot of griefers, they are wrecking the /warhub area ad i cant stop them anymore. one guy claimed to have 30 accounts.

Here are some of them:
JT1134
demongloom
Assassinx12
It was an impossible battle to win, i beg u admins BAN THESE FUCKS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dfett

avatar

Posts : 246
Join date : 2011-03-14
Age : 23
Location : Greenville, South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: More news on PokemonCraft :O   Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:51 am

An issue came up, and I can't get on. Neither can CS0VAL. Your only hope to getting rid of these guys is if NFF shows up to save the day.
30 accounts isn't even that big a deal, just IP ban.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Facebook.com - Look up Derrick Perry
Kisame

avatar

Posts : 126
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: More news on PokemonCraft :O   Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:53 am

ok thx, but when it was 10 on one i kinda lost... they got some of m diamond gear and after that it went to hell...

I failed Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
headhuntaz

avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 22
Location : Australia South Australia

PostSubject: Re: More news on PokemonCraft :O   Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:58 am

Pokemon wrote:
Well, as we all know (duh) minecraft is updated to 1.2.
This, as it always does; gives us two problems. one being that bukkit needs to release an updated version of the server software. And there is a working build out there, but this is fairly new and all the plugins we use depend on the bukkit code to stay the same, easy enough to understand right? Ok then. the good thing is that some of the plugins are also starting to get released Very Happy So tomorrow when i wake up from a good nights sleep and perhaps a BJ ^^ probably not tho Sad

Anyways for those of you who missed me and knudn this weekend.. well i don't know who to blaim but we ended up drinking all weekend in a cabin not far from where knudn lives, anyways it included shitloads of beer, jaegermeister, bacardi and a hot tub.. at one time i did fall trough the ice on a lake but its all very blurry :s knudn came out of it with a pretty nasty cut, but all in all, we are back to bring more joy to your lives Very Happy

In other news:
We got a pretty fucking big problem, because i'm moving into a bigger apartment. whats the problem you say? well there is not any impressive internet speed there i can get a max of 16mbit down and 0.8mbit up.
And I can not run a server on that line.

This brings me to my next case of discussion, what do we do now? because we all need or daily fix.
well for now we pretty much got one option, and that is renting a server to support 20 people.
and I built PokemonCraft on the idea of a free server where u did not pay for blocks or VIP status, the veterans of PokemonCraft know that for someone to get VIP status back in the days, they had to prove that they where worth it by building something that looks good and being helpful to people etc..

I can not afford renting a minecraft server, so then i would need to set up monthly donations and then it would not be a "free" to play server anymore.

There is a small hope out there tho because our beloved dungeon master Knudn is working in a server rental company. The hope is that maybe somewhere in the universe there just might be a chance of a tiny little hope for a free server for us to run PokemonCraft on. but this is not being realistic, But knudn is gonna look into it Very Happy hooray for knudn I love you


well i'm guessing you all are tired of reading at this point so i'm gonna cut it. but to cheer you all back up
i will show you this funny picture Smile enjoy:


Sad Smile Shocked Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/krimzoneffect1?feature=mhee
headhuntaz

avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 22
Location : Australia South Australia

PostSubject: Re: More news on PokemonCraft :O   Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:27 am

/warhub has been griefed by farmers i think theres signs everywhere saying "gotcha back farmer FTW! 8===========D

if someone from farmers did this grow up? Smile

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/404/20120305165011.png/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/krimzoneffect1?feature=mhee
hiddej

avatar

Posts : 103
Join date : 2011-08-14
Age : 23
Location : Holland

PostSubject: Re: More news on PokemonCraft :O   Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:37 pm

headhuntaz wrote:
/warhub has been griefed by farmers i think theres signs everywhere saying "gotcha back farmer FTW! 8===========D

if someone from farmers did this grow up? Smile

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/404/20120305165011.png/
OMG FARMERS?
sandareio and ardebar both updated to 1.2, i swear it wasnt me, it can be thommie then.
At the farmers grief there where signs with text against the ban for miners
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.uitagenda.nl
Pokemon
Admin
avatar

Posts : 390
Join date : 2011-02-04
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: More news on PokemonCraft :O   Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:48 pm

as much as these griefers tried to attack us, do not worry Very Happy the reason the warhub was the only thing being attacked is in fact that it is the only thing they were able to grief, i just fixed it it took me 2 seconds to WE a new iron box lol.. anyways i'm gonna start updating the plugins Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemoncraft.norwegianforum.net
Pokemon
Admin
avatar

Posts : 390
Join date : 2011-02-04
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: More news on PokemonCraft :O   Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:02 pm

I'm playing on the updated server now, but factions or citizens isn't working yet Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemoncraft.norwegianforum.net
headhuntaz

avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 22
Location : Australia South Australia

PostSubject: Re: More news on PokemonCraft :O   Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:51 pm

hiddej wrote:
headhuntaz wrote:
/warhub has been griefed by farmers i think theres signs everywhere saying "gotcha back farmer FTW! 8===========D

if someone from farmers did this grow up? Smile

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/404/20120305165011.png/
OMG FARMERS?
sandareio and ardebar both updated to 1.2, i swear it wasnt me, it can be thommie then.
At the farmers grief there where signs with text against the ban for miners

sorry hiddej Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/krimzoneffect1?feature=mhee
nixter237

avatar

Posts : 318
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: More news on PokemonCraft :O   Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:08 pm

I think the server is down because I cant connect to it. same with the map.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ardebar

avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-08-03
Age : 20
Location : Leiden, South-Holland, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: More news on PokemonCraft :O   Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:39 pm

headhuntaz wrote:
/warhub has been griefed by farmers i think theres signs everywhere saying "gotcha back farmer FTW! 8===========D

if someone from farmers did this grow up? Smile

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/404/20120305165011.png/

I would like to make clear that this action isn't done by anyone from the Farmers.
I know Thommie in real live, he doesn't have the 1.2 update, and about sanda, he didn't do it, because he hasn't been on for at least 3 days. I myself couldn't have done it either, because when I wanted to get on today, the server was down, and I disconnected yesterday when the cigarette was being build. So this is just some stupid troll from the griefers, because Farmers only have 4 members, and they all have prove they didn't do it.

Ardebar, admin Farmers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
no1survives123

avatar

Posts : 116
Join date : 2011-07-22
Age : 22
Location : pointplace, placetown USA

PostSubject: Re: More news on PokemonCraft :O   Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:45 am

Ardebar wrote:
headhuntaz wrote:
/warhub has been griefed by farmers i think theres signs everywhere saying "gotcha back farmer FTW! 8===========D

if someone from farmers did this grow up? Smile

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/404/20120305165011.png/

I would like to make clear that this action isn't done by anyone from the Farmers.
I know Thommie in real live, he doesn't have the 1.2 update, and about sanda, he didn't do it, because he hasn't been on for at least 3 days. I myself couldn't have done it either, because when I wanted to get on today, the server was down, and I disconnected yesterday when the cigarette was being build. So this is just some stupid troll from the griefers, because Farmers only have 4 members, and they all have prove they didn't do it.

Ardebar, admin Farmers

Lol dip sherlock.
The griefer saw the name Farmers as a faction name and used that to frame someone. No body in thr right mind would grief something nff made. Thats just suicide
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/no1survives?feature=mhum
Kisame

avatar

Posts : 126
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: More news on PokemonCraft :O   Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:14 am

no1survives123 wrote:
Ardebar wrote:
headhuntaz wrote:
/warhub has been griefed by farmers i think theres signs everywhere saying "gotcha back farmer FTW! 8===========D

if someone from farmers did this grow up? Smile

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/404/20120305165011.png/

I would like to make clear that this action isn't done by anyone from the Farmers.
I know Thommie in real live, he doesn't have the 1.2 update, and about sanda, he didn't do it, because he hasn't been on for at least 3 days. I myself couldn't have done it either, because when I wanted to get on today, the server was down, and I disconnected yesterday when the cigarette was being build. So this is just some stupid troll from the griefers, because Farmers only have 4 members, and they all have prove they didn't do it.

Ardebar, admin Farmers

Lol dip sherlock.
The griefer saw the name Farmers as a faction name and used that to frame someone. No body in thr right mind would grief something nff made. Thats just suicide

Indeed affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
headhuntaz

avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 22
Location : Australia South Australia

PostSubject: Re: More news on PokemonCraft :O   Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:07 am

Kisame wrote:
no1survives123 wrote:
Ardebar wrote:
headhuntaz wrote:
/warhub has been griefed by farmers i think theres signs everywhere saying "gotcha back farmer FTW! 8===========D

if someone from farmers did this grow up? Smile

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/404/20120305165011.png/

I would like to make clear that this action isn't done by anyone from the Farmers.
I know Thommie in real live, he doesn't have the 1.2 update, and about sanda, he didn't do it, because he hasn't been on for at least 3 days. I myself couldn't have done it either, because when I wanted to get on today, the server was down, and I disconnected yesterday when the cigarette was being build. So this is just some stupid troll from the griefers, because Farmers only have 4 members, and they all have prove they didn't do it.

Ardebar, admin Farmers

Lol dip sherlock.
The griefer saw the name Farmers as a faction name and used that to frame someone. No body in thr right mind would grief something nff made. Thats just suicide

Indeed affraid

LOL sorry guys! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/krimzoneffect1?feature=mhee
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: More news on PokemonCraft :O   

Back to top Go down
 
More news on PokemonCraft :O
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» [NEWS] Chicago Golden Demon Coverage!
» Snopes's "Odd News"
» news forge world
» BREAKING(ish) NEWS - Slider S15 Wins TRC Rally Itallia!
» Great News for your birthday

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Server-
Jump to: