HomePokemonCraftCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Miners' area

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CS0VAL

avatar

Posts : 180
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 24
Location : U.S of A

PostSubject: Miners' area    Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:31 am

Since the faction is disbanded and now the area is in ruins, is anybody interested in acquiring it for personal or faction use? If so, please leave a response here.
Here are some pictures of the area (lol)
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/CS0Val
nixter237

avatar

Posts : 318
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Miners' area    Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:56 pm

I think spawn should be moved into the castle walls and they should be repaired because otherwise the first thing people see when they join the server will be ruins.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zanyostrich123

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2011-09-09
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Miners' area    Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:11 pm

I would happily want to use the land (if possible) :L Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nixter237

avatar

Posts : 318
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Miners' area    Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:14 pm

what for? I don't think people should be allowed to do stuff there unless its building some epic pixal art or something like that because its really close to spawn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zanyostrich123

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2011-09-09
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Miners' area    Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:11 pm

nixter237 wrote:
what for? I don't think people should be allowed to do stuff there unless its building some epic pixal art or something like that because its really close to spawn.
I meant to get the materials, then make a lovely medieval castle in creative mode
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CS0VAL

avatar

Posts : 180
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 24
Location : U.S of A

PostSubject: Re: Miners' area    Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:30 pm

zanyostrich123 wrote:
I would happily want to use the land (if possible) :L Very Happy
Since you want it, I can clean it up from all the lava and do whatever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/CS0Val
nixter237

avatar

Posts : 318
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Miners' area    Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:49 pm

you have infinite everything in creative mode.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
no1survives123

avatar

Posts : 116
Join date : 2011-07-22
Age : 22
Location : pointplace, placetown USA

PostSubject: Re: Miners' area    Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:16 am

Oh how the mighty have fallen. both of the 2 largest factions have fallen due to retarded members. Let this be a sign that if you dont know the person very well or you havent played with them on the old server, then dont invite them. i also want people to notice that these factions both spammed people that were new to join them so they could power hoard. This is there downfall, this is why they got griefed or disrupted in some way.

Plain and simple, dont spam people when they first join the server, they could fuck u over in the end.
Now im not saying dont invite people who are new, im just suggesting u let them explore on their own so we can see their true intentions of being here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/no1survives?feature=mhum
CS0VAL

avatar

Posts : 180
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 24
Location : U.S of A

PostSubject: Re: Miners' area    Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:27 am

no1survives123 wrote:
Oh how the mighty have fallen. both of the 2 largest factions have fallen due to retarded members. Let this be a sign that if you dont know the person very well or you havent played with them on the old server, then dont invite them. i also want people to notice that these factions both spammed people that were new to join them so they could power hoard. This is there downfall, this is why they got griefed or disrupted in some way.

Plain and simple, dont spam people when they first join the server, they could fuck u over in the end.
Now im not saying dont invite people who are new, im just suggesting u let them explore on their own so we can see their true intentions of being here.
That's what does bastards deserve for gloating us. (Talking about miners)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/CS0Val
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Miners' area    

Back to top Go down
 
Miners' area
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Soon we will have TBC in CWOW (area 1 and 2 upgrade)
» Jink + area terrain
» vehicles cover in area terrain
» Surface area to Volume Ratio.
» Area Effect Attack - a few questions

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Server-
Jump to: