Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePokemonCraftSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good bye for ever, puzii, raringen123 and keevey.

Go down 
+3
no1survives123
4everxMORTALVx
Pokemon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokemon
Admin
Pokemon

Good bye for ever, puzii, raringen123 and keevey. Empty
PostSubject: Good bye for ever, puzii, raringen123 and keevey.   Good bye for ever, puzii, raringen123 and keevey. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:36 pm

allright last night keevey (who is the same person as raringen) got a ban for being an annoying prick and refused to stop spamming me when i said i was busy, then he logged in with hes alternative account and started asking even more why i banned etc.. and as always i answered him. We have all seen raringens posts all over the forum where he asks why he got banned even tho its a while ago.

i now even had to ban him from the forum. I know what a retard. and this brings me to puzii, who obviously is friends with raringen (god knows why retards seem to travel in herds) anyways he started asking me why i banned raringen, so as the super nice polite guy I am i told him why. Then he didnt understand (just as raringen doesn't) so i told him again. now he just starts to get on my nerves, so i try to ignore him. some minutes pass and i play around with some sheep picking flowers and swim with the squidds. and then he actually tells me in CAPS LOK TO UNBAN KEVEY BECAUSE HE DID NOT DO ANYTHING. And thats where he got banned to.

and ofcourse as i always do some time after a ban i check the forum. oh u don't say puzii has made like 20 posts saying what an asshole i am (lol) so i ban him from the forum.

So now that we know PokemonCraft has become a better place to live in we can move on.

however it is my understanding that these two retards are the leaders of the miners faction, so either someone volunteer to take over or i make a hole in the ground destroying all trace of miner faction once and for all.

That is all.

sincerely your asshole server owner NFFPokemon.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemoncraft.norwegianforum.net
4everxMORTALVx

4everxMORTALVx

PostSubject: Re: Good bye for ever, puzii, raringen123 and keevey.   Good bye for ever, puzii, raringen123 and keevey. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:35 pm

Yeah, that keevy kid needed to go. He annoyed the shit out of me and dfett.
Back to top Go down
no1survives123

no1survives123

PostSubject: Re: Good bye for ever, puzii, raringen123 and keevey.   Good bye for ever, puzii, raringen123 and keevey. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:34 pm

This thourouughly made me happy to hear of. If u do decide to total the place just let me know and we can go disban the faction and put tnt. Tnt is much funner to do.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/no1survives?feature=mhum
Pokemon
Admin
Pokemon

PostSubject: Re: Good bye for ever, puzii, raringen123 and keevey.   Good bye for ever, puzii, raringen123 and keevey. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:15 pm

well if someone wants to take over i think it would be nice, because the faction is atleast half decent compared to many of the others...
Back to top Go down
no1survives123

no1survives123

PostSubject: Re: Good bye for ever, puzii, raringen123 and keevey.   Good bye for ever, puzii, raringen123 and keevey. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:18 pm

Well atleast look at who is in miners and see who is the least noob like person is and ask them. If u can't find a citizen of miner who is capable, one of the other factions may have to take over. Ill talk to my friends in Whitebriar and see if one of them can take over.
Back to top Go down
hiddej

hiddej

PostSubject: Re: Good bye for ever, puzii, raringen123 and keevey.   Good bye for ever, puzii, raringen123 and keevey. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:38 pm

well miners is 25% ex farmers(raringen stole everybody)
and 75% friends form puzii and raringen
Back to top Go down
http://www.uitagenda.nl
Pokemon
Admin
Pokemon

PostSubject: Re: Good bye for ever, puzii, raringen123 and keevey.   Good bye for ever, puzii, raringen123 and keevey. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:24 pm

then maybe we should just let farmers over claim all the miner territory?
Back to top Go down
zanyostrich123

zanyostrich123

PostSubject: Re: Good bye for ever, puzii, raringen123 and keevey.   Good bye for ever, puzii, raringen123 and keevey. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:25 pm

YAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAY THEY WERE SUCH FUCKING PRICKS AND BULLIES TO ME GOD BLESS YOU NFF!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dylan_Ritchings

Dylan_Ritchings

PostSubject: Re: Good bye for ever, puzii, raringen123 and keevey.   Good bye for ever, puzii, raringen123 and keevey. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:12 pm

Nff! MY HERO! I hated rar and puzii they are lying fucks and guess who believed them? (im not blaming anyone its hard to not believe stuff) someone from vivec did, which is bad for us because vivec can grief our stuff Sad
Back to top Go down
Pokemon
Admin
Pokemon

PostSubject: Re: Good bye for ever, puzii, raringen123 and keevey.   Good bye for ever, puzii, raringen123 and keevey. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:37 am

vivec does not grief.
Back to top Go down
no1survives123

no1survives123

PostSubject: Re: Good bye for ever, puzii, raringen123 and keevey.   Good bye for ever, puzii, raringen123 and keevey. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:08 am

Dylan_Ritchings wrote:
Nff! MY HERO! I hated rar and puzii they are lying fucks and guess who believed them? (im not blaming anyone its hard to not believe stuff) someone from vivec did, which is bad for us because vivec can grief our stuff Sad

Wow dylaan how low can u sink. We do not grief. The most we've ever done is just a few days ago but that's cuz we were at war and that was the lurkers. We later fixed the ground and gave items back.

Another thing is that Vivec is the only faction that took up for ur place after farmers griefed u. So serriously, why do u thi nk wed ever grief when ALL of us are Admin or Mod.
Back to top Go down
Dylan_Ritchings

Dylan_Ritchings

PostSubject: Re: Good bye for ever, puzii, raringen123 and keevey.   Good bye for ever, puzii, raringen123 and keevey. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:14 pm

no1survives123 wrote:
Dylan_Ritchings wrote:

Wow dylaan how low can u sink. We do not grief. The most we've ever done is just a few days ago but that's cuz we were at war and that was the lurkers. We later fixed the ground and gave items back.

Another thing is that Vivec is the only faction that took up for ur place after farmers griefed u. So serriously, why do u thi nk wed ever grief when ALL of us are Admin or Mod.
It was in our property so it must of been an admin!
Back to top Go down
Dfett

Dfett

PostSubject: Re: Good bye for ever, puzii, raringen123 and keevey.   Good bye for ever, puzii, raringen123 and keevey. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:50 am

Dylan_Ritchings wrote:
no1survives123 wrote:
Dylan_Ritchings wrote:

It was in our property so it must of been an admin!

What grief? The lava? If so, blame that on supk, who attacked me.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com - Look up Derrick Perry
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good bye for ever, puzii, raringen123 and keevey.   Good bye for ever, puzii, raringen123 and keevey. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good bye for ever, puzii, raringen123 and keevey.
Page 1 of 1