HomePokemonCraftCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Death to miners

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
zanyostrich123

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2011-09-09
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Death to miners   Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:33 pm

Im not being a baby or anything, because i like to go to war with factions, but yesterday dylan set the tolls spawn right next to miners, i come on today and I find myself getting buttfucked and lose all my stuff. I didn't even attack them today. Furthermore they refused to give me stuff back after killing me which is unfair and no im getting pissed off. Puzii and Rar have fucking stolen from me and now they refuse to giv it back!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PiggyPro
Admin
avatar

Posts : 152
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 22
Location : Belgium , East-Flanders, Machelen

PostSubject: Re: Death to miners   Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:11 pm

Welcome to a faction server Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/user/PiggyProProductions
Pokemon
Admin
avatar

Posts : 390
Join date : 2011-02-04
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Death to miners   Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:48 pm

well perhaps if u ask someone or pay them off to get revenge? wouldn't that be pretty awesome? Now go do it !
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemoncraft.norwegianforum.net
DragonZIP :)



Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Death to miners   Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:59 pm

zanyostrich123 wrote:
Im not being a baby or anything, because i like to go to war with factions, but yesterday dylan set the tolls spawn right next to miners, i come on today and I find myself getting buttfucked and lose all my stuff. I didn't even attack them today. Furthermore they refused to give me stuff back after killing me which is unfair and no im getting pissed off. Puzii and Rar have fucking stolen from me and now they refuse to giv it back!
U love factions well getting raided is the best part cause u can fuck them up too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zanyostrich123

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2011-09-09
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Death to miners   Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:41 am

Pokemon wrote:
well perhaps if u ask someone or pay them off to get revenge? wouldn't that be pretty awesome? Now go do it !
I already have Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zanyostrich123

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2011-09-09
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Death to miners   Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:41 am

DragonZIP Smile wrote:
zanyostrich123 wrote:
Im not being a baby or anything, because i like to go to war with factions, but yesterday dylan set the tolls spawn right next to miners, i come on today and I find myself getting buttfucked and lose all my stuff. I didn't even attack them today. Furthermore they refused to give me stuff back after killing me which is unfair and no im getting pissed off. Puzii and Rar have fucking stolen from me and now they refuse to giv it back!
U love factions well getting raided is the best part cause u can fuck them up too


ikr i love factions, i love wars Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zanyostrich123

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2011-09-09
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Death to miners   Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:42 am

PiggyPro wrote:
Welcome to a faction server Wink
LOl Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Puzii

avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Death to miners   Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:01 pm

Its factins bro.

Factions = WAR

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DragonZIP :)



Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Death to miners   Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:45 pm

Puzii wrote:
Its factins bro.

Factions = WAR

Very Happy
Aww cute profile pic the kitty is adorable aww
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Puzii

avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Death to miners   Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:10 pm

DragonZIP Smile wrote:
Puzii wrote:
Its factins bro.

Factions = WAR

Very Happy
Aww cute profile pic the kitty is adorable aww

Thanks afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zanyostrich123

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2011-09-09
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Death to miners   Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:55 am

Puzii wrote:
DragonZIP Smile wrote:
Puzii wrote:
Its factins bro.

Factions = WAR

Very Happy
Aww cute profile pic the kitty is adorable aww

Thanks afro


That looks exactly like my cat AAAAAAWWWWWW I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Puzii

avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Death to miners   Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:42 am

zanyostrich123 wrote:
Puzii wrote:
DragonZIP Smile wrote:
Puzii wrote:
Its factins bro.

Factions = WAR

Very Happy
Aww cute profile pic the kitty is adorable aww

Thanks afro


That looks exactly like my cat AAAAAAWWWWWW I love you

No, its my cat !!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zanyostrich123

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2011-09-09
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Death to miners   Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:49 pm

Puzii wrote:
zanyostrich123 wrote:
Puzii wrote:
DragonZIP Smile wrote:
Puzii wrote:
Its factins bro.

Factions = WAR

Very Happy
Aww cute profile pic the kitty is adorable aww

Thanks afro


That looks exactly like my cat AAAAAAWWWWWW I love you

No, its my cat !!!!!!!!!!
Lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Death to miners   

Back to top Go down
 
Death to miners
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Sat, Feb 20th, For the Emperor and Sanguinius! Death! DEATH!
» Is death essential to good story writing?
» Looking for Cities of Death Building Kits
» Death Korps Commissar
» Shining Spear assault and instant death

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Server-
Jump to: