Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePokemonCraftSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW MARKET AREA COMING SOON!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
no1survives123

no1survives123

NEW MARKET AREA COMING SOON!!! Empty
PostSubject: NEW MARKET AREA COMING SOON!!!   NEW MARKET AREA COMING SOON!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:31 am

The market has been moved due to unstable weather and unorganized market plans. Market will be scheduled to open within the next 2 weeks because we used most of our resources making this and we decided to make this a separate city of Vivec's. Sorry to get your hopes up. We are currently finding a new area with less weather issues such as snow and rain...

A new area for ALL factions is coming soon. Vivec has made an area where people can trade and sell goods in return for items of equal price. Please read Dfetts post about a Market area to understand what will be the requirements for the shops. i will post these requirements briefly after opening day.
!!!!!DO NOT ENTER THIS AREA YET PLEASE!!!
The area is not complete and will not be until Thursday or Friday of this week.
Anyone caught Stealing, Griefing, or CLAIMING this area will be banned for disobeying orders.
this is a NEUTRAL area strictly for trades. You cannot build a shop for a shop will be provided. Once purchased a owner may add signs and privacy doors and chests. If land is claimed u will be kicked from the server and u and ur faction will no longer be a faction in existence.

Vivec is a city of admins and mods, we will kick ur fucking ass if u mess with this place.
SERIOUSLY. We are making this with our own resources.

**In order to get here we have allowed the underground railroad to attach to our rail system that we will be building. We have a train station ready at the moment and all passengers will enter through here and exit through here.

Need i remind you to not claim land ANYWHERE on this island or in our Vivec "northern" Area. We will cut a bitch.

NEW MARKET AREA COMING SOON!!! 11719304

Last edited by no1survives123 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/no1survives?feature=mhum
Pokemon
Admin
Pokemon

PostSubject: Re: NEW MARKET AREA COMING SOON!!!   NEW MARKET AREA COMING SOON!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:43 am

Good stuff!
Back to top Go down
https://pokemoncraft.norwegianforum.net
hiddej

hiddej

PostSubject: Re: NEW MARKET AREA COMING SOON!!!   NEW MARKET AREA COMING SOON!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:39 pm

i guess the railway can connect to farmers, we got almost all factions connected so they can go form farmers to there
Back to top Go down
http://www.uitagenda.nl
Dfett

Dfett

PostSubject: Re: NEW MARKET AREA COMING SOON!!!   NEW MARKET AREA COMING SOON!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:14 am

Not to offend what no1 says, but that wasn't meant to be a 'threat,' we just want you to know we're being really serious and we don't wanna have any drama or issues. We're trying to show that we're not hostile, and we aren't biased. For those of you who don't know what biased means, it means we don't play favorites. The only people we put above everyone else is people in our faction.

We hope you guys take advantage of the market, because if you do what you need to, it'll be a nice idea.

You'll all be able to trade in one area instead of travelling back and forth over and over.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com - Look up Derrick Perry
4everxMORTALVx

4everxMORTALVx

PostSubject: Re: NEW MARKET AREA COMING SOON!!!   NEW MARKET AREA COMING SOON!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:03 am

I'd like to add (to those in Vivec faction) that I will be gone for a week in 4 days to leave for my hometown in California. I'm probably not going to get on at all, I will if I get the chance but most likely not. I'll be on tomorrow to help out the most I can with the Market, and that will probably be the last time I play for a while until I get back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW MARKET AREA COMING SOON!!!   NEW MARKET AREA COMING SOON!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW MARKET AREA COMING SOON!!!
Page 1 of 1