HomePokemonCraftCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 AGAIN for the 40th time;

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dfett

avatar

Posts : 246
Join date : 2011-03-14
Age : 23
Location : Greenville, South Carolina

PostSubject: AGAIN for the 40th time;   Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:01 am

We are not fucking planning an attack or anything. We don't give a slight shit about your little towns, we just want to build a city.

The only reason we're not 'peaceful' is because if someone pisses us off and whatnot, we want to defend ourselves.

Get off the barbed wire dicks you're all sitting on and accept that we're not lying when we say we're not planning an attack.

Unlike you all, ALL we do is get resources and build. We don't interact, we don't plan attacks, we don't do anything like that.

I hope you all stop acting so damn stupid and just leave us alone up north.

And don't talk shit behind my back, be a man.

Bye
-dfett
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Facebook.com - Look up Derrick Perry
nixter237

avatar

Posts : 318
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: AGAIN for the 40th time;   Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:15 pm

you are the biggest and strongest faction plus you never let us in your city so really how can we trust you if you don't trust us?
I have 4-5 people in my faction and you have about 15+ who gives a shit if we did attack you, you literally have 3 times as many people! just calm down anyway because plans are plans not actions and I'm sure we all have plans and I'm sure we all back-chat so just let it go dfett.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PiggyPro
Admin
avatar

Posts : 152
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 22
Location : Belgium , East-Flanders, Machelen

PostSubject: Re: AGAIN for the 40th time;   Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:24 pm

Nice !! , uhm, cause i'm so far away, would u post some pictures here somewhere when u made progress ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/user/PiggyProProductions
no1survives123

avatar

Posts : 116
Join date : 2011-07-22
Age : 22
Location : pointplace, placetown USA

PostSubject: Re: AGAIN for the 40th time;   Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:01 am

nixter237 wrote:
you are the biggest and strongest faction plus you never let us in your city so really how can we trust you if you don't trust us?
I have 4-5 people in my faction and you have about 15+ who gives a shit if we did attack you, you literally have 3 times as many people! just calm down anyway because plans are plans not actions and I'm sure we all have plans and I'm sure we all back-chat so just let it go dfett.

one problem nixter, we only have about 9 people i can think of and only 6 of them actually play. we play to build, grow, and beautify the server. since its faction based we have the right to keep our privacy just like you do. Id expect u to be mad if i was watching everything ur faction was building. Just because our city is big and full of some of the servers best doesnt mean we have to share what we create with u guys.

i just feel it sketchy for someone to travel so far to get to us just to see what u can already see on the dynamic. If u havent noticed, the only city ive seen is the lurkers for about 2 mins. And even then i wasnt looking at ur stuff i was just testing the war ability, to be honest.

I know i fakely stated that i was going to "attack" but that was me being a troll. I said i was attacking at 5 am in the morning? thats obviously a fake claim. so seriously guys Back Off of Vivec or we will wage war.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/no1survives?feature=mhum
nixter237

avatar

Posts : 318
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: AGAIN for the 40th time;   Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:18 am

I don't care if you see what we build.

your not beautifying the server your building on a mountain.

I have looked on the map and the view is awful.

I'm sorry if I want to go and see what the "servers best" have made but I want to see everyone's place just because people's holds are all different.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dfett

avatar

Posts : 246
Join date : 2011-03-14
Age : 23
Location : Greenville, South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: AGAIN for the 40th time;   Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:23 am

'the view is awful' lolol have you seen your city? Our city looks pretty damn nice, kid.

Don't talk shit, I don't talk shit about your city.

Our city is very nice looking, building on a mountain makes it look awesome as well.

Sorry that we don't build half assed little bungalows in a murky ass swamp, bro.

Now get your sandpanties out of your desert vagina and just leave us alone.

It IS sketchy to wanna come see our city. You have dynamic, you have 3d dynamic. Stick with that and stop talking shit. We don't 'plan' and we don't shit talk except to peoples face, like we ALWAYS have.

So stop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Facebook.com - Look up Derrick Perry
CS0VAL

avatar

Posts : 180
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 24
Location : U.S of A

PostSubject: Re: AGAIN for the 40th time;   Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:29 am

nixter237 wrote:
I don't care if you see what we build.

your not beautifying the server your building on a mountain.

I have looked on the map and the view is awful.

I'm sorry if I want to go and see what the "servers best" have made but I want to see everyone's place just because people's holds are all different.
U jelly
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/CS0Val
hiddej

avatar

Posts : 103
Join date : 2011-08-14
Age : 23
Location : Holland

PostSubject: Re: AGAIN for the 40th time;   Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:12 am

well i think you are to selfish, like you say: we got the bests of the server and making it beatifull.
I went twice to you, to give you something. You almost yelled at me that i should leave.
Some of you were at farmers once: Give me this, give me that.
Its annoying if you want stuff of us.
Well idc where you build. But the factions near spawn area are good connected to each and we will not fight
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.uitagenda.nl
Dfett

avatar

Posts : 246
Join date : 2011-03-14
Age : 23
Location : Greenville, South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: AGAIN for the 40th time;   Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:30 am

Because you didn't say not to come there bro
If you said 'DO NOT ENTER OUR CITY'
WE WOULDN'T.
We didn't say GIVE ME we said 'DO YOU HAVE ANY SPARE?'

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Facebook.com - Look up Derrick Perry
nixter237

avatar

Posts : 318
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: AGAIN for the 40th time;   Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:13 am

I didn't say your city looked awful so you must have misunderstood I said the view from the map is awful because the view from the map is. Why would I be "jelly" if I choose to build in a swamp it's not like I was put their. I know that I didn't try that hard to make an amazing house, as for my faction I don't know if they put much effort into their homes but because we never sleep they aren't really homes but more just storage for our shit.

Building on that mountain does look shit, very shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
no1survives123

avatar

Posts : 116
Join date : 2011-07-22
Age : 22
Location : pointplace, placetown USA

PostSubject: Re: AGAIN for the 40th time;   Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:10 am

hiddej wrote:
well i think you are to selfish, like you say: we got the bests of the server and making it beatifull.
I went twice to you, to give you something. You almost yelled at me that i should leave.
Some of you were at farmers once: Give me this, give me that.
Its annoying if you want stuff of us.
Well idc where you build. But the factions near spawn area are good connected to each and we will not fight
correction i said SOME (u fucking retard) of the best. Besides we have me, dfett, mortal, cs, and nff him goddamn self? do u not agree or are u ignorant to the fact that we all are of the highest ranks on the old map?

SOME
and to be honest i could care less about any of yalls dumbass alliances down in south cuz whats the point in alliances on a FACTION server anyways. So what if we did declare war? would it matter.
and btw when they "raided" the farmers u guys willingly gave them stuff when they couldnt take ur stuff in the first place. SO why DID u give them the stuff they never said a word of war?

Im a nice guy ask anyone, but if u call me names when ive never done shit to u personally? Oh Bitch u gettin a fuckin beatdown


Last edited by no1survives123 on Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/no1survives?feature=mhum
no1survives123

avatar

Posts : 116
Join date : 2011-07-22
Age : 22
Location : pointplace, placetown USA

PostSubject: Re: AGAIN for the 40th time;   Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:15 am

nixter237 wrote:
I didn't say your city looked awful so you must have misunderstood

Building on that mountain does look shit, very shit.

nixter237 wrote:
I have looked on the map and the view is awful.

Dont lie about what u typed it says it completely in this sentence u said exactly that
Dumbass
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/no1survives?feature=mhum
no1survives123

avatar

Posts : 116
Join date : 2011-07-22
Age : 22
Location : pointplace, placetown USA

PostSubject: Re: AGAIN for the 40th time;   Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:27 am

dont get me fuckin started today or anytime within the next week cuz i am in a really bad mood. dont offend me or defy me, if im being mean then ignore me, but i shouldnt be talking to any of u on the server anyways. i keep to my faction and my faction ONLY. thats why i PURPOSELY got the FUCK away from u scrub ass builders in the south and went north. I dont want ur gay ass alliance but i dont want war. i just want PRIVACY and the freedom to build whatever the hell i want w/o people creepin. if u wana creep then go to our brand fuckin new dynamic map ITS HD GODDAMIT so it looks like what u see but from the areal perspective. If something im making is under the mountain IM SO SORRY. my privacy. if u dont want us in ur town FUCKING TELL US NOT TO COME NEAR UR TOWN DO WHAT DFETT DID AND MAKE A CHART OF THE DYNAMIC LAND U OWN. do what ever but i dont go to u shitty builders little toilet stores anyways.

PS.. My GFs mom died of cancer today. ive put up with shit from my parents all week. DONt fucking mess with me.

Sorry
for those who stay loyal or nice to Vivec while all of these conspiracies have been made, thank you. i really do appreciate it. Thanks esp Skyblade for not turning against us and any other factions, u have Vivecs favor and i hope ur cities prosper much like ours.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/no1survives?feature=mhum
Miner4340

avatar

Posts : 72
Join date : 2011-10-04
Location : Wisconsin

PostSubject: Re: AGAIN for the 40th time;   Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:56 am

Dear No1,
I am VERY sorry about your GF's moms death, she has condolences from the entire server (I hope so at least). On another note, I gave Vivec the stuff because I wasn't completely sure how everything worked on the factions. That's okay though, I hope the stuff helped you guys! I'm not sure about the other farmers, but im okay with it. Anything to help a fellow faction. Please understand No1 that whatever Benny complains about because I was giving Vivec my stuff, doesn't count for me, it was my stuff anyways so he had no place drawing his sword at you guys. Thanks and please understand.

Miner
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dfett

avatar

Posts : 246
Join date : 2011-03-14
Age : 23
Location : Greenville, South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: AGAIN for the 40th time;   Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:28 am

1. It looks great on that mountain. You've made probably 10 decent builds in your life. no1survives123 is an amazing artist and knows what looks good, and he LOVES it.

He's gonna be a big artist one day, so I'd say he's right and you're fucking wrong.

2. Its EFFECTIVE. It's meant to keep people away from our area. Its done that pretty damn well, dude.

3. Mind your own fucking business, If you told me not to come to your shitty little swamp shack, I wouldn't. I hate being an asshole to you all that I've known for a while, but you're being little bitches about this faction thing.

Miner, this doesn't apply to you. I used to fuck with you really bad on the creative server, but you're not acting like a little bitch like most of the people I'm talking about.

Stop trying to talk shit behind people's backs everyone, we will see it. Be a man and say shit in public chat if you've got something to say.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Facebook.com - Look up Derrick Perry
CS0VAL

avatar

Posts : 180
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 24
Location : U.S of A

PostSubject: Re: AGAIN for the 40th time;   Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:49 am

nixter237 wrote:
I didn't say your city looked awful so you must have misunderstood I said the view from the map is awful because the view from the map is. Why would I be "jelly" if I choose to build in a swamp it's not like I was put their. I know that I didn't try that hard to make an amazing house, as for my faction I don't know if they put much effort into their homes but because we never sleep they aren't really homes but more just storage for our shit.

Building on that mountain does look shit, very shit.
Well you are blind if you think building on the mountain is "shit". You obviously got too used to seeing shit (ex. your town) and now it seems you think great things are shit. Yeah, your opinion is invalid unless you get Picasso to support your opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/CS0Val
nixter237

avatar

Posts : 318
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: AGAIN for the 40th time;   Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:24 am

There is a difference between a map view and actually looking at your city. I have seen your city from the inside ages ago and it looked fine but the view from the map doesn't make it look very good because you can only see it from one side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SkybladePhoenix

avatar

Posts : 265
Join date : 2011-03-14
Age : 24
Location : Inside Uranus, on a mining Expediton

PostSubject: Re: AGAIN for the 40th time;   Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:56 pm

For Fucks Sake. Stop being so childish all the time.

This forum is to discuss the server and muck around, not to have petty arguments with each other about who's doing what. If you have a problem, don't be so childish about it. Talk to the other people in a civilised and mature way, don't go mouthing and bitching behind their backs.

Too be honest, I'm sick and tired of all the moaning and complaining some of you do. Just drop it and get on with whatever you want to do. Nobody cares if someone has more people or who would win in a fight or whatever. This faction idea never seemed like a good idea to me and now its plain for all to see why. All it's done is cause childish arguments about who's got what and going to do whatever.

Stop this silly bullshit. Get on with your lives.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CS0VAL

avatar

Posts : 180
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 24
Location : U.S of A

PostSubject: Re: AGAIN for the 40th time;   Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:01 pm

nixter237 wrote:
There is a difference between a map view and actually looking at your city. I have seen your city from the inside ages ago and it looked fine but the view from the map doesn't make it look very good because you can only see it from one side.
Then why the hell are you complaining about it then?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/CS0Val
nixter237

avatar

Posts : 318
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: AGAIN for the 40th time;   Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:54 am

I really don't care about this any more, do you? lets just stop now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CS0VAL

avatar

Posts : 180
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 24
Location : U.S of A

PostSubject: Re: AGAIN for the 40th time;   Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:05 am

nixter237 wrote:
I really don't care about this any more, do you? lets just stop now.
Simple. don't start shit if you don't want to continue with it. Next time, use your fucking brain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/CS0Val
nixter237

avatar

Posts : 318
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: AGAIN for the 40th time;   Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:20 am

Well what sky said made me realise it was a stupid argument so fuck you. Don't bother replying because I'm not watching this conversation anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dfett

avatar

Posts : 246
Join date : 2011-03-14
Age : 23
Location : Greenville, South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: AGAIN for the 40th time;   Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:53 am

There would be no arguments if shit wasn't talked behind people's backs.
I like the faction idea, I don't like this result. People can't just leave it at a game.
One of my new years resolutions was to stop being such an asshole, but Pokemoncraft makes that shit mega hard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Facebook.com - Look up Derrick Perry
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: AGAIN for the 40th time;   

Back to top Go down
 
AGAIN for the 40th time;
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» At what time do you wake up on the weekends?
» Ironside theme time
» Time Paradox - part 0.0037 (comic attemp #1)
» Bracken Tor to Explore The Time Of Tooth and Claw
» Your Top Ten Animated series of all time.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Server-
Jump to: