Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePokemonCraftSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello, Server.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dfett

Dfett

Hello, Server. Empty
PostSubject: Hello, Server.   Hello, Server. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:01 am

My name is dfett, and I'm here representing each member of Vivec. I'd like to address some issues, and clear the air really quick. We are your friends. But that doesn't mean we want you in our city. We do not wish to join your alliance. You do not get to visit our city. We are not 'peaceful,' but we won't attack without a reason. We have a closed-door policy, meaning we don't interfere with you guys, if you don't interfere with us. If you visit our city, you will be asked to leave. If you stay, you're subject to being an enemy. We won't war with you unless we have a reason. We're a very serious faction, and we'll rain down a fiery storm from hell itself if you decide to fuck with us. We just want to flourish as a wealthy city. Maybe once we're built up and done, we'll start interacting more with other factions, being less hostile. But for now, leave us in our arctic north stronghold, and we'll leave you in your southern homes.

We, the people of Vivec, do hereby declare a passive demeanor and an aggressive action. By this I mean, as I said before, don't fuck with us, we won't fuck with you.

Now, if you'd like to join, feel free to ask. It'll probably be a no, since there are 4 people who have to say yes. But we'd like new members in our deadly stronghold, and we could use some people to do some jobs around the place.

Just contact us on this post or in the server if you wanna join us, and we'll decide.

-dfett
"Defy me, and you will know what it is to stand against a god." — Vivec
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com - Look up Derrick Perry
Dfett

Dfett

Hello, Server. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Server.   Hello, Server. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:13 am

Also, we are a holy city. Similar to Vivec from the video game 'Morrowind,' we have a god in our city. Well, gods. And if you pay tribute, which is completely voluntary, you can get protection by us. Protection, and favor. Nothing bad happens if you don't pay tribute, though. This is just our way of maintaining a relationship with the outside world, and sharing our godliness with you all.

-dfett
"Defy me, and you will know what it is to stand against a god." — Vivec
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com - Look up Derrick Perry

Hello, Server.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Server-
Jump to: