Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePokemonCraftSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An update about the server:

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dfett

Dfett

An update about the server: Empty
PostSubject: An update about the server:   An update about the server: I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 7:54 am

We will now be a communist server. Everyone will worship me, dfett, and pay tribute to me, at one of my many shrines that you all will build in my honor.

Worship will begin promptly at 4 p.m. (my time, obviously) and end at about 3:59 p.m. the following evening.

You will all be forced to do my bidding and you will no longer have opinions.

In order to join the server you must change your skin to a man in a loincloth with whip lashes on his back and ribs. (or a woman in a loincloth 2 piece if you're a girl)

You must buy a new Minecraft account and change your name to something along the following:
Dfettrules
Dfettiscool
Ilovedfett
mmmmdfett
or bow2dfett

Get creative, if ya want.
But follow my guidelines.

I feel like under my total rule, we (and by that I mean you) can work to achieve a better tomorrow.

Love, (or don't, you're still my slaves)
dfett
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com - Look up Derrick Perry
headhuntaz

headhuntaz

PostSubject: Re: An update about the server:   An update about the server: I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:31 am

lol! what would you rather farao or king or queen ? Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/krimzoneffect1?feature=mhee
Dfett

Dfett

PostSubject: Re: An update about the server:   An update about the server: I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:17 am

headhuntaz wrote:
lol! what would you rather farao or king or queen ? Smile

farao + king + queen + jocolor = elephant

So I guess I wanna be an elephant
Back to top Go down
Miner4340

Miner4340

PostSubject: Re: An update about the server:   An update about the server: I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:57 am

All Hail elephant
Back to top Go down
headhuntaz

headhuntaz

PostSubject: Re: An update about the server:   An update about the server: I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:35 am

elephant
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/krimzoneffect1?feature=mhee
SkybladePhoenix

SkybladePhoenix

PostSubject: Re: An update about the server:   An update about the server: I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:56 pm

No. I shall not submit. I shall create my own dictatorship party called the Fuzzy Pandas and rise up against this terror!

Pass me that teddy bear slave, I want to share the love and affection with my bitter enemies!
Back to top Go down
Miner4340

Miner4340

PostSubject: Re: An update about the server:   An update about the server: I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:47 pm

I want to be with Sky. All Hail Sky the Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Dfett

Dfett

PostSubject: Re: An update about the server:   An update about the server: I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:40 pm

Do you not see my picture?....
I am a god of Pokemoncraft
Prepare to be unthought, for with a simple snap of my fingers, you never were, never will be!

elephant
Back to top Go down
Miner4340

Miner4340

PostSubject: Re: An update about the server:   An update about the server: I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:38 pm

All Hail elephant
Back to top Go down
SkybladePhoenix

SkybladePhoenix

PostSubject: Re: An update about the server:   An update about the server: I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:54 pm

Come at me bro! flower
Back to top Go down
Dfett

Dfett

PostSubject: Re: An update about the server:   An update about the server: I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:05 pm

elephant
Back to top Go down
Miner4340

Miner4340

PostSubject: Re: An update about the server:   An update about the server: I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:59 pm

WHOA! Sky's is a flower?! All Hail flower
Back to top Go down
Dfett

Dfett

PostSubject: Re: An update about the server:   An update about the server: I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:18 am

elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant
Back to top Go down
Dfett

Dfett

PostSubject: Re: An update about the server:   An update about the server: I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:19 am

elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant
Back to top Go down
Miner4340

Miner4340

PostSubject: Re: An update about the server:   An update about the server: I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:21 am

MAY THE GROUP OF SKYBLADEPHOENIX DIMINISH YOU! flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
blazeofdestiny

PostSubject: Re: An update about the server:   An update about the server: I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:52 pm

[b] I will stay , I hope NFF makes the map quick. I am running out of good servers to play on Sad
Back to top Go down
Miner4340

Miner4340

PostSubject: Re: An update about the server:   An update about the server: I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 12:18 am

Hey blaze, how bout turning YOUR server on so I have something to do on the computer. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An update about the server:   An update about the server: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An update about the server:
Page 1 of 1