HomePokemonCraftCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 My apologies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CS0VAL

avatar

Posts : 180
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 24
Location : U.S of A

PostSubject: My apologies   Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:31 pm

I am currently having computer problems and my usual computer KO'd and now I am on a backup one, Hopefully hopefully hopefully I will have money for my rig by the time christmas comes around then I will complete my computer and then I will be back on the server until then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/CS0Val
PiggyPro
Admin
avatar

Posts : 152
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 22
Location : Belgium , East-Flanders, Machelen

PostSubject: Re: My apologies   Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:20 pm

To bad :s how did it happend ?

and what specs will the brand new comp have of CS ? :O

grts
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/user/PiggyProProductions
CS0VAL

avatar

Posts : 180
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 24
Location : U.S of A

PostSubject: Re: My apologies   Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:14 pm

PiggyPro wrote:
To bad :s how did it happend ?

and what specs will the brand new comp have of CS ? :O

grts
Tbh, I don't know how it happened, I know its a faulty motherboard but whatever.
Specs are
1 Tb HDD 7200 RPM
Intel Core i7 2600 3.4 ghz
Nvidia GTX 560
8gb DDR3 1300

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/CS0Val
PiggyPro
Admin
avatar

Posts : 152
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 22
Location : Belgium , East-Flanders, Machelen

PostSubject: Re: My apologies   Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:42 am

CS0VAL wrote:
PiggyPro wrote:
To bad :s how did it happend ?

and what specs will the brand new comp have of CS ? :O

grts
Tbh, I don't know how it happened, I know its a faulty motherboard but whatever.
Specs are
1 Tb HDD 7200 RPM
Intel Core i7 2600 3.4 ghz
Nvidia GTX 560
8gb DDR3 1300


LOLOLOLOLOLOL thats almost all the same as me !!! really only I have also an 128x SSD :p but everything else is really , i swear completely same as my comp ! ( only my CPU is i7 2600K 3.40GHz ) ( the K is for overclocking )
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/user/PiggyProProductions
CS0VAL

avatar

Posts : 180
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 24
Location : U.S of A

PostSubject: Re: My apologies   Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:35 am

PiggyPro wrote:
CS0VAL wrote:
PiggyPro wrote:
To bad :s how did it happend ?

and what specs will the brand new comp have of CS ? :O

grts
Tbh, I don't know how it happened, I know its a faulty motherboard but whatever.
Specs are
1 Tb HDD 7200 RPM
Intel Core i7 2600 3.4 ghz
Nvidia GTX 560
8gb DDR3 1300


LOLOLOLOLOLOL thats almost all the same as me !!! really only I have also an 128x SSD :p but everything else is really , i swear completely same as my comp ! ( only my CPU is i7 2600K 3.40GHz ) ( the K is for overclocking )
Oh wow lol, yeah I'm not an overclocker so I went without the k.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/CS0Val
Pokemon
Admin
avatar

Posts : 390
Join date : 2011-02-04
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: My apologies   Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:40 am

The intel core i5 will do just as good as the i7 for gaming. so if you wanna save soem cash get the i5 instead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemoncraft.norwegianforum.net
CS0VAL

avatar

Posts : 180
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 24
Location : U.S of A

PostSubject: Re: My apologies   Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 am

Pokemon wrote:
The intel core i5 will do just as good as the i7 for gaming. so if you wanna save soem cash get the i5 instead.
If I don't get enough money then it will do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/CS0Val
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: My apologies   

Back to top Go down
 
My apologies
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» apologies ijustkillyoudude and tank team member
» Apologies and most likely the last time ill be on postnuke until things get a bit easier on it for me.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Server-
Jump to: