HomePokemonCraftCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Merry Christmas Everyone From DragonZIP !Part 1!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DragonZIP :)



Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-10-02

PostSubject: Merry Christmas Everyone From DragonZIP !Part 1!   Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:04 pm

Merry Christmas to everyone in the PokemonCraft Server! We have had a wonderful time for 2011 and we will continue this in 2012!

But my Christmas present to the server is..........

I have been tracking down over 30 different Popular servers, and I came up with many ideas!

1. We invite famous people from YouTube such as The Yogscast or TheShadowCave to make a video to post on YouTube!
2. We make Factions a part of pokemoncraft!
3. We change the theme in spawn according to the holidays. Such as: Halloween (jackolanterns) Christmas (christmas tree in spawn)

This is only part 1 comment if u want to see more of my ideas!

-DragonZIP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nixter237

avatar

Posts : 318
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Everyone From DragonZIP !Part 1!   Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:58 pm

the "famous" people wouldn't come and the faction/clan idea has already been thought of. I think having different stuff every holiday would mean to many changes and people would argue because different places have different holidays and they would all want theirs celebrated. teh fraction idea was saiud no to because there are to many VIP's who would all join up and that would make very unfair teams.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miner4340

avatar

Posts : 72
Join date : 2011-10-04
Location : Wisconsin

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Everyone From DragonZIP !Part 1!   Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:28 am

No Dragon. That would ruin the server, specially the factions. Let the people come as they please. It would attract a lot of griefers. Famous people wouldn't come, and even if they did, people would POSSIBLY come and the famous people don't come anymore, people will be mad! Then they would spam! It's like forcing them into the server. Dragon, please just play on the server, and stop the "Trying to help" things. I think NFF, CS0VAL, dfett, Mortal, Sky, and Piggy all have this undercontrol!
Please don't take this the wrong way where, i'm not trying to be mean. tongue

Miner
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DragonZIP :)



Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Everyone From DragonZIP !Part 1!   Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:16 am

I also forgot to say if u are posting anything negative don't bother
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DragonZIP :)



Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Everyone From DragonZIP !Part 1!   Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:20 am

nixter237 wrote:
the "famous" people wouldn't come and the faction/clan idea has already been thought of. I think having different stuff every holiday would mean to many changes and people would argue because different places have different holidays and they would all want theirs celebrated. teh fraction idea was saiud no to because there are to many VIP's who would all join up and that would make very unfair teams.
Do u ever say anything Positive i am not trying to be mean but i never see a positive comment from u . plus these are not what I want to do it's just my ideas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SkybladePhoenix

avatar

Posts : 265
Join date : 2011-03-14
Age : 24
Location : Inside Uranus, on a mining Expediton

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Everyone From DragonZIP !Part 1!   Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:45 pm

DragonZIP Smile wrote:
Merry Christmas to everyone in the PokemonCraft Server! We have had a wonderful time for 2011 and we will continue this in 2012!

But my Christmas present to the server is..........

I have been tracking down over 30 different Popular servers, and I came up with many ideas!

1. We invite famous people from YouTube such as The Yogscast or TheShadowCave to make a video to post on YouTube!
2. We make Factions a part of pokemoncraft!
3. We change the theme in spawn according to the holidays. Such as: Halloween (jackolanterns) Christmas (christmas tree in spawn)

-DragonZIP

1. they'd never join
2. No, we tried once it never worked.
3. done already, or are you too blind to see the fuckload of snow and the xmas trees in spawn?

You need to do 2 things:
be more realistic about your ideas
learn to look around more and take notice of shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nixter237

avatar

Posts : 318
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Everyone From DragonZIP !Part 1!   Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:32 pm

DragonZIP Smile wrote:
nixter237 wrote:
the "famous" people wouldn't come and the faction/clan idea has already been thought of. I think having different stuff every holiday would mean to many changes and people would argue because different places have different holidays and they would all want theirs celebrated. teh fraction idea was saiud no to because there are to many VIP's who would all join up and that would make very unfair teams.
Do u ever say anything Positive i am not trying to be mean but i never see a positive comment from u . plus these are not what I want to do it's just my ideas

Do you ever post NEW and GOOD ideas?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DragonZIP :)



Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Everyone From DragonZIP !Part 1!   Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:04 pm

I had a best Idea for helping nff big time! and the server but I guess I should give it to another server cause u people treat me like shit and I cannot have thought that factions has been thought of because I have only been on the server for about 7 months now and the forum only 3-4 why should I even try anymore! I was trying to do something nice for all of u. But I guess that's not enough for u people ! Pokemoncraft is
One of my favourite servers but the thing that really lets it down and
Making the server unpopular is that, no one treats anyone with respect. U KNOW WHAT U GUYS USE THIS FORUM AS? U use it as a way for making u feel better by being mean to people u don't even know. But it isn't working is it? cause u keep coming back to poor old little DragonZIP who always tries to be nice and helpful with bad comments to make u feel good.

Oh and don't bother replying with bad comments cause ur just
Making yourself look worse than u already are to people.

If you want me to tell u the idea to help everyone even nff big
Time then leave a reply here if there a more good then bad replies by a week or so then I will tell u.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DragonZIP :)



Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Everyone From DragonZIP !Part 1!   Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:06 pm

nixter237 wrote:
DragonZIP Smile wrote:
nixter237 wrote:
the "famous" people wouldn't come and the faction/clan idea has already been thought of. I think having different stuff every holiday would mean to many changes and people would argue because different places have different holidays and they would all want theirs celebrated. teh fraction idea was saiud no to because there are to many VIP's who would all join up and that would make very unfair teams.
Do u ever say anything Positive i am not trying to be mean but i never see a positive comment from u . plus these are not what I want to do it's just my ideas

Do you ever post NEW and GOOD ideas?
1 negative comment
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DragonZIP :)



Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Everyone From DragonZIP !Part 1!   Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:08 pm

SkybladePhoenix wrote:
DragonZIP Smile wrote:
Merry Christmas to everyone in the PokemonCraft Server! We have had a wonderful time for 2011 and we will continue this in 2012!

But my Christmas present to the server is..........

I have been tracking down over 30 different Popular servers, and I came up with many ideas!

1. We invite famous people from YouTube such as The Yogscast or TheShadowCave to make a video to post on YouTube!
2. We make Factions a part of pokemoncraft!
3. We change the theme in spawn according to the holidays. Such as: Halloween (jackolanterns) Christmas (christmas tree in spawn)

-DragonZIP

1. they'd never join
2. No, we tried once it never worked.
3. done already, or are you too blind to see the fuckload of snow and the xmas trees in spawn?

You need to do 2 things:
be more realistic about your ideas
learn to look around more and take notice of shit.
I can't have more than an hour on the computer a day so why r u
So mean maybe u should take more notice of how long I am on and how busy I
Am fixing the town also another negative comment
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miner4340

avatar

Posts : 72
Join date : 2011-10-04
Location : Wisconsin

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Everyone From DragonZIP !Part 1!   Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:46 pm

Dragon, your fixing YOUR town. Dragon, Sky is right, these need to be more realistic! It's not a horrid thing that your trying, some people just don't like. Just play on the server and have fun. Like I said, Admins and Mods have it under control.

P.S: Sky, Nixter, Cs0, ect. aren't mean, you have to get on their good side. I was never on their good side. (probably still arent for some XD ) tongue

Miner
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SkybladePhoenix

avatar

Posts : 265
Join date : 2011-03-14
Age : 24
Location : Inside Uranus, on a mining Expediton

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Everyone From DragonZIP !Part 1!   Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:21 pm

DragonZIP Smile wrote:
I had a best Idea for helping nff big time! and the server but I guess I should give it to another server cause u people treat me like shit and I cannot have thought that factions has been thought of because I have only been on the server for about 7 months now and the forum only 3-4 why should I even try anymore! I was trying to do something nice for all of u. But I guess that's not enough for u people ! Pokemoncraft is
One of my favourite servers but the thing that really lets it down and
Making the server unpopular is that, no one treats anyone with respect. U KNOW WHAT U GUYS USE THIS FORUM AS? U use it as a way for making u feel better by being mean to people u don't even know. But it isn't working is it? cause u keep coming back to poor old little DragonZIP who always tries to be nice and helpful with bad comments to make u feel good.

Oh and don't bother replying with bad comments cause ur just
Making yourself look worse than u already are to people.

If you want me to tell u the idea to help everyone even nff big
Time then leave a reply here if there a more good then bad replies by a week or so then I will tell u.

Dude, we don't treat you like shit. We treat you like any other person. You come up with ideas that are way too far-fetched for them to ever happen, or ideas that have already been done.

We don't use this forum to make ourselves feel better, we use this forum as a place to communicate reasonable ideas and have a chat when we're not on the server, so I suggest you actually read what goes on rather than bitching all the time. I'm a nice person, but when someone says that I'm always being horrible to them well they need to check their facts as everyone else knows I'm only mean to those who deserve it. I was simply giving you some suggestions as to lower your standards a bit. We aren't a big server, we aren't that well know and we certainly aren't attracting any major attention from the Minecraft community.

All that I ask you to do is just try and help in other ways around the server, such as helping out new people by showing them around and helping them with any questions they may have. Please leave the bigger ideas to those who know what they're doing and have ways of doing it. We have loads of ideas for the server all the time, its just we have to be realistic about what can actually be done.

Feel free to message all those famous people on YouTube, I can guarantee you now that you will not get a response as they're much too busy to be dealing with us and our server.

Also, next time you have some ideas, please try and think about how likely they are to actually happen.

By the way, you think you're busy fixing up one town? I have an entire server too look after when the Admins aren't there so I suggest you think about what you're going to say before you say it.

And next time you start bitching on here, you'll be getting a 15 min jail sentence.

Have a nice day.


EDIT:

BTW, that isn't a present, its a list of ideas. kthxbai

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DragonZIP :)



Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Everyone From DragonZIP !Part 1!   Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:21 pm

nixter237 wrote:
the "famous" people wouldn't come and the faction/clan idea has already been thought of. I think having different stuff every holiday would mean to many changes and people would argue because different places have different holidays and they would all want theirs celebrated. teh fraction idea was saiud no to because there are to many VIP's who would all join up and that would make very unfair teams.
Yeah sorry I didn't think about the vip's advantage
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SkybladePhoenix

avatar

Posts : 265
Join date : 2011-03-14
Age : 24
Location : Inside Uranus, on a mining Expediton

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Everyone From DragonZIP !Part 1!   Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:44 pm

DragonZIP Smile wrote:
nixter237 wrote:
the "famous" people wouldn't come and the faction/clan idea has already been thought of. I think having different stuff every holiday would mean to many changes and people would argue because different places have different holidays and they would all want theirs celebrated. teh fraction idea was saiud no to because there are to many VIP's who would all join up and that would make very unfair teams.
Yeah sorry I didn't think about the vip's advantage

dont forget the massive advantage mods and admins would have??

*uses godmode*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DragonZIP :)



Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Everyone From DragonZIP !Part 1!   Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:50 pm

SkybladePhoenix wrote:
DragonZIP Smile wrote:
nixter237 wrote:
the "famous" people wouldn't come and the faction/clan idea has already been thought of. I think having different stuff every holiday would mean to many changes and people would argue because different places have different holidays and they would all want theirs celebrated. teh fraction idea was saiud no to because there are to many VIP's who would all join up and that would make very unfair teams.
Yeah sorry I didn't think about the vip's advantage

dont forget the massive advantage mods and admins would have??

*uses godmode*
Yeah your right I am sorry everyone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Everyone From DragonZIP !Part 1!   

Back to top Go down
 
Merry Christmas Everyone From DragonZIP !Part 1!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Merry Christmas
» MERRY CHRISTMAS!
» Merry Christmas
» Merry Christmas
» Merry Christmas

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Server-
Jump to: