Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePokemonCraftSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For Builders and VIP's

Go down 
+2
Miner4340
no1survives123
6 posters
AuthorMessage
no1survives123

no1survives123

For Builders and VIP's Empty
PostSubject: For Builders and VIP's   For Builders and VIP's I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:06 pm

For Builders and VIP's Archit
Since I am the highest ranking "builder" (not part of the "crew") on the server and said to be one of the best, I am offering to all of you an idea. You can hire me to build structures, houses, designs, concepts, areas, ect. for a price of some $$$. I will be relatively cheap, but not ridiculously cheap. Tell me what you want and i will make it for you. If i do not succeed in making it i will double your money pay your money back and an extra 1/4 of the original price.

I'm doing this to help create a beautiful environment on the server. Also i am extremely bored. You cannot say that you made a structure i had made for you. You MUST keep at least one sign that has my name on it on the structure.

***Please remember i don't have world edit and i can't clear a large area for you or build in a sufficient speed to that of an admin or mod.***

Sincerely, No1survives123

ps. dont think that me doing this is a chance for a builder to get free items. buildings i make MUST be made out of ordinary blocks, no gold, obsidian, iron, diamond, ect. Stone and bricks are free though. Any building made is technically mine and you will not destroy unless u ask me (to prevent players from gaining blocks to sell and use on their own). you can add on if you like though.

To contact me for a build post here or leave me a message on the server.

Last edited by no1survives123 on Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/no1survives?feature=mhum
Miner4340

Miner4340

PostSubject: Re: For Builders and VIP's   For Builders and VIP's I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:10 pm

So you went along with the company idea! Smile I feelz speshul!
Back to top Go down
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: For Builders and VIP's   For Builders and VIP's I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:29 pm

Alltho it might not make the server more beautiful i might have an assignment for you.

I had a payment of around 10 - 20 k in mind. and i was wondering if you could help me build the pokemoncraft logo as seen on the website here. i am planing to use it for the comp and i have absolutly no skill at all for the letters shape and stuff.

This is just a proposal, of you feel like doing more kind of building then i am cool with it.

Kiz out affraid
Back to top Go down
no1survives123

no1survives123

PostSubject: Re: For Builders and VIP's   For Builders and VIP's I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 1:19 am

Kisame wrote:
Alltho it might not make the server more beautiful i might have an assignment for you.

I had a payment of around 10 - 20 k in mind. and i was wondering if you could help me build the pokemoncraft logo as seen on the website here. i am planing to use it for the comp and i have absolutly no skill at all for the letters shape and stuff.

This is just a proposal, of you feel like doing more kind of building then i am cool with it.

Kiz out affraid

for those that don't know cuz they obviously didnt read my architect post. I hate pixel art. its like placing sketching paper on someone elses drawing and calling it yours.

^^^ and for that. i say nay.
Back to top Go down
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: For Builders and VIP's   For Builders and VIP's I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 4:08 am

kk
Back to top Go down
nixter237

nixter237

PostSubject: Re: For Builders and VIP's   For Builders and VIP's I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:55 pm

clam down no1 its just pixel people don't take credit for the picture people take credit for the build
Back to top Go down
Dfett

Dfett

PostSubject: Re: For Builders and VIP's   For Builders and VIP's I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 4:23 am

no1survives123 wrote:
Kisame wrote:

Kiz out affraid

for those that don't know cuz they obviously didnt read my architect post. I hate pixel art. its like placing sketching paper on someone elses drawing and calling it yours.

>Implying that Pixel Art takes no talent.

Pixel art is harder than most buildings, especially if you graph something into pixels by yourself.
And by most buildings, I mean 99.5% of all buildings on the server.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com - Look up Derrick Perry
no1survives123

no1survives123

PostSubject: Re: For Builders and VIP's   For Builders and VIP's I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:30 am

Dfett wrote:
no1survives123 wrote:
Kisame wrote:

Kiz out affraid

Pixel art is harder than most buildings, especially if you graph something into pixels by yourself.

i dont give a single fuck about the above quote ^

Building is an art, no matter how you look at it, it is creative and unique to that person, pixel art (when taken from another persons game, picture, book, movie, ect. ect.) takes no talent. i dont care who THE FUCK you are even if you are me my fucking self, it takes no talent. As already stated you are taking credit for art someone has already made (pokemon for example). ANY idiot can look at a colored block on a computer screen and place it in minecraft according to the position it was in on the picture and make pixel art.

^ i will admit, it is very time consuming esp if you are like Dfett and free hand the fuck outa it without referance. I'll give you this. I respect pixel art that hassn't already been pixelized like say a face or realistic images.
But case stands that pixel art is still a direct COPY of ANOTHER persons picture. And even someone as simple minded as Dylan_R and Simon or Aswooper can do it.
Back to top Go down
Dfett

Dfett

PostSubject: Re: For Builders and VIP's   For Builders and VIP's I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 5:05 am

no1survives123 wrote:
Dfett wrote:
no1survives123 wrote:
Kisame wrote:

Kiz out affraid

Building is an art, no matter how you look at it, it is creative and unique to that person, pixel art (when taken from another persons game, picture, book, movie, ect. ect.) takes no talent. i dont care who THE FUCK you are even if you are me my fucking self, it takes no talent. As already stated you are taking credit for art someone has already made (pokemon for example). ANY idiot can look at a colored block on a computer screen and place it in minecraft according to the position it was in on the picture and make pixel art.

^ i will admit, it is very time consuming esp if you are like Dfett and free hand the fuck outa it without referance. I'll give you this. I respect pixel art that hassn't already been pixelized like say a face or realistic images.
But case stands that pixel art is still a direct COPY of ANOTHER persons picture. And even someone as simple minded as Dylan_R and Simon or Aswooper can do it.

You must not have seen their pixel arts, they weren't good. Art is art, pixel art is art. Not debatable.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com - Look up Derrick Perry
SkybladePhoenix

SkybladePhoenix

PostSubject: Re: For Builders and VIP's   For Builders and VIP's I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:10 pm

Dfett wrote:
no1survives123 wrote:
Dfett wrote:
no1survives123 wrote:
Kisame wrote:

Kiz out affraid

You must not have seen their pixel arts, they weren't good. Art is art, pixel art is art. Not debatable.

Hi, I just thought I'd add another layer of quotes to all this, and mention that pixel art is fun.

Lots of love,

Sky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Builders and VIP's   For Builders and VIP's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Builders and VIP's
Page 1 of 1