Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePokemonCraftSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Spawn City" and NoobTown

Go down 
+3
Miner4340
Pokemon
no1survives123
7 posters
AuthorMessage
no1survives123

no1survives123

"Spawn City" and NoobTown Empty
PostSubject: "Spawn City" and NoobTown   "Spawn City" and NoobTown I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 1:20 am

As i was looking over the dynamic map i began to realize that we are almost out of our vast amount of plots. (and surprisingly not because of me) Both Spawn and NoobTown are laking plots that are available to use. I propose that spawn is expanded to the right of the "Docks" area or left where the rich district is. As for N.T. i say it can be expanded around Sky's Castle. completely circling it. I really think NoobTown would look even more distinguished "in a way" like that. This idea also transfers over well to the idea of a video promoting our server and bringing in new people, allowing the newbies to have plots available to use so they don't "have" to leave Spawn area to make their houses. """"""""""""""" i used many "quotes" """"""""""""""""""

Spoiler:
click spoiler for the map of where the areas i was suggesting.

****I know that these cities are not any of my property and i have no choice in what happens in these cities. This was just a suggestion to Admins and Mods to encourage the new members on our server. If they have other plans then by all means forget about my idea.

Friendly Architect,

No1survives123
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/no1survives?feature=mhum
Pokemon
Admin
Pokemon

PostSubject: Re: "Spawn City" and NoobTown   "Spawn City" and NoobTown I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 2:13 am

the spawn city expanding to the right from the docks would be cool, also i agree with expanding noobtown around the castle, that would look good indeed.

anyways i think the rich area should stay the rich area, maby we can build a bridge across the water and keep expanding the city that way? idk
Back to top Go down
https://pokemoncraft.norwegianforum.net
Miner4340

Miner4340

PostSubject: Re: "Spawn City" and NoobTown   "Spawn City" and NoobTown I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 2:48 am

I know you'd rather disagree, but could you expand Spawn another way? My town and Mortal's mansion are out that way and I'd rather it not be right there to my town. Please consider this, My town is important to me and those who live in it... Thank you. Neutral
Back to top Go down
nixter237

nixter237

PostSubject: Re: "Spawn City" and NoobTown   "Spawn City" and NoobTown I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:14 am

I do agree that we need to put in more house plots but I think putting plots in the area around the mall would be a bit abnormal and out of place for a city to just throw some plots in there. I think you should move the building in the middle of the big red square to the right a bit so it closes the gap between its self and the red roofed building and put plots at the far left of the road.

miner I think its great that you care and actually do things with your town but at some point the admin or whoever may have no choice but to go through your town or move it.

in the bottom right there is a tower that I build and yes it probable was a bad idea to build so close but plz if you want to you cant use it in the expansion but plz don't destroy it.
Back to top Go down
SkybladePhoenix

SkybladePhoenix

PostSubject: Re: "Spawn City" and NoobTown   "Spawn City" and NoobTown I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:17 am

I can easily work on expanding Noob Town around my castle, I think its a great idea. I also like the idea of the expansion of Spawn, but I think it should stay to the left only, as the right hand area would mean that it is near noob town, which in my opinion wont look good, i think we should just leave them to be more seperate. It would also make the worldguard on noob town much easier cos atm i've had to set up two regions, but one square area would be better. I know it might be a pain in the ass, but maybe mortys mansion is a little to big to be in spawn city, that whole area could be used as plots, and a massive thing like that although cool is too big for the city, and looks a little out of place
Back to top Go down
Pokemon
Admin
Pokemon

PostSubject: Re: "Spawn City" and NoobTown   "Spawn City" and NoobTown I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:27 am

yeah maby the huge mansion should be moved a bit to make place for plots
Back to top Go down
https://pokemoncraft.norwegianforum.net
no1survives123

no1survives123

PostSubject: Re: "Spawn City" and NoobTown   "Spawn City" and NoobTown I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:51 am

Nixter stop worrying the buildings in the areas can be w/e and moved out. Also sky moving the city to the right isnt that bad looking for NoobTown, but i also understand it if you want that area clean for possible further expansion of NT. Mortals mansion is rather large. and the mall isnt going to be affected by any of this sooo????? This process would make no problems for any1 who has a house/town in the redzone or blackzone. Like i said, not my choice, but i do like nff's idea of a 2nd bridge to keep a "rich district" me or sky or someone with time can easily make an interesting looking bridge im sure.
Back to top Go down
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: "Spawn City" and NoobTown   "Spawn City" and NoobTown I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:58 am

i also agree, the noob town idea gives good forage after what i can tell and it shouldent look bad at all
Back to top Go down
Dfett

Dfett

PostSubject: Re: "Spawn City" and NoobTown   "Spawn City" and NoobTown I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:53 am

1. Spawn City is already expanding, cameron. Its expand in the area you circled. It will not bother Rich District, like your map shows. That's why we're adding buildings along the road in that spot. But thanks for the noob town suggestion.

2. Miner, spawn city will expand as much as it needs to in any direction it can. If you made your place too close to Spawn City, I'm sorry. Its not like we'll destroy it, but we'll expand as close as possible if needed.

Thanks,
-dfett
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com - Look up Derrick Perry
Miner4340

Miner4340

PostSubject: Re: "Spawn City" and NoobTown   "Spawn City" and NoobTown I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 2:48 pm

Can you move it to a new place? That would be fine to move it then expand out there as much as you want, but it's pretty big...
Back to top Go down
no1survives123

no1survives123

PostSubject: Re: "Spawn City" and NoobTown   "Spawn City" and NoobTown I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:06 am

Dfett wrote:
1. Spawn City is already expanding, cameron. Its expand in the area you circled. It will not bother Rich District, like your map shows. That's why we're adding buildings along the road in that spot. But thanks for the noob town suggestion.

2. Miner, spawn city will expand as much as it needs to in any direction it can. If you made your place too close to Spawn City, I'm sorry. Its not like we'll destroy it, but we'll expand as close as possible if needed.

Thanks,
-dfett

well thats cool if u'd ever talk to me anymore at school i'd probably know that. Razz

Back to top Go down
Dfett

Dfett

PostSubject: Re: "Spawn City" and NoobTown   "Spawn City" and NoobTown I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:48 am

I have to go to class during lunch.
Back to top Go down
no1survives123

no1survives123

PostSubject: Re: "Spawn City" and NoobTown   "Spawn City" and NoobTown I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:10 am

Dfett wrote:
I have to go to class during lunch.
whaaaaaaat? u didnt b4
Back to top Go down
Dfett

Dfett

PostSubject: Re: "Spawn City" and NoobTown   "Spawn City" and NoobTown I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:46 am

Gotta help with the little kids
Back to top Go down
SkybladePhoenix

SkybladePhoenix

PostSubject: Re: "Spawn City" and NoobTown   "Spawn City" and NoobTown I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:56 pm

Dfett wrote:

Help them take their clothes off?
Back to top Go down
no1survives123

no1survives123

PostSubject: Re: "Spawn City" and NoobTown   "Spawn City" and NoobTown I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:19 pm

SkybladePhoenix wrote:
Dfett wrote:

Help them take their clothes off?
indeed.
Back to top Go down
nixter237

nixter237

PostSubject: Re: "Spawn City" and NoobTown   "Spawn City" and NoobTown I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:28 pm

"Spawn City" and NoobTown Search%3Fq%3Dpedo%2Bbear%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=pedo+bear&docid=RKxMYq949rNQBM&sa=X&ei=pFO1TtLUAs3v8QOgtrnMBw&ved=0CEsQ9QEwBg&dur=389

its supposed to be pedo bears seal of approval
Back to top Go down
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: "Spawn City" and NoobTown   "Spawn City" and NoobTown I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:20 pm

hehe..........take of their cloths...

lol

out affraid
Back to top Go down
SkybladePhoenix

SkybladePhoenix

PostSubject: Re: "Spawn City" and NoobTown   "Spawn City" and NoobTown I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:39 pm

"Spawn City" and NoobTown Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSX-x8Xvpq95IVoptsJjmWsbiIxHzf70_GktWHvmVUOzi7exwDuVu3mFLE5

fix'd

kids need to lrn to copypasta properly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Spawn City" and NoobTown   "Spawn City" and NoobTown I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Spawn City" and NoobTown
Page 1 of 1