Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePokemonCraftSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rollback on the crashed server

Go down 
+3
zanyostrich123
Pokemon
no1survives123
7 posters
AuthorMessage
no1survives123

no1survives123

Rollback on the crashed server Empty
PostSubject: Rollback on the crashed server   Rollback on the crashed server I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:44 pm

Said to be 3 days old rollback so everyones stuff from all the way back to 3 days is gone! you cant get it back.

As for my position architect ,as of the rollback, does not exist at the moment.
Nff i desperately need you because i now have no permissions to do anything but move. i cant talk or place blocks, so please fix this slight problem of mine.

Also to anyone reading this who wants to complain about ur missing stuff, get over it , remake it, be happy the server is on.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/no1survives?feature=mhum
Pokemon
Admin
Pokemon

PostSubject: Re: Rollback on the crashed server   Rollback on the crashed server I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 5:05 pm

il fix everything as soon as i can, reinstalling windows atm...
Back to top Go down
https://pokemoncraft.norwegianforum.net
zanyostrich123

zanyostrich123

PostSubject: Re: Rollback on the crashed server   Rollback on the crashed server I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:24 pm

I'm not going to troll or moan, because I Know that your working hard Nff, but i never got a chance to prove i'm worthy of VIP, my shuttle got deleted, but hey, no point crying over spilled milk, good luck on recovering the server

ZanOstritch Exclamation affraid
Back to top Go down
nixter237

nixter237

PostSubject: Re: Rollback on the crashed server   Rollback on the crashed server I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:54 pm

in case anyone still hasn't noticed skys castle is messed up again since the rollback
Back to top Go down
Rasta_Turtle

Rasta_Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Rollback on the crashed server   Rollback on the crashed server I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:37 pm

Apparently the server just got re-rolled back, so everything is back? is this true?
I'd check for myself but I can't atm Razz
Back to top Go down
brennon218

brennon218

PostSubject: rollback   Rollback on the crashed server I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 2:17 am

you guys need to stop complaining seriously. just build ur shit again im sure nff is just as pissed as anyone right about now the server rollback.but just stop complaining Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
brennon218

brennon218

PostSubject: Re: Rollback on the crashed server   Rollback on the crashed server I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 2:18 am

brennon218 wrote:
you guys need to stop complaining seriously. just build ur shit again im sure nff is just as pissed as anyone right about now the server rollback.but just stop complaining Twisted Evil
wrong emotio con
i meant to put this one Smile
Back to top Go down
PiggyPro
Admin
PiggyPro

PostSubject: Re: Rollback on the crashed server   Rollback on the crashed server I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:09 am

nixter237 wrote:
in case anyone still hasn't noticed skys castle is messed up again since the rollback

thats because there was again a rollback , the server took the same as before , or one just in front of that bad rollback.

there's nothing we can logblock , and it was all the things that were griefed when popoo did that , so ye
no wories , its just a bad rollback again

pig pro
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PiggyProProductions
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rollback on the crashed server   Rollback on the crashed server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rollback on the crashed server
Page 1 of 1