HomePokemonCraftCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 We need a new MOD or two..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
CS0VAL

avatar

Posts : 180
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 24
Location : U.S of A

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:44 pm

nixter237 wrote:
I said being, you retard
Woah looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Please excuse my American state of mind.
Jk fuck you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/CS0Val
nixter237

avatar

Posts : 318
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:47 pm

yeah you are a retard there is no question about it just shut up and stop your not an awful admin but you still shouldn't be one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CS0VAL

avatar

Posts : 180
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 24
Location : U.S of A

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:49 pm

nixter237 wrote:
yeah you are a retard there is no question about it just shut up and stop your not an awful admin but you still shouldn't be one
Looks like jealousy and it's you're not your, get it right before you start calling people retards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/CS0Val
nixter237

avatar

Posts : 318
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:52 pm

but you are a retard. and I think I should still be an admin its to late now so I don't really care any more but your really angry about this aren't you? and I change my mind you are an awful admin AWFUL you wanna know why your awful? its because your a retard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CS0VAL

avatar

Posts : 180
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 24
Location : U.S of A

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:58 pm

nixter237 wrote:
but you are a retard. and I think I should still be an admin its to late now so I don't really care any more but your really angry about this aren't you? and I change my mind you are an awful admin AWFUL you wanna know why your awful? its because your a retard.
That fine you can call me a retard because I didn't thoroughly read through your post, just one thing and you claim I am an awful admin just for that. I'm not angry, I'm just wondering what is going on. Also you still didn't get the your's and you're's correct and you claim I am retarded, looks like hypocrisy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/CS0Val
nixter237

avatar

Posts : 318
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:01 am

yes now I have read through my posts I see my mistake and yes I was wrong to call you a retard I'm sure your mental health is fine and I am sorry about that but I still don't think you should have been an admin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CS0VAL

avatar

Posts : 180
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 24
Location : U.S of A

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:03 am

nixter237 wrote:
yes now I have read through my posts I see my mistake and yes I was wrong to call you a retard I'm sure your mental health is fine and I am sorry about that but I still don't think you should have been an admin.
Tell me why I don't deserve to be admin, One reason why and I will understand completely (well I doubt it since I am retarded).
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/CS0Val
nixter237

avatar

Posts : 318
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:07 am

well I just said "I'm sure your mental health is fine" and admitted I was wrong to call you a retard and I don't think you should be an admin because not enough people like you and when your with dfett he makes you troll and you can be a really nice guy sometimes and I'm sure your a nice person to your "irl" friends but if your not being nice your being a massive dick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CS0VAL

avatar

Posts : 180
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 24
Location : U.S of A

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:16 am

nixter237 wrote:
well I just said "I'm sure your mental health is fine" and admitted I was wrong to call you a retard and I don't think you should be an admin because not enough people like you and when your with dfett he makes you troll and you can be a really nice guy sometimes and I'm sure your a nice person to your "irl" friends but if your not being nice your being a massive dick.
Do you know how many people call my name during the weekend? It's like I am fucking them and I get so annoyed by them, so I fuck around with them and most of the time they can take a joke and not whine like a baby and sometimes they get butthurt and start talking behind my back. Yes I know I can be a dick with dfett but he is my IRL friend, people act different when they are with their friends and don't say you act the same even with your friends, you are a liar if you say that. Ask anybody on the server if they hate me and you will come up short, don't come up with bullshit facts before coming up to me saying I don't deserve to be admin because people don't like me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/CS0Val
nixter237

avatar

Posts : 318
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:23 am

I don't care how many people call your name and just because you get annoyed is no reason to troll and I'm not whining like a baby. I never said I act the same around my friends but the only friend that I use the server with is jabear but I'm not a dick with him just because he's my friend. I also never said people hate you did I? what bullshit did I come up with?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
no1survives123

avatar

Posts : 116
Join date : 2011-07-22
Age : 22
Location : pointplace, placetown USA

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:27 am

CS0VAL wrote:
nixter237 wrote:
well I just said "I'm sure your mental health is fine" and admitted I was wrong to call you a retard and I don't think you should be an admin because not enough people like you and when your with dfett he makes you troll and you can be a really nice guy sometimes and I'm sure your a nice person to your "irl" friends but if your not being nice your being a massive dick.
Do you know how many people call my name during the weekend? It's like I am fucking them and I get so annoyed by them, so I fuck around with them and most of the time they can take a joke and not whine like a baby and sometimes they get butthurt and start talking behind my back. Yes I know I can be a dick with dfett but he is my IRL friend, people act different when they are with their friends and don't say you act the same even with your friends, you are a liar if you say that. Ask anybody on the server if they hate me and you will come up short, don't come up with bullshit facts before coming up to me saying I don't deserve to be admin because people don't like me.

Nixter who are you to be talking about "being a bad admin" or "nobody likes someone" because (even though i consider you a friend) people dont like you very much either and Oval earned his Admin through being probably the MOST helpful person on the server. If you would actually get on during the week and see just how often builders need him ( and dfett or nff are both unavailable), you too would also start fucking with people to make ur day a little funnier. Out of ANYBODY on the server i believe that Oval is the BEST admin (sorry derrick and NFF i love you guys) and completely deserves to becalled an "admin". Just b/c he screws around and doesnt have a stick in his ass 24/7 doesnt means hes a dick, it means hes human.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/no1survives?feature=mhum
CS0VAL

avatar

Posts : 180
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 24
Location : U.S of A

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:32 am

nixter237 wrote:
I don't care how many people call your name and just because you get annoyed is no reason to troll and I'm not whining like a baby. I never said I act the same around my friends but the only friend that I use the server with is jabear but I'm not a dick with him just because he's my friend. I also never said people hate you did I? what bullshit did I come up with?
So if I call nix nix nix nix nix nix nix nix nix nix nix nix nix nix nix nix nix nix nix nix nix nix every fucking minute and it's usually for a stupid reason, you will take it? I don't rage because people will think I am a strict asshole and usually fucking around is a way to show I am not. I never said you were whining but if you say you do then I guess you are. People act differently and usually that means I can troll, if you don't like it then just turn Buddhist and live in a mountain for the rest of your life. The bullshit you came up with is you saying people don't like me which I highly doubt. If you say that to dfett then yes he will say people don't like him but he doesn't give a shit, but don't start saying it to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/CS0Val
nixter237

avatar

Posts : 318
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:48 am

you don't have to be a dick to be human. what made me a bad admin? I never said people don't like you and if people don't like dfett then he probs shouldn't be an admin. yes I could take people asking me stuff all the time because I help as soon as I can. maybe he is the best admin but to be honest the bar hasn't been set very high. I never said people don't act differently around friends. also I'd love to play minecraft more but we live in completely different country's therefore we live in completely different time zones and I will most likely never be on for that long to you but to myself it might seem like I'm on for hours. I never said I was whining. why did you say I should become a Buddhist? its about 11:00 to me right now what's the time for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CS0VAL

avatar

Posts : 180
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 24
Location : U.S of A

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:00 am

nixter237 wrote:
you don't have to be a dick to be human. what made me a bad admin? I never said people don't like you and if people don't like dfett then he probs shouldn't be an admin. yes I could take people asking me stuff all the time because I help as soon as I can. maybe he is the best admin but to be honest the bar hasn't been set very high. I never said people don't act differently around friends. also I'd love to play minecraft more but we live in completely different country's therefore we live in completely different time zones and I will most likely never be on for that long to you but to myself it might seem like I'm on for hours. I never said I was whining. why did you say I should become a Buddhist? its about 11:00 to me right now what's the time for you.
Well like no1 said I'd like to keep my admin position fun by fucking around, you were a bad admin because you slacked and your little accident in the old old map. You must think, "I didn't slack whatever", Oh yeah you did, I was getting killed by some guest when starting off in the server and I asked for help and you were the only admin online and you didn't do shit. You also were a dick as well, don't start saying I was and forgetting your past,when we were joking around with you you kept kicking me and sky and you thought it was funny. Remember dylan's maze? Yeah when they asked for help after YOU destroyed it, you said it sucked and didn't do shit and I offered help even though I wasn't an admin nor mod. I help as well but people keep bugging me even though I told them what's up. I told you to become Buddhist because you think you don't have to be a dick to be a human and people are different but it seems like you don't understand and you did say not enough people like me to be an admin so don't start saying you didn't. If you were a good admin you would be an admin still and we wouldn't be discussing this. Also, Stop being such a fucking hypocrite claiming I'm a dick when you are probably the biggest one on the server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/CS0Val
nixter237

avatar

Posts : 318
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:18 am

you were on the server before I was. I didn't slack. Did you read the post about what happened because you should http://pokemoncraft.norwegianforum.net/t164-the-glitch-not-on-any-of-the-new-servers?highlight=th+glitch. and I became an admin in about the last 2-3 months of the server before the one were I wasn't admin started. I didn't say no one likes you I said not enough people did I didn't help dylan because he had 3 VIPs working on it and he didn't ask because if he did I WOULD have helped him it was also a secret so he wouldn't have wanted me to help. I used to be dylan's friend so of course I would have helped him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CS0VAL

avatar

Posts : 180
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 24
Location : U.S of A

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:27 am

nixter237 wrote:
you were on the server before I was. I didn't slack. Did you read the post about what happened because you should http://pokemoncraft.norwegianforum.net/t164-the-glitch-not-on-any-of-the-new-servers?highlight=th+glitch. and I became an admin in about the last 2-3 months of the server before the one were I wasn't admin started. I didn't say no one likes you I said not enough people did I didn't help dylan because he had 3 VIPs working on it and he didn't ask because if he did I WOULD have helped him it was also a secret so he wouldn't have wanted me to help. I used to be dylan's friend so of course I would have helped him.
Me on the server before you were is a false claim, you didn't slack? Ask anybody on the server when you were an admin. You claim you help even though you didn't help at all when dylan's maze was doomed, you had world edit you could've done something and he was extremely upset when he found out a project he was working on with some friends is now destroyed due to a moron who doesn't know how to use world edit correctly, that means you need to help not when they ask you for help and how the hell is something 64 blocks high about 100x100 blocks a secret? Are you serious? Also it took you 4 months to come up with an excuse to prove your innocence about you being a shit admin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/CS0Val
nixter237

avatar

Posts : 318
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:38 am

I couldn't have done anything and its not a secret that it was there he didn't want anyone to see the inside. I couldn't have helped reconstruct it because I had ruined it beyond repair and he told me there was no point any more I apologised many times after that. I was also a builder while he was constructing it. it didn't take me four months to think of an excuse people just kept bringing it up over and over again so I decided to tell everyone what really happened. what did I do wrong with world edit? I explained what I did so tell me what I actually did wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CS0VAL

avatar

Posts : 180
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 24
Location : U.S of A

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:45 am

nixter237 wrote:
I couldn't have done anything and its not a secret that it was there he didn't want anyone to see the inside. I couldn't have helped reconstruct it because I had ruined it beyond repair and he told me there was no point any more I apologised many times after that. I was also a builder while he was constructing it. it didn't take me four months to think of an excuse people just kept bringing it up over and over again so I decided to tell everyone what really happened. what did I do wrong with world edit? I explained what I did so tell me what I actually did wrong.
It didn't matter if it was damaged upon repair you should've offered help period. Just throwing it out there don't claim I am an awful admin or shouldn't be one when you were worse and your reasons weren't even good enough to be admin.


Last edited by CS0VAL on Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/CS0Val
nixter237

avatar

Posts : 318
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:48 am

I did offer help he was the one that said it was broken beyond repair
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CS0VAL

avatar

Posts : 180
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 24
Location : U.S of A

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:50 am

nixter237 wrote:
I did offer help he was the one that said it was broken beyond repair
No you fucking didn't, I remember it the day it happened. Dylan came in and you didn't mention anything about it until he was shocked to see his massive ass build was almost completely wiped out and you said you did this thing with the stairs with world edit and you accidentally //set 0'd his building and you said it sucked and you weren't going to do shit about it and told them to make NFF fix it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/CS0Val
nixter237

avatar

Posts : 318
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:57 am

fuck off did I say that you stupid cunt you have no idea what your talking about. I don't care any more you can say whatever the fuck you want but I will always know you are wrong so fuck you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CS0VAL

avatar

Posts : 180
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 24
Location : U.S of A

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:00 am

nixter237 wrote:
fuck off did I say that you stupid cunt you have no idea what your talking about. I don't care any more you can say whatever the fuck you want but I will always know you are wrong so fuck you.
Who's the admin here? You mad bro? You mad? Butthurt fag tits or gtfo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/CS0Val
nixter237

avatar

Posts : 318
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:03 am

you are the admin of a minecraft server... big achievement "bro" maybe you could even buy your own clothes one day as well OMG Very Happy YAY!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CS0VAL

avatar

Posts : 180
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 24
Location : U.S of A

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:06 am

nixter237 wrote:
you are the admin of a minecraft server... big achievement "bro" maybe you could even buy your own clothes one day as well OMG Very Happy YAY!!!
Yeah, you are probably butthurt you aren't one you fag, do me a favor and stop being a fucking hypocrite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/CS0Val
4everxMORTALVx

avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2011-08-16
Age : 24
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:07 am

Nix, you getting all offensive about what happened just shows that your denying it. I was on that day too and saw what happened, saying you could do nothing about it until NFF got on. The sad thing is your all fucking butthurt cause your wrong, and it seems your obviously jealous of CS. Do yourself a favor, shut the fuck up about other people and complainging about everything. You sound like a fucking 5 year old complainging and calling people retards? What are you fucking 4? Here in America, you sound like the biggest pussy on the planet calling people gay and retarded. That's a 4 year old comeback. Grow some balls, man the fuck up and get over it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   

Back to top Go down
 
We need a new MOD or two..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Server-
Jump to: