HomePokemonCraftCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 We need a new MOD or two..

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
hiddej

avatar

Posts : 103
Join date : 2011-08-14
Age : 23
Location : Holland

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:37 pm

SkybladePhoenix wrote:
brennon218 wrote:
hiddej wrote:
brennon218 wrote:
hiddej wrote:
brennon218 wrote:
- Why u want to be a mod id like to be mod because im always on helping others and stoping griefers and im always helpful and iv been mod on5 other servers and im a very helpful builder
- Why you would be a good mod. im always on helping and would like to put more order and when no mods or adims are on im on helping as a builder as best as i can
- Are you able to remember two or more commands? yes i have memorized over 13 already
- Do you understand the RULES of the VIP status? (giving away items etc...) Yes i do


-Brennon218
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME. Very Happy
But you aren't listening to other people and griefing
Quit being an a$$***e hiddej and i dont grief and that was a temp server and i didnt grief and i was ignoring players cuz i had stuff to do and yes i wouldnt be a good mod or vip i just need a lot more time cuz im a noob so quit being an a$$***e hiddej i get your point
relax
OK ILL relax just dont be an A$$ truce now

A quote within a quote within a quote within a quote!

QUOTECEPTION!
should i quote it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.uitagenda.nl
Dylan_Ritchings

avatar

Posts : 155
Join date : 2011-03-16

PostSubject: !   Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:40 pm

hiddej wrote:
SkybladePhoenix wrote:
brennon218 wrote:
hiddej wrote:
brennon218 wrote:
hiddej wrote:
brennon218 wrote:
- Why u want to be a mod id like to be mod because im always on helping others and stoping griefers and im always helpful and iv been mod on5 other servers and im a very helpful builder
- Why you would be a good mod. im always on helping and would like to put more order and when no mods or adims are on im on helping as a builder as best as i can
- Are you able to remember two or more commands? yes i have memorized over 13 already
- Do you understand the RULES of the VIP status? (giving away items etc...) Yes i do


-Brennon218
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME. Very Happy
But you aren't listening to other people and griefing
Quit being an a$$***e hiddej and i dont grief and that was a temp server and i didnt grief and i was ignoring players cuz i had stuff to do and yes i wouldnt be a good mod or vip i just need a lot more time cuz im a noob so quit being an a$$***e hiddej i get your point
relax
OK ILL relax just dont be an A$$ truce now

A quote within a quote within a quote within a quote!

QUOTECEPTION!
should i quote it?

ROAR!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
no1survives123

avatar

Posts : 116
Join date : 2011-07-22
Age : 23
Location : pointplace, placetown USA

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:09 am

Ill just go ahead and say this so you can all shut the FUCK up.
One i dont want mod so yes i can be an arrogant ass on the forum.
two, Dylan and brennon, SHUT THE FUCK UP. neither of u will be mod.
brennon, who THE FUCK are you?
Dylan, you were DERANKED for a reason, get the point across, you are usually an ass to most people anyways.

BTW new server is looking very nice thanks to the help of all admins, me, and mods.
*few VIPs* and other lucky bastards.
Play nice and happy griefing! Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/no1survives?feature=mhum
fattypatches

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 24
Location : Patches' house

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:18 am

Dearest NFFPokemon,
I know you love me, I've seen you glancing over from across the club. Anyways, I believe that I would be the best choice for the promotion as... Well you see, I've been a member of this server for a decade or so. Maybe even 200 years. I would think that after 200 years as a VIP I would be considered as a Moderator. I may not be on much, due to work/college/bitches, but when I am on, I make fun of the 10 year old kids that make the server less of an exciting place. So in a way, I'm the plumber of the server, in the fact that I deal with all the turds. Also, I don't think that I've ever made anything small. Most of what I make are huge, though they are usually dicks. Huge dicks. The reason I make these dicks is to attract bitches' attention to this server, as bitches love huge dicks. In that sense, I am a pimp. Everyone loves pimps. So I believe that I am the best choice for this position. If not, then at least don't give it to... well you know, someone that's shitty. Give it to Kizame, Mortal or Fusya or something. I like those guys.

Love,
Fattius Cornelius Horacio Patchesclese the XXVI esquire,
P.S. I really enjoy masturbating while I play on this server. Just thought I'd throw that out there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dylan_Ritchings

avatar

Posts : 155
Join date : 2011-03-16

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:22 am

no1survives123 wrote:
Ill just go ahead and say this so you can all shut the FUCK up.
One i dont want mod so yes i can be an arrogant ass on the forum.
two, Dylan and brennon, SHUT THE FUCK UP. neither of u will be mod.
brennon, who THE FUCK are you?
Dylan, you were DERANKED for a reason, get the point across, you are usually an ass to most people anyways.

BTW new server is looking very nice thanks to the help of all admins, me, and mods.
*few VIPs* and other lucky bastards.
Play nice and happy griefing! Cool

its not me whos argueing with brennon i decided to say roar Razz and i asked once if i could be an admin on this post thats it i dont keep asking so why are u complaining ???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nixter237

avatar

Posts : 318
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:08 pm

I love how there's a load of quotes and a few arguments here and every now and then you get a noob applying to be mod.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SkybladePhoenix

avatar

Posts : 265
Join date : 2011-03-14
Age : 25
Location : Inside Uranus, on a mining Expediton

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:28 pm

Right, this isnt official, but I think anyone who argues on this thread should instantly be kicked out of the "competition" to become a Mod, cos us mods dont argue, we talk about things sensibly, and if you're not mature enough to do this, you shouldn't be a Mod.

This isn't an official thing, but I personally think we should follow it.

kthxbai ♥ Sky
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dylan_Ritchings

avatar

Posts : 155
Join date : 2011-03-16

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:07 pm

SkybladePhoenix wrote:
Right, this isnt official, but I think anyone who argues on this thread should instantly be kicked out of the "competition" to become a Mod, cos us mods dont argue, we talk about things sensibly, and if you're not mature enough to do this, you shouldn't be a Mod.

This isn't an official thing, but I personally think we should follow it.

kthxbai ♥️ Sky

lol im not arguing im quoting and sky is not really a competition its an application post to become a mod.
I just wanted to correct u there Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dylan_Ritchings

avatar

Posts : 155
Join date : 2011-03-16

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:08 pm

Dylan_Ritchings wrote:
hiddej wrote:
SkybladePhoenix wrote:
brennon218 wrote:
hiddej wrote:
brennon218 wrote:
hiddej wrote:
brennon218 wrote:
- Why u want to be a mod id like to be mod because im always on helping others and stoping griefers and im always helpful and iv been mod on5 other servers and im a very helpful builder
- Why you would be a good mod. im always on helping and would like to put more order and when no mods or adims are on im on helping as a builder as best as i can
- Are you able to remember two or more commands? yes i have memorized over 13 already
- Do you understand the RULES of the VIP status? (giving away items etc...) Yes i do


-Brennon218
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME. Very Happy
But you aren't listening to other people and griefing
Quit being an a$$***e hiddej and i dont grief and that was a temp server and i didnt grief and i was ignoring players cuz i had stuff to do and yes i wouldnt be a good mod or vip i just need a lot more time cuz im a noob so quit being an a$$***e hiddej i get your point
relax
OK ILL relax just dont be an A$$ truce now

A quote within a quote within a quote within a quote!

QUOTECEPTION!
should i quote it?

ROAR!!!!!!!

oi someone quote this now i wanna see how big it can get Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dfett

avatar

Posts : 246
Join date : 2011-03-14
Age : 24
Location : Greenville, South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:58 pm

Sky is right. The fact that you are arguing in a post that will decide your ranking potential is stupid. Whether you call it arguing or not. Mods aren't supposed to argue with anyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Facebook.com - Look up Derrick Perry
nixter237

avatar

Posts : 318
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:05 am

http://elderscrolls.com/

look at the first thing that comes up in the video
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fattypatches

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 24
Location : Patches' house

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:51 am

nixter237 wrote:
http://elderscrolls.com/

look at the first thing that comes up in the video


Thanks for that insightful, totally unrelated topic derailer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nixter237

avatar

Posts : 318
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:46 am

It was because dfett was trollin me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SkybladePhoenix

avatar

Posts : 265
Join date : 2011-03-14
Age : 25
Location : Inside Uranus, on a mining Expediton

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:54 am

Dfett wrote:
Sky is right. The fact that you are arguing in a post that will decide your ranking potential is stupid. Whether you call it arguing or not. Mods aren't supposed to argue with anyone.

Thx bbe ♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DragonZIP :)



Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-10-02

PostSubject: -DragonZIP   Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:21 am

I don't want to be a mod or an admin yet, it's just i help out alot on the server and to get better access to that would be great so i can help more. so i would like to be a vip and then work my way up because i could be the most easy going player on the server, but it's your decision and i respect all those decisions. so think of me Smile

-DragonZIP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nixter237

avatar

Posts : 318
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:32 am

The mod has been desided so everyone can stop applying now the mod was mortal nff hasn't said if there will be another one soon but most likely not. Also if another post like this is opened builders need not apply because you have no chance at becoming a mod if you can't even be a VIP don't complain don't get angry because you know its true just accept it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DragonZIP :)



Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-10-02

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:35 am

nixter237 wrote:
The mod has been desided so everyone can stop applying now the mod was mortal nff hasn't said if there will be another one soon but most likely not. Also if another post like this is opened builders need not apply because you have no chance at becoming a mod if you can't even be a VIP don't complain don't get angry because you know its true just accept it.

nixer it's still nff's decision he made cs a admin without commenting on the forum at all bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nixter237

avatar

Posts : 318
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:04 am

Cs was still a VIP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SkybladePhoenix

avatar

Posts : 265
Join date : 2011-03-14
Age : 25
Location : Inside Uranus, on a mining Expediton

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:38 pm

uh, no, cs was VIP, then i recommended him for mod, then he ninja'd/blackmailed/sucked his way to becoming an admin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nixter237

avatar

Posts : 318
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:45 pm

WTF!!! You should be a damn admin now not cs then that's not fair at all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SkybladePhoenix

avatar

Posts : 265
Join date : 2011-03-14
Age : 25
Location : Inside Uranus, on a mining Expediton

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:32 pm

nixter237 wrote:
WTF!!! You should be a damn admin now not cs then that's not fair at all

I dont care honestly, being an admin is hard work cos everyone is bugging you, i'll be one if im asked, but im honestly not bothered
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CS0VAL

avatar

Posts : 180
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 24
Location : U.S of A

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:40 pm

What are you guys on about?
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/CS0Val
nixter237

avatar

Posts : 318
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:59 pm

being an admin isn't that hard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CS0VAL

avatar

Posts : 180
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 24
Location : U.S of A

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:26 pm

SkybladePhoenix wrote:
uh, no, cs was VIP, then i recommended him for mod, then he ninja'd/blackmailed/sucked his way to becoming an admin
Yes you did recommend me to mod, No I didn't ask/blackmailed/whatever'd to be admin NFF offered me the position and I said why not.


Last edited by CS0VAL on Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/CS0Val
nixter237

avatar

Posts : 318
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:29 pm

I said being, you retard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   

Back to top Go down
 
We need a new MOD or two..
Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Server-
Jump to: