HomePokemonCraftCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 We need a new MOD or two..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SkybladePhoenix

avatar

Posts : 265
Join date : 2011-03-14
Age : 24
Location : Inside Uranus, on a mining Expediton

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:15 am

3:私は白ワインのガーニッシュで、サフランとピクルス玉ねぎのサラダを添えてぶどうの小鍋、続いて大きなバナナを食べるのが好きだ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CS0VAL

avatar

Posts : 180
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 24
Location : U.S of A

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:17 am

Я, как едят бутерброды с индейкой и беконом ранчо, потому ветчиной сосет член.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/CS0Val
nixter237

avatar

Posts : 318
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:46 am

are you sure nff understands that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hiddej

avatar

Posts : 103
Join date : 2011-08-14
Age : 23
Location : Holland

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:19 pm

nixter237 wrote:
are you sure nff understands that?
gewoon vertaler gebruiken. Net als deze Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.uitagenda.nl
brennon218

avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2011-09-03
Age : 20
Location : idaho in the u.s.a

PostSubject: mod   Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:22 pm

- Why u want to be a mod i would like to be a mod because iv been one on 3 other servers but i would like to help people and im always on helping others.
- Why you would be a good mod I would be a good mod because iv had experience on other servers im always on helping others and i would be on a lot bringing order and peace but not to harshly- Are you able to remember two or more commands?Yes i have memorized over 30 other commands on other servers and 3 on pokemoncraft- Do you understand the RULES of the VIP status? (giving away items etc...)Yes i do.


-Brennon218
id be a great mod thanks for ur time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
headhuntaz

avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 22
Location : Australia South Australia

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:36 pm

i would like to become a mod because i have been on the sever allooonng time also i like to help people with building things. remembering 2 more commands would be easy Smile i don't think i have ever done anything wrong on pokemoncraft before Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/krimzoneffect1?feature=mhee
brennon218

avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2011-09-03
Age : 20
Location : idaho in the u.s.a

PostSubject: my moderator application   Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:16 pm

- Why u want to be a mod id like to be mod because im always on helping others and stoping griefers and im always helpful and iv been mod on5 other servers and im a very helpful builder
- Why you would be a good mod. im always on helping and would like to put more order and when no mods or adims are on im on helping as a builder as best as i can
- Are you able to remember two or more commands? yes i have memorized over 13 already
- Do you understand the RULES of the VIP status? (giving away items etc...) Yes i do


-Brennon218
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hiddej

avatar

Posts : 103
Join date : 2011-08-14
Age : 23
Location : Holland

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:30 am

brennon218 wrote:
- Why u want to be a mod id like to be mod because im always on helping others and stoping griefers and im always helpful and iv been mod on5 other servers and im a very helpful builder
- Why you would be a good mod. im always on helping and would like to put more order and when no mods or adims are on im on helping as a builder as best as i can
- Are you able to remember two or more commands? yes i have memorized over 13 already
- Do you understand the RULES of the VIP status? (giving away items etc...) Yes i do


-Brennon218
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME. Very Happy
But you aren't listening to other people and griefing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.uitagenda.nl
nixter237

avatar

Posts : 318
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:33 am

also when he brages about being a mod or admin on 5 other servers it clearly says on the first post we dont care about what you have done on other servers. He's a noob here as well and he's just a builder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hiddej

avatar

Posts : 103
Join date : 2011-08-14
Age : 23
Location : Holland

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:36 am

Sa 17. sept 10:22 PM
brennon218 wrote:
- Why u want to be a mod i would like to be a mod because iv been one on 3 other servers but i would like to help people and im always on helping others.
- Why you would be a good mod I would be a good mod because iv had experience on other servers im always on helping others and i would be on a lot bringing order and peace but not to harshly- Are you able to remember two or more commands?Yes i have memorized over 30 other commands on other servers and 3 on pokemoncraft- Do you understand the RULES of the VIP status? (giving away items etc...)Yes i do.


-Brennon218
id be a great mod thanks for ur time.
Su 18. sept 7:16 pm
[quote='brennon218']- Why u want to be a mod id like to be mod because im always on helping others and stoping griefers and im always helpful and iv been mod on5 other servers and im a very helpful builder
- Why you would be a good mod. im always on helping and would like to put more order and when no mods or adims are on im on helping as a builder as best as i can
- Are you able to remember two or more commands? yes i have memorized over 13 already
- Do you understand the RULES of the VIP status? (giving away items etc...) Yes i do


-Brennon218
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME. Very Happy [/quote]
He get mod rights in 2 other servers in 1 day.
He forgot many commands.
Just telling u


Last edited by hiddej on Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.uitagenda.nl
nixter237

avatar

Posts : 318
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:37 am

lol Burrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pindropman



Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-09-07
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:41 am

Question 1
i pindropman would be a great mod because:
1: i could build better things with more detail
2: i can build things for the comuinity home's, path's, building's such as race tracks and stadium's ect
3:It would such fun just helping out on big project's
4: When guest's come on and not really any admin's/mod's are online in my time zone so i would be online when australia time zone people log on and we would get more people on the server
ps I am ussally on most the time
Question 2
1: I could help new comer's
2: I know all the rules
3: I would be online alot to help out with lot's of things, hoilday's are coming up so a lot more time as well
4: I am friends with every one (i hope) and would be really nice but not to GRIEFER'S lol
Question 3
1: I know most of the command's and i can learn the one's i dont no
commands i know = /mail, /mail read /mail write (name) /tp (name), /tp toggle, /stats, /ic and plenty more
Question 4
1:I know all the rules of the vip (i think), i swear not to give away items to people or sell item's for money

Thxs for listening i hope i get MOD and good luck to everyone on winning this

Love pindropman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SkybladePhoenix

avatar

Posts : 265
Join date : 2011-03-14
Age : 24
Location : Inside Uranus, on a mining Expediton

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:32 pm

WHY SO SERIOUS?

Its only a rank guys, allthough the thoughts of being on equal terms with the almighty me must be swaying everyone to enter themselves into the mix.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lander1112



Posts : 5
Join date : 2011-08-06

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:10 pm

Hi, sandareio here,

i could be a mod, because i learn fast, i know the rules about the "give" command, i play much on minecraft and i can remember a lot of commands, i want to help the server protect against grief and cheaters, and i love helping other people,

thnx for reading this,

grtz, sandareio Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nixter237

avatar

Posts : 318
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:36 pm

Yer some people have put a bit much effort in like the people who write like half an a4 piece of paper but they just really want to be a mod. But in the end I don't think how much you write will actually affect the results it just makes you seem to want it more but wether that help's is up to nff because he could pick a friend? He could pick a someone that's a good builder? For all we know he could even change his mind completely and not get a new mod so really there is nothing we can do to increase our chances at becoming the new mod so people shouldn't get their hope up to much because they could be very disapointed with the results. So people can do write as much as they want because once again it is all up to nff.


Last edited by nixter237 on Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistakes)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lander1112



Posts : 5
Join date : 2011-08-06

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:46 pm

eerhhm, actually,
i have an question for NFF,
isn't it possible to make some problems and check how the others would react? (maybe with another name) it can help u to choose a mod,
grtz,
sandareio
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dylan_Ritchings

avatar

Posts : 155
Join date : 2011-03-16

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:03 pm

nixter237 wrote:
Yer some people have put a bit much effort in like the people who write like half an a4 piece of paper but they just really want to be a mod. But in the end I don't think how much you write will actually affect the results it just makes you seem to want it more but wether that help's is up to nff because he could pick a friend? He could pick a someone that's a good builder? For all we know he could even change his mind completely and not get a new mod so really there is nothing we can do to increase our chances at becoming the new mod so people shouldn't get their hope up to much because they could be very disapointed with the results. So people can do write as much as they want because once again it is all up to nff.

im not getting my hopes up lol i know i wont be a mod (nixter dont make this into an argument plz Razz)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nixter237

avatar

Posts : 318
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:52 pm

saying not to make an argument is extremely insulting dylan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
4everxMORTALVx

avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2011-08-16
Age : 24
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:59 pm

I guess I might as well give a shot at becoming a mod. If your on the server a lot, I'm usually on. I'm not one to cause problems and ussually tend to help out the most I can. I'm not here to impress anyone, I'm on to express my ideas through builds, but I wouldn't mind helping out the server by giving my best efforts to help keep it safe from griefers, potential spammers etc. Thanks -xMORTALVx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brennon218

avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2011-09-03
Age : 20
Location : idaho in the u.s.a

PostSubject: mod   Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:27 pm

hiddej wrote:
I think fusya and jabear can be mod, they are friendly and are online most of the time
I think jabear and fusya should be mod to cuz there are on a lot and would be good mods
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brennon218

avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2011-09-03
Age : 20
Location : idaho in the u.s.a

PostSubject: hiddej   Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:32 pm

hiddej wrote:
brennon218 wrote:
- Why u want to be a mod id like to be mod because im always on helping others and stoping griefers and im always helpful and iv been mod on5 other servers and im a very helpful builder
- Why you would be a good mod. im always on helping and would like to put more order and when no mods or adims are on im on helping as a builder as best as i can
- Are you able to remember two or more commands? yes i have memorized over 13 already
- Do you understand the RULES of the VIP status? (giving away items etc...) Yes i do


-Brennon218
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME. Very Happy
But you aren't listening to other people and griefing
Quit being an a$$***e hiddej and i dont grief and that was a temp server and i didnt grief and i was ignoring players cuz i had stuff to do and yes i wouldnt be a good mod or vip i just need a lot more time cuz im a noob so quit being an a$$***e hiddej i get your point
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hiddej

avatar

Posts : 103
Join date : 2011-08-14
Age : 23
Location : Holland

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:33 pm

brennon218 wrote:
hiddej wrote:
brennon218 wrote:
- Why u want to be a mod id like to be mod because im always on helping others and stoping griefers and im always helpful and iv been mod on5 other servers and im a very helpful builder
- Why you would be a good mod. im always on helping and would like to put more order and when no mods or adims are on im on helping as a builder as best as i can
- Are you able to remember two or more commands? yes i have memorized over 13 already
- Do you understand the RULES of the VIP status? (giving away items etc...) Yes i do


-Brennon218
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME. Very Happy
But you aren't listening to other people and griefing
Quit being an a$$***e hiddej and i dont grief and that was a temp server and i didnt grief and i was ignoring players cuz i had stuff to do and yes i wouldnt be a good mod or vip i just need a lot more time cuz im a noob so quit being an a$$***e hiddej i get your point
relax
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.uitagenda.nl
brennon218

avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2011-09-03
Age : 20
Location : idaho in the u.s.a

PostSubject: ok   Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:39 pm

hiddej wrote:
brennon218 wrote:
hiddej wrote:
brennon218 wrote:
- Why u want to be a mod id like to be mod because im always on helping others and stoping griefers and im always helpful and iv been mod on5 other servers and im a very helpful builder
- Why you would be a good mod. im always on helping and would like to put more order and when no mods or adims are on im on helping as a builder as best as i can
- Are you able to remember two or more commands? yes i have memorized over 13 already
- Do you understand the RULES of the VIP status? (giving away items etc...) Yes i do


-Brennon218
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME. Very Happy
But you aren't listening to other people and griefing
Quit being an a$$***e hiddej and i dont grief and that was a temp server and i didnt grief and i was ignoring players cuz i had stuff to do and yes i wouldnt be a good mod or vip i just need a lot more time cuz im a noob so quit being an a$$***e hiddej i get your point
relax
OK ILL relax just dont be an A$$ truce now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
marcusthegamer



Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-09-08

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:34 am

I would like to be a mod because.....


i have owned my own server


i can BUILD GREAT

i love helping people


Back to top Go down
View user profile
SkybladePhoenix

avatar

Posts : 265
Join date : 2011-03-14
Age : 24
Location : Inside Uranus, on a mining Expediton

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:02 pm

brennon218 wrote:
hiddej wrote:
brennon218 wrote:
hiddej wrote:
brennon218 wrote:
- Why u want to be a mod id like to be mod because im always on helping others and stoping griefers and im always helpful and iv been mod on5 other servers and im a very helpful builder
- Why you would be a good mod. im always on helping and would like to put more order and when no mods or adims are on im on helping as a builder as best as i can
- Are you able to remember two or more commands? yes i have memorized over 13 already
- Do you understand the RULES of the VIP status? (giving away items etc...) Yes i do


-Brennon218
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME. Very Happy
But you aren't listening to other people and griefing
Quit being an a$$***e hiddej and i dont grief and that was a temp server and i didnt grief and i was ignoring players cuz i had stuff to do and yes i wouldnt be a good mod or vip i just need a lot more time cuz im a noob so quit being an a$$***e hiddej i get your point
relax
OK ILL relax just dont be an A$$ truce now

A quote within a quote within a quote within a quote!

QUOTECEPTION!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   

Back to top Go down
 
We need a new MOD or two..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Server-
Jump to: