HomePokemonCraftCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 We need a new MOD or two..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
nixter237

avatar

Posts : 318
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:15 am

you think I suck at comebacks? I do I'm shit. you think I act like a 4 year old? no I dont, I act like a myself. you think thats like a 4 year old? ahhh that make me so sad that you guys dont want to be my fwends Crying or Very sad because your super duper cool. I'm going to sleep now because its late its 12:00 over here and I have school tomorrow. and minecraft is just a faze of a long life I plan on living.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CS0VAL

avatar

Posts : 180
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 24
Location : U.S of A

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:17 am

nixter237 wrote:
you think I suck at comebacks? I do I'm shit. you think I act like a 4 year old? no I dont, I act like a myself. you think thats like a 4 year old? ahhh that make me so sad that you guys dont want to be my fwends Crying or Very sad because your super duper cool. I'm going to sleep now because its late its 12:00 over here and I have school tomorrow. and minecraft is just a faze of a long life I plan on living.
If you leave minecraft I sure as hell won't miss you. You are an asshole I am just putting you in your place by being a bigger asshole.


Last edited by CS0VAL on Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/CS0Val
nixter237

avatar

Posts : 318
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:39 am

What place did you put me in? Do you think this means anything? I'm not going to stop playing any time soon so you still have to put up with me for a while. I'm 15 and will act however I want because soon enough I won't be able to any more and that will be a sad day but until then I will not be in any set place. So just leave me alone and stop saying bad things that mean nothing to anyone. What does that argument get you? Credit with your friends? Will this argument improve your life? If so I feel sorry for you because I don't need this but I have anger problems that over time I hope to sort out plz don't try and continue the argument. Yes I am mad I don't get to decide how good of an admin I was that's for everyone else and unfortunately I was most likely wrong in saying I was a good admin but its minecraft a game and I think we forget that sometimes ,its just a game. Whatever you say now weather it be to accept my apology or to ask me is I'm mad again I am sorry. And no I am not mad anymore I am tired.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CS0VAL

avatar

Posts : 180
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 24
Location : U.S of A

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:54 am

nixter237 wrote:
What place did you put me in? Do you think this means anything? I'm not going to stop playing any time soon so you still have to put up with me for a while. I'm 15 and will act however I want because soon enough I won't be able to any more and that will be a sad day but until then I will not be in any set place. So just leave me alone and stop saying bad things that mean nothing to anyone. What does that argument get you? Credit with your friends? Will this argument improve your life? If so I feel sorry for you because I don't need this but I have anger problems that over time I hope to sort out plz don't try and continue the argument. Yes I am mad I don't get to decide how good of an admin I was that's for everyone else and unfortunately I was most likely wrong in saying I was a good admin but its minecraft a game and I think we forget that sometimes ,its just a game. Whatever you say now weather it be to accept my apology or to ask me is I'm mad again I am sorry. And no I am not mad anymore I am tired.
Age doesn't matter bro, NFF is 20 yrs old and he has a life and he still plays minecraft so don't use age as an excuse. You are right, this won't improve my life but it sure as hell will make you think about things before you start talking shit on the forums. I didn't bring my friends into this, they looked for themselves. I'm putting you in your place by being an asshole to you to stop being an asshole. I'm not dylan bro js.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/CS0Val
SkybladePhoenix

avatar

Posts : 265
Join date : 2011-03-14
Age : 24
Location : Inside Uranus, on a mining Expediton

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:02 am

lol cs i was joking, you know im not jelly bout it Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CS0VAL

avatar

Posts : 180
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 24
Location : U.S of A

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:11 am

SkybladePhoenix wrote:
lol cs i was joking, you know im not jelly bout it Razz
I never said you were lol I still love you sky Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/CS0Val
nixter237

avatar

Posts : 318
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:36 pm

cs I have admitted I was wrong and that I probable was a bad admin if everyone thought that but why do you still feel you need to go on? it could have stopped then, I planned on it stopping then because I thought you would just leave it alone now, but no you insist on going on and on about me being an ass hole and me being an ass hole and me being and ass hole but do you need to? is sorry not enough? because that's all I can give you, an apology that is all I'm sorry, I cant do any more so like I said before just stop calling me an ass hole and stop trying to "put me in my place" because I don't fit and you cant make me. this is the end of it. oh and I'm not your "bro".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CS0VAL

avatar

Posts : 180
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 24
Location : U.S of A

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:57 pm

Ok then if I you shut up about this I'll accept your apology but it doesn't mean my friends will stop as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/CS0Val
Dfett

avatar

Posts : 246
Join date : 2011-03-14
Age : 23
Location : Greenville, South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:37 pm

nixter237 wrote:
you don't have to be a dick to be human. what made me a bad admin? I never said people don't like you and if people don't like dfett then he probs shouldn't be an admin. yes I could take people asking me stuff all the time because I help as soon as I can. maybe he is the best admin but to be honest the bar hasn't been set very high. I never said people don't act differently around friends. also I'd love to play minecraft more but we live in completely different country's therefore we live in completely different time zones and I will most likely never be on for that long to you but to myself it might seem like I'm on for hours. I never said I was whining. why did you say I should become a Buddhist? its about 11:00 to me right now what's the time for you.

Bro, this is relating to what you say about me, and admins needing to be liked. 1st. We don't need to be liked. We're not public relations administrators. We're chosen because we don't fuck up and have little accidents with world edit and we're responsible when the time needs us to be. 2nd. I'm admin because I do whatever it takes to solve and fix problems with the server. If you don't think I should be admin, please tell NFF that. If he agrees, I'll accept the demotion. I'm not saying I'm a nice player by this, but I always give someone a chance. If they're annoying, I'm a dick, but I still help them when they ask for it. You see, bringing me into this was stupid on your part. Because I could care less how fucking asspained you are. But you draw my name and say I shouldn't be admin? We care about ALL our players, and we want them to all have a good time on Pokecraft. But that doesn't mean we can't joke to them. Also, I 'make' cs0val troll? Bro, he trolls on his own. He and I do the same thing, we have certain trolling moods, certain friendly moods. But we're admins because WE ACTUALLY TAKE OUR ROLE SERIOUSLY. Sure, we kick our friends, do silly shit to our friends, but never to players we don't know. We give air to our friends and shit like that, because they can actually take a fucking joke. If you think troll humor is 'mean' then you're a whiny little butthurt faggot who needs to grow up. And another thing, you think being an asshole makes us bad admins, WHEN you were an admin, you were a huge cunt to everyone. You didn't really help any of the guests at first, you destroyed tons of shit, you kicked people like cs0val and skyblade for no reason. I don't like having legitimate confrontations, nix, but you obviously wanted one. (or two, since this started with cs0.) Remember when I made my pixel art area, and I was making a steep hill and you covered it with lava? And you didn't offer to help until it was 90% fixed? Yeah, that's why you're not admin. I'm admin because when someone needs help, I help. When someone is being mature and serious, I'm mature and serious. Now I don't care if you read any of this or not, you're being a faggot anyways. You used to be cool, take a lesson from old nix.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Facebook.com - Look up Derrick Perry
Dfett

avatar

Posts : 246
Join date : 2011-03-14
Age : 23
Location : Greenville, South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:39 pm

Also, a side note, I don't give a fuck if something I said was already resolved. I put my say in there regardless. Now quit bitching about who is admin and what they do as admin, because if NFF wants us to be different, he'll tell us, or he'll remove us from our titles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Facebook.com - Look up Derrick Perry
nixter237

avatar

Posts : 318
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:05 pm

its over now just leave it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kisame

avatar

Posts : 126
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:22 pm

No meening ot get rude......

but who got mod?

its been about 1 month.............

BTW Super Duper congrats to MR.xMortalx

Your help with the new map and your awsome builds are so AMAZING that is it freaking scary and funny at the same time......

Who will be the next person to grats i wonder?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nixter237

avatar

Posts : 318
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:28 pm

Kiz mortal became the mod and unless you are a mod now to I don't think there will be one for a while
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jabear



Posts : 60
Join date : 2011-03-15

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:38 pm

[quote]I could care less

just saying dfett that doesn't make sense just a little thing i don't like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nixter237

avatar

Posts : 318
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:53 pm

dfett I just read the end sentence and the first sentence of the big thing you posted, when was I cool I'd like to be like that again maybe if I can because people might think I like arguing because I do it a lot but I don't like it because although I try to be good at it I am more than often not
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dfett

avatar

Posts : 246
Join date : 2011-03-14
Age : 23
Location : Greenville, South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:58 pm

[quote="jabear"]
Quote :
I could care less

just saying dfett that doesn't make sense just a little thing i don't like.

You took that out of context, I said I could care less how asspained he was. Take more English classes.
Nixter, you know I have no problem with you, I just don't like my name being thrown into things because of me being 'mean.' or whatever. I said my part, that's all I needed to add.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Facebook.com - Look up Derrick Perry
jabear



Posts : 60
Join date : 2011-03-15

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:49 pm

dfett the phrase i could care less doesn't make sense it should be i couldn't care less. if u could care less there only thing it tells us is that you care more than absolutely nothing. i couldn't care less means means u don't care what so ever as you already don't care. for more info please watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om7O0MFkmpw .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SkybladePhoenix

avatar

Posts : 265
Join date : 2011-03-14
Age : 24
Location : Inside Uranus, on a mining Expediton

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:13 pm

Come on guys, give the arguing a rest, we all used to get on so well, and have fun, but peoples little mistakes seem to be the things that people are using against each other. We all make mistakes form time to tome, we don't need to have a go at each other and be harsh just because one person thinks this about another person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nixter237

avatar

Posts : 318
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:14 pm

but the video was lolz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jabear



Posts : 60
Join date : 2011-03-15

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:20 pm

i wasn't being mean i just don't like people saying i could care less
Back to top Go down
View user profile
no1survives123

avatar

Posts : 116
Join date : 2011-07-22
Age : 22
Location : pointplace, placetown USA

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:30 pm

jabear wrote:
i wasn't being mean i just don't like people saying i could care less
well jabear if you wana get all technical on him then what he said was after all correct! Wink
For when he said " i could care less" he probably really could have "cared" less than he actually did about what was going on, because if he is responding he obviously cares, therefore stating "i could care less" is technically true. For he really could have cared less by not responding.
Bitch.
Ownd.
Off his dick. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/no1survives?feature=mhum
nixter237

avatar

Posts : 318
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:34 pm

sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
no1survives123

avatar

Posts : 116
Join date : 2011-07-22
Age : 22
Location : pointplace, placetown USA

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:35 pm

nixter237 wrote:
sad
happy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/no1survives?feature=mhum
nixter237

avatar

Posts : 318
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:36 pm

its just kinda sad that your arguing about grammer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CS0VAL

avatar

Posts : 180
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 24
Location : U.S of A

PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:39 am

nixter237 wrote:
its just kinda sad that your arguing about grammer
Grammar*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/CS0Val
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: We need a new MOD or two..   

Back to top Go down
 
We need a new MOD or two..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Server-
Jump to: