Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePokemonCraftSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

arrow arena

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jabear

arrow arena  Empty
PostSubject: arrow arena    arrow arena  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 9:16 pm

this thread will out line the rules for the game that will be made by jabear, fusya, skyblade and nixter. and it will also be used to create more ideas for arena settings and equipment allowed.

rules no breaking blocks no cheating no stealing what the arena provides no god mode no qjumping no mc
the the aim of the game is to kill your opponents (but they should have inf gold apple) so u will have to use the landscape to your advantage to make your opponents fall from great hights and die if you die simple tp or take a portal back to the arena and join in a again.

the current arenas that will be made are city arena, forest arena, snow arena, floating arena, underground arena.

you will be allowed to use bows and arrows and any food and armor.

builders will be provided with the necessary equipment but stealing it will result in punishment. feel free to add suggestions to the thread

we are not looking for any one else to help build the arenas so dont ask.
Back to top Go down
Rasta_Turtle

Rasta_Turtle

arrow arena  Empty
PostSubject: Re: arrow arena    arrow arena  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 9:43 pm

so it's like a cat and mouse game? and how do you decide who's attacking and who's evading?
Back to top Go down
nixter237

nixter237

arrow arena  Empty
PostSubject: Re: arrow arena    arrow arena  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:25 pm

its not like cat and mouse its just 1 on 1
Back to top Go down
SkybladePhoenix

SkybladePhoenix

arrow arena  Empty
PostSubject: Re: arrow arena    arrow arena  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 10:46 am

think of it like the war plugin, but without all the plugin bits.
Back to top Go down
jabear

arrow arena  Empty
PostSubject: Re: arrow arena    arrow arena  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 5:28 pm

nix it wont just be one on one but it will be free for all. so if u have several. people shooting one person u will kill them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

arrow arena  Empty
PostSubject: Re: arrow arena    arrow arena  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

arrow arena
Page 1 of 1